Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Latest post from a PubG person is about those dumb ass scavenger hunt prizes. Yet we hear nothing about how broken the game is and when it’s gonna be fixed... cool 

 

just saying. I’d be more interested in some fixes.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Atleast get us on the PS4 version level. Have both and the hit detection on PS4 is years ahead of the xbox version. I’d just rather play xbox cuz most of my buddies play xbox. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BruceMon3yWayne said:

Atleast get us on the PS4 version level. Have both and the hit detection on PS4 is years ahead of the xbox version. I’d just rather play xbox cuz most of my buddies play xbox. 

PS4 version is behind us! They don't got custom games etc.. Unless you mean on communication which is the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BruceMon3yWayne said:

Latest post from a PubG person is about those dumb ass scavenger hunt prizes. Yet we hear nothing about how broken the game is and when it’s gonna be fixed... cool 

 

just saying. I’d be more interested in some fixes.  

 

I'm neither a fanboy or hater but I have to say this has been poorly handled. To come out with a season pass that requires a lot of hot dropping and my 1X won't render anything is absurd. If I want to play Vikendi, which rocks btw, I can't hot drop. It should be priority one right now as many have paid for the pass but are crippled by the poor performance. It looks beautiful and runs smooth once rendered but man sooo many glitches. And don't mention the SSD as I played the game on my X when it first came out and I could see almost every building as I dropped.

Edited by Nefariousness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheCorruptDROID said:

PS4 version is behind us! They don't got custom games etc.. Unless you mean on communication which is the same.

I just mean performance.     Visually my one X looks better than pro. But gameplay on the pro seems so much better. My bullets connect. I have yet to experience the shit desync. Idk. Just seems to play better on PS4. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nefariousness said:

 

I'm neither a fanboy or hater but I have to say this has been poorly handled. To come out with a season pass that requires a lot of hot dropping and my 1X won't render anything is absurd. If I want to play Vikendi, which rocks btw, I can't hot drop. It should be priority one right now as many have paid for the pass but are crippled by the poor performance. It looks beautiful and runs smooth once rendered but man sooo many glitches. And don't mention the SSD as I played the game on my X when it first came out and I could see almost every building as I dropped.

Brooo I got my one X last April for this game. Game ran flawlessly compared to now or even last several months.   But now it runs like trash on the X. I’m not a fanboy either. I don’t give a fuck about Sony vs Microsoft. Blah blah. I just really love the game and most friends play in xbox. But I have no fun playing since vikendi dropped cuz the update broke the shit out of this game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DecoratedShamus said:

 ? It doesn't require "hot dropping"

The pass has missions for several hot drops.  One being castle which is almost impossible to drop at

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BruceMon3yWayne said:

The pass has missions for several hot drops.  One being castle which is almost impossible to drop at

First .... the "castle" is the whole damn island it sits on.

 

2 hours ago, Nefariousness said:

Hot Drops. Cosmodrome, DIno Park, Castle, Hot Springs, Cement Factory. Jesus man, do you have a different pass?

Second .... just because the mission states land doesn't mean "hot drop" .

Third .... the cement factory mission stating kill 3, does not require you to kill 3 people at the cement factory,  you just have to land at cement factory and kill 3 people in that match. 

 P.s. the warehouses at the back of the cement factory by the cliff, are considered the cement factory.  😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×