MajorClagNut

Well, that was a tough weekend!

39 minutes ago, MajorClagNut said:

Yeah, Derby based 👍

Oh thats cool, I'm Essex buddy 😋

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WainZ0r said:

Oh thats cool, I'm Essex buddy 😋

geezer, i'm originally from daaan saaaaf..............only a few of my early years spent in Greenwich though

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MajorClagNut said:

geezer, i'm originally from daaan saaaaf..............only a few of my early years spent in Greenwich though

Yeah Greenwich ain't far from me at all. Daaaaan saaaaf 😂😂 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, MajorClagNut said:

I can only assume he didn't know I was there and went into a blind panic, his panic was compounded by me shooting him a few times and then crab walking off round the corner. To be honest those 'a bit too close' fights are the hardest for me. Tend to get stuck in OTS or ADS and do bugger all apart from spin around in a slow moving circle.

Oh god same here.  If I screw up, that's how I do it...CQC panic.  Reflexively afraid to let ADS go, and someone runs past me too fast.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, TriviaJockey said:

Oh god same here.  If I screw up, that's how I do it...CQC panic.  Reflexively afraid to let ADS go, and someone runs past me too fast.

Amount of times I have died just cause I don't let go of the ads or over the shoulder and free aim it lol I always kick myself after for doing that.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, dgood8635 said:

All I know is that "shiggles"" has officially been adopted into my vocab where it will stay forever.

Glad to be of assistance 👍

On 2/18/2019 at 7:07 PM, Oi Sassy maate said:

Its not you, its the latest patch. I've been one shoting people and getting one shot head shots on me with level 2 and 3 helmets with 5.56 rounds.

Just sometimes the game works in your favor, a lot of the times it works against you. It's still on alpha stage.

Patch isn't stopping me from getting kills and I've never been killed by a single 5.56 with lvl 3 helmet on. Sounds like you got serious lag.

On 2/18/2019 at 11:35 AM, AzzaSsiin said:

Haha No chance. If it was PUBG mobile or if i was a popular streamer that got a ton viewer stream snipers in 1 solo game then that number seems a realistic.

I don't think anyone has ever got 30+ kills on Xbox legit have they?

Most kills in a match is 32 in duos and 27 in solos by the same person, Thumbless Gaga. 

Check in chickendinnerwinnerDOTcom

• Like 1

20 hours ago, jjarQue said:

Most kills in a match is 32 in duos and 27 in solos by the same person, Thumbless Gaga. 

Check in chickendinnerwinnerDOTcom

Yeah streamer though.

On 2/21/2019 at 10:15 PM, Nightscope74 said:

Patch isn't stopping me from getting kills and I've never been killed by a single 5.56 with lvl 3 helmet on. Sounds like you got serious lag.

We've been getting terrible lag in Australia.. Bad.

19 hours ago, Oi Sassy maate said:

We've been getting terrible lag in Australia.. Bad.

I'm in Australia. Are you talking bad ping when your in a NA server cause the OC server is great. 

On 2/24/2019 at 8:42 AM, Nightscope74 said:

I'm in Australia. Are you talking bad ping when your in a NA server cause the OC server is great. 

I can hardly get an OC game. When we do get on the OC servers my squad gets a lot of Americans or French.

One of my squad members is on ADSL still 😒 I wonder if that makes things bad for the whole squad?

Sometimes we get one shot with a level 2 and 3 helm and lvl  3 vest on, with 5.56 scars. Yet our m24 takes 3 some times 4 headshots with lvl 1 helms. It's crazy. Its mainly. On miramar  and vikiden. 

Sometimes our shots don't even register, despite being bang on. You see the bullet hit their head but no blood. 

Makes me wonder if what we are seeing on the screen isn't what's happening in the game.