DaZooKidd

Want to see if you been killed or killed a streamer in the last 14 days?

very interesting, damn shame I don't have a video editor or computer that could handle such tasks yet. Could deffinantly use this to put together some sweet kick ass youtube vids.
Thumbs up from me!

20 hours ago, El_Gran_Orgo said:

Heard about this the other day and I have been laughing at this clip ever since. 

https://pubg.report/streams/50e67fbd-92f9-4651-bc84-deb3548fc970/838860840

also this guy tried to third party me in another gun fight. 

https://pubg.report/streams/c48e81de-81a3-4778-8f80-7b59349a1d3f/553658462

Haha it’s my new favourite thing to check

How do you find the clip? I found that I killed a few streamers which amazed me, but how do you find the section of their stream where that happens?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, stevecarsonr said:

How do you find the clip? I found that I killed a few streamers which amazed me, but how do you find the section of their stream where that happens?

If you click the link on pubg.report it is time stamped. So if it’s not going to that particular spot, double check the link and it should have the time on it 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, El_Gran_Orgo said:

If you click the link on pubg.report it is time stamped. So if it’s not going to that particular spot, double check the link and it should have the time on it 

Thanks. I’m trying it. Mixer on chrome seems to just not work on my iPad or on my Mac. Sits there. Nothing happens.

1 minute ago, stevecarsonr said:

Thanks. I’m trying it. Mixer on chrome seems to just not work on my iPad or on my Mac. Sits there. Nothing happens.

Yea most of the mixer ones either take forever to load or just don’t load. I think that’s just mixer though.. it’s always impossible to load old streams.. I could only watch the twitch ones

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DaZooKidd said:

You "Talentless C***" ! HAHA I used to feel the same way about the ump 

I know mate what a plum. I actually googled his name and it came up with his POF account which is just as sad haha. There is a questionable headshot but its pubg at the end of the day if the game doesn't want you to win you wont! 

I know what you mean about the UMP though, but it is really good at its intended job

But it does make me wonder why i was playing against an american when im in england, 1 of us had been put into the wrong server

On 2/16/2019 at 9:38 AM, wizardO3 said:

very interesting, damn shame I don't have a video editor or computer that could handle such tasks yet. Could deffinantly use this to put together some sweet kick ass youtube vids.
Thumbs up from me!

Lol you're on my feed.  

6 hours ago, Habz said:

Lol you're on my feed.  

Ya, been dying a lot here lately. Im surprised shroud hasn't killed me.

On 2/15/2019 at 3:52 PM, DaZooKidd said:

Checkout this website, mixer or twitch streamers live when killing you or getting killed by you it's on here for the last 14days..  https://pubg.report  just type your gamertag in and it will show you if you have! Just found out about this website recently and figured that I'd share it with the community if anyone is interested!

Nice. nothing more satisfying to see that I KILLED a streamer. and funny thing is.. i kill the same one, not once but twice! with in 2 days.. and made one actually delete his account lol.. Dude was so pissed off, he got up and left his chair crying.. lol.. My day job was complete that day.. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mac9yv3r said:

Nice. nothing more satisfying to see that I KILLED a streamer. and funny thing is.. i kill the same one, not once but twice! with in 2 days.. and made one actually delete his account lol.. Dude was so pissed off, he got up and left his chair crying.. lol.. My day job was complete that day.. 

whats your GT, I wanna see :)

1 minute ago, KammoraV2 said:

whats your GT, I wanna see :)

I would but i dont share it.. Not even my son knows my GT.. lol.. Just i keep a low secrete life.. Just me and my redbull

2 minutes ago, mac9yv3r said:

I would but i dont share it.. Not even my son knows my GT.. lol.. Just i keep a low secrete life.. Just me and my redbull

yeah fair enough

Watching all the reactions from guys getting killed confirms absolutely that this game is so broken. We have all experienced it, getting killed and just going "WT actual F"
I got done by a guy that I was tracking in ADS, I could literally see him running away from me, the moment I see him start to turn I am dead, instantly. Not I saw him turn,  then see him fire?? The moment his character started to turn I was dead. I know its desync but it must have been a full second or more at least. Such a BS game, getting worse the more its updated..

Edited by KammoraV2

5 minutes ago, KammoraV2 said:

Watching all the reactions from guys getting killed confirms absolutely that this game is so broken. We have all experienced it, getting killed and just going "WT actual F"
I got done by a guy that I was tracking in ADS, I could literally see him running away from me, the moment I see him start to turn I am dead, instantly. Not I saw him turn,  then see him fire?? The moment his character started to turn I was dead. I know its desync but it must have been a full second or more at least. Such a BS game, getting worse the more its updated..

Yea that is one of my case.. One it was a total desync. he littlery was about to throw his headset at the screen

11 minutes ago, DaZooKidd said:

What m4 skin is that and where did you get it?

Vikendi premium pass, level 95.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Critic said:

I love this one, watch till the end. 😅
Unfortunately he doesn't know I stream and that's why I have so many hours on the game, bless him.

https://mixer.com/MilkyBomb?vod=86080580&t=00h49m42s

Perfect example of what you said yesterday with have your crosshairs on target before ADSing. Took him soooo long to get his sights on you :) sweet technique with the vehicle, fast thinking! 🤗

• Like 1

On 2/16/2019 at 9:49 PM, stevecarsonr said:

Yea,  me too.  sucks because I've never wanted anything more in life.