Sign in to follow this  
TheCorruptDROID

Does the Horse mask get dropped when you equip a helmet?

Had a quick question for those who have hit lv 100, wanted to know if your horse mask gets dropped when you equip a helmet, i'm lvl 78 and want to have something to work for.

It does. I found it on somebody that I killed (I’m only level 34) and I took it. Tried to pick up a helmet and it dropped the horse mask. So I picked up horse mask again and kept it on for the rest of the game (6th place) lmao

DUMBEST skin to date. Useless and CORNY. Lets keep PUBG gritty . Leave that cartoon junk with Shmortnite 

• Like 8
  • RIP 1

Bummer on the hours head, that was a big mistake PUBG. Dang. I think corny and crazy skins are fun, we need to go further in fact, get creative

On 2/14/2019 at 12:01 AM, LORD P said:

DUMBEST skin to date. Useless and CORNY. Lets keep PUBG gritty . Leave that cartoon junk with Shmortnite 

Especially when the skins are actually causing bugs and rendering issues 

maybe there could also be the back end of a horse costume so when you're playing duos you could both get together and disguise as a horse stood grazing in a field?

• Haha 3

It would be fun if they had a way to show the cosmetic your wearing but still be able to put on the helmets. Like a toggle button to show whichever one you want on your screen. However, I can hear them whining now about not being able to see what level helmet you have lol