Sign in to follow this  
TheCorruptDROID

will this "SSD" (Not really) Improve PUBG?

41 minutes ago, TheCorruptDROID said:

Ive got like 0 knowledge on SSD's so I need to know if that'll work fine.

Check out the Samsung T5,  it’s a pretty recommended SSD.  

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, TheCorruptDROID said:

Ive got like 0 knowledge on SSD's so I need to know if that'll work fine.

Walmart. SanDisk extreme 250gb external ssd. $110 usd. Works perfect for me.

15 minutes ago, Jaysmokesgas said:

Check out the Samsung T5,  it’s a pretty recommended SSD.  

I saw some footage on SSD's couldn't find one on how to set one up for T5, are you supposed to have a whole setup, or can you just use a USB and plug in and play?

1 minute ago, TheCorruptDROID said:

I saw some footage on SSD's couldn't find one on how to set one up for T5, are you supposed to have a whole setup, or can you just use a USB and plug in and play?

Its just a plug and play. 

I just checked out your link that looks like it will work good. But it’s big a Samsung T5 fits in your  jean pockets. But if you think you could use the extra space I would try your link out it can’t be any worse then the Samsung t5

Just now, Yowusupmuhboi said:

Its just a plug and play. 

I just checked out your link that looks like it will work good. But it’s big a Samsung T5 fits in your  jean pockets. But if you think you could use the extra space I would try your link out it can’t be any worse then the Samsung t5

Like I mean I read the reviews on my link and people say its defective, so is the T5 plug and play or is that plug and play? Or are they both? Sorry man I don't want to waste my money.

4 minutes ago, TheCorruptDROID said:

Like I mean I read the reviews on my link and people say its defective, so is the T5 plug and play or is that plug and play? Or are they both? Sorry man I don't want to waste my money.

Haha good call 40% out of 80 reviews 1 star that says enough.

ya the Samsung T5 is just a plug and play. Go to Best Buy and buy it they got them in stock 

27 minutes ago, Yowusupmuhboi said:

Haha good call 40% out of 80 reviews 1 star that says enough.

ya the Samsung T5 is just a plug and play. Go to Best Buy and buy it they got them in stock 

Alright thanks man, I checked best buy in my area were sold out, I just ordered em on amazon should get em tomorrow. 

3 hours ago, TheCorruptDROID said:

Alright, thanks man. Does it come in 1tb?

A 1Tb ssd is gonna cost you like $400 lol or something crazy like that, I promise you that it's super easy to figure out, I felt the same way when I got mine but it's pretty straight forward and they're plenty of YouTube videos showing how to set it up. Personally I'd reinstall it on a fresh install on the ssd(if you have decent internet) you'll notice a difference right away! Post back here and let us know how you make out and if you have any questions feel free to ask, a few people helped me out on here when I got mine!

I got the samsung evo 860, you just need to buy an enclosure for it that's all.

Edited by WainZ0r