Sign in to follow this  
Mikeybenno

Survivor pass level

What level are you without paying to jump up a few? And what level would you like to atleast get to? Im at level 31 & would like to atleast get to level 66 as anything beyond that doesnt look likely at the moment. And how do you think pubg could immprove on the pass with challenges or on how to gain more xp etc?

Lvl 37, but struggling on a few.

Finding 10 gernades in a single match is impossible. 5 would be tough. Why make such hard challenges, what fun is that? Getting the 100m kills is hard for me too. A few others are hard as well.

17 hours ago, Mikeybenno said:

And how do you think pubg could immprove on the pass with challenges or on how to gain more xp etc?

Less stupid grind challenges.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zombisztajn said:

35, but this quest is stupid, I don't play squad, I can't find nades and more...

I only play solos so any duo or squad challenges i cant do myself

Level 36 and im struggling with the revival challanges and that stupid 10 nades one, i dont think iv ever had 10 nades in a game, and even less so on Vikendi, i wanna get to atleast level 54 for the custom lightning level 2 helmet skin

2 minutes ago, Surfjayce said:

Level 36 and im struggling with the revival challanges and that stupid 10 nades one, i dont think iv ever had 10 nades in a game, and even less so on Vikendi, i wanna get to atleast level 54 for the custom lightning level 2 helmet skin

Ive done the 10 nades one youve just got to hope people you kill have a few on them but also throwing them just lets everyone know where you are. Not a fan of it 

40.5. This stupid grenade mission (both) are getting on my nerves. I have killed more than 7 people with a grenade but I have 1 kill from it. It is apparently my stop in the red zone glitch. Finding 10 grenades is about impossible. 

2 minutes ago, Gazgolf said:

29 but I miss 2 evenings of gaming time every week due to night shifts.

level 6.......but i miss 37.5 hours of gaming time every week due to day shifts 😉

Edited by MajorClagNut
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

I have done the 10 grenade mission twice now with much frustration......but do I get credit for it when I do it.......nope.

The challenges are so dumb it's an actual joke. They should be embarrassed by the 💩 they are encouraging.

They should be things like:

• get X kills with this specific weapon
  • reach the top 20 without getting shot or without firing a shot
  • kill an enemy who is stunned
  • revive a teammate or use a first aid in the cover of smoke grenades 
  • reach the top 10 without taking any bluezone damage
  • kill a downed enemy with a molotov
  • loot two care packages in one game

Those would actually be indicative of good play / different styles of good play, and would encourage people to use different but actually useful strategies as well as different weapons.

Challenges to stop in the redzone and take damage from bluezone are so freakin dumb, especially when THEY LITERALLY HAVE TIPS ON THE LOADING SCREENS TO AVOID BLUEZONE AND REDZONE.

It's not even fun to do those things, it's counter-intuitive, grind-based and boring. Really shouldn't be this difficult to design interesting and fun challenges as opposed to some boring grind that has nothing to do with playing the game properly.

Edited by AntiChunk236602
Clarity.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Those examples are way too hard for 90% of players. You need things people can do or it just makes people mad and fed up with a game

Think i'm around L40 just now but i did get 10 free level-ups as a holiday poem event winner.

Truth is i'm not even trying to complete any of them as most of them are just stupid and counterproductive to actually playing and trying to win. 

When the 10 weeks is almost over ill just buy the level-ups i need to reach 100 (which is exactly what PUBG Corp intended imho) as my time is too valuable to me to waste hours grinding out annoying missions.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Goofy The Scot said:

Think i'm around L40 just now but i did get 10 free level-ups as a holiday poem event winner.

Truth is i'm not even trying to complete any of them as most of them are just stupid and counterproductive to actually playing and trying to win. 

When the 10 weeks is almost over ill just buy the level-ups i need to reach 100 (which is exactly what PUBG Corp intended imho) as my time is too valuable to me to waste hours grinding out annoying missions.

I’m with you on this one! The challenges are either a pointless grind or really difficult to do. 

Why is it that the missions where you gotta get kills in a certain area can only be done by one kill per game? Why is it you can only stop in a red zone once per game? 

This event pass is just a money grab because they know most people don’t have the time to complete  these challenges. 

Not one update since either, (I’m not calling that 21st Feb patch an update) it’s getting to the point where I feel like giving up on my favourite game because of just let down after let down from this team. 

You guys can’t even communicate with us! Andy is the only one who responds and he’s one of us!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Goofy The Scot said:

Please don't spend money to level up. Then pubg wins and the next season pass will be the exact same shit.

53 but a daily challenge from 54. I honestly don’t see what is the big problem for people with these challenges. Either you don’t care enough to try and do them and just whine, don’t play enough, or aren’t good enough to complete some challenges. I’m not trying to be elitist but that is the reality. All the people whining because they only play solo can just deal with the fact that they won’t hit max level. Some people are just not good enough to win enough matches or complete other things. Most of the challenges are a hassle and time consuming but easy.

• Thanks 1

On 2/14/2019 at 4:05 AM, ericthegreat said:

Lvl 37, but struggling on a few.

Finding 10 gernades in a single match is impossible. 5 would be tough. Why make such hard challenges, what fun is that? Getting the 100m kills is hard for me too. A few others are hard as well.

This week's challenges have been the best ones so far, I almost got the 10 nade one done the other day, found 8 threw them all early game on Miramar and then got killed by a try hard! I was so upset lol

• Like 1

On 2/13/2019 at 11:22 AM, Mikeybenno said:

What level are you without paying to jump up a few? And what level would you like to atleast get to? Im at level 31 & would like to atleast get to level 66 as anything beyond that doesnt look likely at the moment. And how do you think pubg could immprove on the pass with challenges or on how to gain more xp etc?

I'm level 40 without buying any levels(probably 65% of all challenges done) but I will most likely be buying some levels to finish it, the only reason why I haven't yet is because I want to see how far I can get by just completing challenges. With 10weeks of challenges it seems to me like there's gonna be a few weeks of the pass left without challenges so seems like it's gonna be pretty hard to complete it towards the end. I'm not gonna lie tho I've really pondered on buying the 50level pack and just saying forget the challenges and get it done all at once

Edited by DaZooKidd
  • Like 1

Do they make us get everything to get to level 100? I really hope not, that would be pretty cruel. What about daily challenges? I'm at lvl 48 and have been working my butt off (because I'm terrible).

Edited by ericthegreat
  • Like 1

I’m level 7. I regret buying the pass. It hasn’t been anywhere near as enjoyable as the sanhok pass was. 

• Like 1