Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

theexecutioner

Poll - the next pass: will you buy it?

Poll: The next paid pass - will you buy it?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. If the next pass is fundamentally similar to the current Vikendi pass - will you be buying?

• Yes, I’ll almost certainly buy the next pass l, as I enjoyed the current Vikendi pass
    • Yes, but only to express my support for the game
    • No, while I enjoyed the Vikendi pass, I’ll need something fresh before buying another pass
    • No, the current pass was not enjoyable, and I will not likely be interested in buying another
    • Possibly - I’m on the fence...

To be honest good weapon skins cost as much as the season pass. But you'll get lot's of good skins for a one skin price.

But when we looking at the Vikendi season pass there are so many senseless features in the pass as well. 

1) missons are hard. Well who drives 500km?

2) even you drive it's not enough to get max level. Luckily I don't care after level 80 but that doesn't make that's not a problem.

3) arctic SCAR L? I've got 37 blue coupons so I get the SCAR skin. But why on earth that you make snow skin for a weapon that's not spawn in snow map??

So it depends on the items in the pass makes me decide buy one or not.

Will probably buy it. Even though some of the missions are incredibly stupid, overall it was well worth the $10.

there needs to be more coupon prizes - what do we do with all the leftovers? or can we save them for the next season pass??

2 hours ago, Lolapalooza said:

there needs to be more coupon prizes - what do we do with all the leftovers? or can we save them for the next season pass??

You can't save them. 

You have about 10 more days to earn them before the season ends. The skins are still available for a couple of weeks after that to buy.

There's a thread already covering this on the second page of the forums, just saying :)

I'll get the pass as long as the price is similar. Not much to pay for to keep the game ticking along.

I don't usually use the skins much passed the end of the pass as by then so many have them you all look the same. I tend to keep the odd ones in rotation, like the Sanhok specs that show you won a solo chicken dinner but the rest just do nothing but take ages to load in the customisation menu :D

Some of the missions were, well, I'll be gracious and go with 'odd' - actually. fucking mental applies to a couple :D 

The buggy one is one I think is universally despised. I'm still only on 90km but then I've made no effort to completing it, just used the buggy's as I would normally.

The uzi one was funny, (300 shots from an uzi, 5 times). That got me a couple of easy kills from people who thought they were going to be left alone in the sticks. I have to admit, a certain satisfaction to in dropping someone before they had completed the task :D

11 hours ago, Freeze339 said:

lot's of good skins for a one skin price.

1. These skins are no close to be good, maybe 3 things there are good.

2. It's not for a price of 1 skin - it costs you also lots of time to grind levels up and because of that exact thing, its way, way more expensive than a single skin.

32 minutes ago, VENEEL said:

1. These skins are no close to be good, maybe 3 things there are good.

2. It's not for a price of 1 skin - it costs you also lots of time to grind levels up and because of that exact thing, its way, way more expensive than a single skin.

Good or bad depends on person. I really love camo skins and arctic digital heaven is pretty good for me that's why. I've got those with the same money that I can get M416 Desert camo skin.

It costs a time definetely you are right but only some of them I wasted time, most of the missions completed itself when I'm playing the game.

Not saying it's perfect tho. It has some issues as well even though I like it. 

2 hours ago, Freeze339 said:

Good or bad depends on person. I really love camo skins and arctic digital heaven is pretty good for me that's why. I've got those with the same money that I can get M416 Desert camo skin.

It costs a time definetely you are right but only some of them I wasted time, most of the missions completed itself when I'm playing the game.

Not saying it's perfect tho. It has some issues as well even though I like it. 

Tese "good" skins are on highest levels which are avbialable only by hardcore missions grinding...

Probably will buy it but hope they get rid of the really stupid missions like driving around for weeks in a buggy etc. That was simply ridiculous! They could make a lot of the missions more relevant to playing a normal game. 

The problem with the passes is that you pay for it and can hardly achieve some ot the challenges in it. I'd rather spend on something more rewarding

Say, even if it was just 10usd, if only 99% of challenges were reasonably achievable, then 1% your money you literally gave away.. You are better off funding better game development.

4 hours ago, LoootoooF1 said:

I'm so sick about pubg devteam being so deaf that i don't buy and play anymore.

Pretty much same here.

Enjoyn other games and not gettin frustrated by desync deaths or cheaters 1 shots after 20minute looting.

5 hours ago, VENEEL said:

Tese "good" skins are on highest levels which are avbialable only by hardcore missions grinding...

If the good skins that you are mentioning are camo skins then I disagree with that. Only I waste a bit time for M416 skin but, I wasted same amount of time in Sanhok season pass as well for jungle digital M416. On the other hand I've got AUG, SCAR L, AWM, M249, M16A4 SKS and many more. Also since VSS skin is pretty rare and each one of them costs 5 dollars but you get that skin as well. Most if those skins can be achievable with regular playing in 10 weeks.

But if we compare Vikendi season pass with Sanhok season pass : Sanhok has better missions, Vikendi has better rewards. But it's a huge shame you cannot get max level without buying levels.

1 hour ago, VENEEL said:

Pretty much same here.

Enjoyn other games and not gettin frustrated by desync deaths or cheaters 1 shots after 20minute looting.

I've written about season pass but that does not mean I'm happy about devs. Desync, cheaters, low weapon weapon variety, M16A4 and many more reasons that made me quit for soon.

4 minutes ago, Freeze339 said:

I've written about season pass but that does not mean I'm happy about devs. Desync, cheaters, low weapon weapon variety, M16A4 and many more reasons that made me quit for soon.

Oh yea, M16 was so sweet weapon and now is like pistol rate of picking up...

Nope. I bought the game and haven't spent a penny since. I don't buy skins or keys or anything. Have better things to do with my money.

20 hours ago, VENEEL said:

Oh yea, M16 was so sweet weapon and now is like pistol rate of picking up...

I've rather die unarmed instead of picking that weapon on the ground and they trying to selling a mess neon skin of that weapon for 12 blue coupons...  That's the second thing that makes me mad in the pass.

1 minute ago, Freeze339 said:

I've rather die unarmed instead of picking that weapon on the ground and they trying to sale a mess neon skin of that weapon for 12 blue coupons...  That's the second thing that makes me mad in the pass.

Some time ago i bought Shrouds skin for it and later on they made M16 worse than pistol.

2 minutes ago, VENEEL said:

Some time ago i bought Shrouds skin for it and later on they made M16 worse than pistol.

It was my favourite weapon in this game once , I know that feeling...

I voted no but it sort of depends. They need to move away from these ludicrous missions. The missions don't need to be that "challenging" or even that creative. I don't want missions that distract me from the game. They should just be missions that you can get by NORMAL GAMEPLAY. Using certain weapons, getting kills, using items, placing in the match etc..I have my doubts they will listen to this advice, however because sadly I think the stupid missions like the one with the buggy are a cynical ploy to get people to just say screw it and pay for levels. Buying the pass isn't enough. Just greedy game design.

On 2/17/2019 at 1:12 AM, theexecutioner said:

If the next pass is fundamentally similar to the existing pass - will you buy it?

Problem is, how do we know if we gonna need to spend 80h crawling to complete a mission?

We never know, it's very likely though, but can we know anything about the missioins beforehand? nope :/

Hopefully Apex is good enough to steal a lot of players and Bluehole don't give up, then they might get a bit more interested in satisfied customers again..

7 minutes ago, xTekx_1 said:

Where's the "No, hell no!" option?

I also vote for the No, hell no! option. I'm playing the game less and less these days as it just isn't enjoyable getting killed by DouyuTV and all of the other BS Chinese shit every damn game. I make it to the top 10 and then boom, headshot with an AKM from 500 yards away. 

3 hours ago, 1971ChevelleSS said:

I also vote for the No, hell no! option. I'm playing the game less and less these days as it just isn't enjoyable getting killed by DouyuTV and all of the other BS Chinese shit every damn game. I make it to the top 10 and then boom, headshot with an AKM from 500 yards away. 

Iv just checkd mine - 13 days since last game. Im here to check if something maybe changed or whatever...