LORD P

Lightening has struck!

Amongst all the whining let me shed a ray of happiness!

From a guy just like everyone else who always gets shafted on the crates I struck some gold this week. First I got the tinted biker glasses from the survival drop after a LONG wait. I know a lot of people got them early on but I never did. I got to level 136 (way higher than most got) on the original survival rewards and never got them (so mad). I thought that was over and I missed them until I realized you still get the survival crates when you level up in the Vikendi pass. SO poof I just got them..HUGE score for me! 

Next - Today they handed out the Snow beanie and glasses from the scavenger hunt. I got both and think they're both pretty nice! Something everyone won't have.. Only true fans and tryhards which is my favorite type of gear! Didn't see many people wearing them today when I played 🤷🏼‍♂️. I know other stuff could be getting worked on as far as performance but I thought the scavenger hunt was fun and something different.  

FINALLY- dun dun dun....! I managed to get lucky and get the AVIATOR GOGGLES from the Biker Crate!!!! WOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOO WOOOOOOO! I wanted them so bad. They spice every outfit up and even look fly with my balaclava! I woulda took a sleeveless biker jacket but hey I LOVE EM! Been so long since I got anything new/rare from the OG reward crates. SO HYPE.

Like I said I know there's performance issues that need addressed and and you can cry about that but I enjoy this small stuff...along with getting some wins and hitting some challenges, im having a great week on PUBG so far. WHO ELSE!? 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

I blew 80k bp on trying to get the kar98 skin, no luck for me though. Got some nice dried poop stained coloured S12K skins though if you want one?

Edited by trakkerx
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, LORD P said:

Like I said I know there's performance issues that need addressed and and you can cry about that but I enjoy this small stuff...along with getting some wins and hitting some challenges, im having a great week on PUBG so far. WHO ELSE!? 

That’s what I’m saying! Sure the game isn’t perfect but I’m not even good enough to care. I’m simply loving this game for what it is every time I get to play it.

When i get a win 1 out of every 200 games or so it makes my entire week! 

Every update gets better and better for me personally. Glad I’m nowhere near a pro level where every little issue kills my playing experience. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, LORD P said:

Me

The aviator goggles, black coat  with the skull face mask is a menacing look.  Hear a dude looting,  busted open the door and hit him with the S12k.

He messaged me saying that I scared the fn crap out a him.

I still giggle.

• Like 1

I got lucky last week, I got the aviator goggles and ballistic mask in consecutive crates. I was pretty pumped.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, trakkerx said:

I blew 80k bp on trying to get the kar98 skin, no luck for me though. Got some nice dried poop stained coloured S12K skins though if you want one?

I've probably bought over 200 crates and still not gotten it. Beginning to think it's not there. 

I’ll keep trying for the biker crate goodies thanks to your testimony. Spent 100,000 the other day like you but the key is to never give up. 

• Like 1

On 2/14/2019 at 9:03 AM, spanker63 said:

I got lucky last week, I got the aviator goggles and ballistic mask in consecutive crates. I was pretty pumped.

id go play the lotto!!! lol congrats dude!!!!!

On 2/14/2019 at 8:45 AM, latest plague said:

I've probably bought over 200 crates and still not gotten it. Beginning to think it's not there. 

The turquoise delight skin? It's in there, I have it. It's hideous.

Lightening struck again today WOWOWOWOWOWOW!! Today I got the Biker Pants (Gray) !!! Wanted them FOREVER! Easily some of the best pants available.  NOT trying to brag im just sooo hype. I always chased skins trying to get the rare gear out of the boxes and for over a year had NO luck!!! I don't have any BP saved up. I used to do it... Id save 50-100k then just blow it all at once. Then I just started buying a crate every time I get 1000 BP. Like I said got NOTHING new for months, minus the survival rewards when they dropped...Literally for months I haven't gotten anything new and one week from the biker crate I got the black floral shirt, the gray biker pants and the aviator goggles! All very rare.. booooyaahhhhhhh

• Like 1