DaZooKidd

Want to see if you been killed or killed a streamer in the last 14 days?

Checkout this website, mixer or twitch streamers live when killing you or getting killed by you it's on here for the last 14days..  https://pubg.report  just type your gamertag in and it will show you if you have! Just found out about this website recently and figured that I'd share it with the community if anyone is interested!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 12

I was just about to make a topic about this. It is pretty funny watching the reactions of some of the streamers when you kill them. One guy actually said nice shot when I shot him off a motorcycle with an awm. But most of them just get salty. Stl Killin called me a fat kid when I killed him. LMAO

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The only person showing for me is somebody I killed called Phalizideee, never heard of him but just looked at the leaderboard and he’s the only one showing for FPP solo... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by beavykins
  • Haha 1

Very cool! Only found 2 people killing me, but fun to see the other perspective (even though i potatoed hard... 🤪)

4 minutes ago, beavykins said:

The only person showing for me is somebody I killed called Phalizideee, never heard of him but just looked at the leaderboard and he’s the only one showing for FPP solo... 🤷🏻‍♂️

He's a Mixer Streamer.. The only PUBG Streamer I watch atm. He play's only PUBG which I very like.. Nice Guy:$

Note: He drops always Hot. So watch out! :))

2 minutes ago, loyalityy said:

He's a Mixer Streamer.. The only PUBG Streamer I watch atm. He play's only PUBG which I very like.. Nice Guy:$

Note: He drops always Hot. So watch out! :))

Good to know, I tried to find where I killed him but the stream won’t let me skip ahead and I can’t be bothered to watch the whole damn thing...

• RIP 1

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!

nL5nO8F.png

Never heard of him/her :D Edit - i killed them using the Bluezone? Wha? lol

Edited by Goofy The Scot

It says it’s only supporting PC streamers but console is on the way, which doesn’t make much sense to me.

• Haha 1

Heard about this the other day and I have been laughing at this clip ever since. 

https://pubg.report/streams/50e67fbd-92f9-4651-bc84-deb3548fc970/838860840

also this guy tried to third party me in another gun fight. 

https://pubg.report/streams/c48e81de-81a3-4778-8f80-7b59349a1d3f/553658462

Haha it’s my new favourite thing to check

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gamble909 said:

It says it’s only supporting PC streamers but console is on the way, which doesn’t make much sense to me.

Yeah i noticed this too but I think it's because it was just added very recently, pretty sure mixer streamers were just added in the last few days

• Thanks 1

It's crazy that they can detect if somebody is streaming or not but they can't give us a 15second kill cam in-game lol

6 hours ago, DaZooKidd said:

It's crazy that they can detect if somebody is streaming or not but they can't give us a 15second kill cam in-game lol

They might get the streamer list from mixer API and use it to query the pubg API..... potentially nothing to do with pubg

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing i had two clips one of me killing and one of me getting killed.

10 hours ago, Goofy The Scot said:

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!

nL5nO8F.png

Never heard of him/her :D Edit - i killed them using the Bluezone? Wha? lol

Because you knocked him

• Thanks 1

I had a shoot out with thumbless gaga the other day and I was lucky enough to die from phase 4/5 bluezone and not his bullets.

I gave him a bit of hard time as he had to stop in blue as well, but he came out full of chicken in the end. I spectated him and man...what a player he is...!

• Like 1

whoa, got a weird kill here....apparently I got killed by a streamer from 3000 meters away. o.o