Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LetsgotothePUBG

Region lock doesn't work

Hello,

Just played 7 + squad games on PUBG. Only once did I get on an EU server. How is that region lock PUBG? I went on mostly NA and SA servers I thought the whole point was that you got on servers that were in the region my IP address is in. Well, it's not in North America and South Africa.

Why can't the PUBG developers release an update that actually works and fixes things rather breaks even more than it started? The incompetence that PUBG Lumos and other developers have managed and supported this game leaves no bounds.

It sickens me because this game had the potential to be the best but instead it's let down by the developers, pr people and the support guys. They have no idea what they are doing and they won't listen to the people giving them sound advice.

I guarantee you in the next update it will fix 5 things but break 10 things that were working perfectly fine before.

Region lock was never instatuted and they clearly stated it would not be !

And as the exact same Automatic Region Selection mess occurred on the pc, they are aware and as they have said on multiple posts " it's being investigated " 😉

SA = South Africa 🤣

But yeah, the matchmaking is a mess now. Basically it's the complete opposite of what everyone wanted.

I'm off for a few games on the OC servers with a 290ms ping - woooo, fun times.

4 hours ago, ColonicBoom said:

SA = South Africa 🤣

But yeah, the matchmaking is a mess now. Basically it's the complete opposite of what everyone wanted.

I'm off for a few games on the OC servers with a 290ms ping - woooo, fun times.

Thought sa was south american. After playing on NA servers for 6 months with 200ms ping just to get a game I am happy with the current matchmaking system. I do feel for those being put in the wrong region.

On 2/17/2019 at 7:37 AM, Nightscope74 said:

Thought sa was south american.

It is, OP put South Africa, that's why I was laughing.