Sign in to follow this  
AmaZedgorilla

Can we discuss the missions for Vikendi: Pass?

Why isn't the missions/challenges focused on improving your gameplay & skills? 

Yes, really nice to have win a solo chicken dinner in a week but man why the hell dont we have get X amount of kills in a week, reach top 10 X amount a times in a week, Get X amount of kills with different weapons(5 kills with a G35, very cool that means you need to get less than 1 kill per day in a week)? 

Instead we have Travel 10KM in a boat AND water vehicles, Take damage from bluezone, use these many boosters in a certain area, fuel up your vehicle 3 times in a single match? 

Give us some actual challenges, please.

Oh almost forgot, throw 10 frag grenades in a single match? what the flying horsekick?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

It would be nice if they were useful challenges. Hot drops and a kill or two sounds like a good idea. Top 5 in any mode, so it’s not forcing people without a team to play with randoms or go solo. 

I dont see any benefit of hunting out ten frags and blowing them up to draw attention to myself. Your bags can’t hold 10 at once if you’ve got any proper loot. Most I carry is 2-3 tops normally. 

Missions to encourage hunting other players would be good. Something like attack 3-4 players per game for ten games. Might stop some of the camping that the other missions lead to

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I strongly believe the missions regarding vehicles, grenades and hot drops are to gather information to fix bugs.

The data you’d have if everyone done this. The only crap part is going through it all and finding/identifying bugs then finding a way to fix them. 

• Like 2

I paid to get up to level 75 or whatever it was so I could skip all this horseshit and still get my sweet sweet cosmetics

1 hour ago, RabidGofer said:

I strongly believe the missions regarding vehicles, grenades and hot drops are to gather information to fix bugs.

The data you’d have if everyone done this. The only crap part is going through it all and finding/identifying bugs then finding a way to fix them. 

Yup, think of the challenges as PTS left overs. 

throw 10 granades in a single match is really retarded. I’m playing since day one (solos) and i’ve never looted 10 granades in single match. Even when you kill some people, not everybody have granades, maybe every third person have one or two granades. Its nearly impossible in solos.. maybe in squads, when all your buddies give you all granades they have..

If you think about it though, pubg must have lost a shed load of players through these missions. They practically forced everyone to drop castle and endure the issues with rendering and falling through the map etc. All that pain, for what? Some crappy skins, not exactly exciting skins are they? Well some are granted but most are turd. As sad as this will make me sound, I actually wanted the dances 🤣

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, myerss25 said:

throw 10 granades in a single match is really retarded. I’m playing since day one (solos) and i’ve never looted 10 granades in single match. Even when you kill some people, not everybody have granades, maybe every third person have one or two granades. Its nearly impossible in solos.. maybe in squads, when all your buddies give you all granades they have..

Before they upped the carry weight of grenades the most I ever collected was 8. That was from my own plus looting my team mates after they had died in squads and I was the only one left. 

I like the challenges and appreciate the easy ones because I am not very good. I like a little grinding and something to play for.

The gernades mission is way to hard. Even at 6 that would be very very tough to find. They should lower that asap so people have a chance.

The cosmetics are not that great this time, nothing super exciting except horse head. But overall I like the challenges and it keeps me logging in each day.

• Like 2

I generally play the game to try and do well, but a friend and I also like to go and grind the missions. I don't care about my rank and whatnot, so it really isn't a  big deal. I try to complete them early on in the game and then attempt to play as I normally do. It leads to some new challenges and puts me out of my comfort zone, so I have to say, I have become better because of it.

32 minutes ago, ericthegreat said:

I like the challenges and appreciate the easy ones because I am not very good. I like a little grinding and something to play for.

The gernades mission is way to hard. Even at 6 that would be very very tough to find. They should lower that asap so people have a chance.

The cosmetics are not that great this time, nothing super exciting except horse head. But overall I like the challenges and it keeps me logging in each day.

Not great???!!! THERE IS A BEARD! A GINGER BEARD to be exact!!!!!!

@PUBG_Andymh5 & @PUBG_Lumos ,

Please for the love of god get rid of the silly stand in the redzone or take 2500 damage in the bluezone, also get rid of doing duos or squads missions as I'm sure a handful of players only play SOLO. What it should be is get top 5-10 in (Any Mode).

Please put this in the next  upcoming hotfix please as others said these ideas are the opposite of tactical of realism and just plain out silly. Better yet, if you need help with coming up with missions um your forum members would gladly help as we are all here to and the best experience possible for us players, thanks for reading.

Please reply if read by one of the PUBG Admins/Moderators so I like you guys are listening to the community.

NOTE: ALSO its crazy to think when you do a certain mission you have to for your entire squad is dead for missions to count, another reason to make Top 5-10 or any mission set as ANY MODE.

Edited by theelitest17

On 2/13/2019 at 12:54 PM, RabidGofer said:

As much as I'd like this to be true I don't think it is because it's just copy and paste from the pc version. If you want to know what the upcoming missions are you can find them on Google from the pc version!

On 2/13/2019 at 3:09 PM, myerss25 said:

I agree when I seen this I said to myself, I never even see 10 nades in one game yet alone be able to throw 10 of them in a single game!

• Like 1

How come my last weeks #3 didn't count as I needed a revive!!! (TO ADD I DONT PLAY SQUADS and yes it was 3-5 minutes in as a got Chicken Dinner so that's plenty of minutes as it was about 25 minutes into the game.) why didn't this count @PUBG_Andymh5??? You guys are starting to piss off the hardcore PUBG fans now! It stated that previous missions count and of course it didn't!

Edited by theelitest17

17 hours ago, RabidGofer said:

I agree.. shoot 300 rounds with an uzi, 'oh the things you'll break', landing at all the spots in vikendi that don't render, stopping in the readzone, diving 10 metres under water, the list goes on.. 

All the data/stats gathered would help them out, or it may just be a coincidence and they have the wrong people making the challenges 🤔

• Haha 1

My

1 hour ago, theelitest17 said:

How come my last weeks #3 didn't count as I needed a revive!!! (TO ADD I DONT PLAY SQUADS and yes it was 3-5 minutes in as a got Chicken Dinner so that's plenty of minutes as it was about 25 minutes into the game.) why didn't this count @PUBG_Andymh5??? You guys are starting to piss off the hardcore PUBG fans now! It stated that previous missions count and of course it didn't!

Well my honest mistake it was on Sanhok and it says Vikendi as final mission my apologies for that, but I and others have said most of the missions require no skill and silly stay in the bluezone and heal makes o sense and the stay out of the bluezone makes more absolute sense, I'm not trying to sit here and roast PUBG Corp, but the missions require silly moves and the opposite of being more tactical/skill level involved and not everybody has squad members to play with so again TOP 5-10 missions should be ANY MODE.

@PUBG_Andymh5

Edited by theelitest17

The 10 grenade is the most ridiculous thing ever yes. 

I’m actually a more defensive player so I like most of the challenges. 

Im still struggling with landing at Cement Factory and getting 3 kills.. but I’ll get it eventually. 

I know people are gonna say missions are optional but it would be nice if we had more choices in offensive/defensive challenges so people don’t feel like they’re going out of their way to focus on that. 

Edited by riktor skale

1 hour ago, riktor skale said:

The 10 grenade is the most ridiculous thing ever yes. 

I’m actually a more defensive player so I like most of the challenges. 

Im still struggling with landing at Cement Factory and getting 3 kills.. but I’ll get it eventually. 

I know people are gonna say missions are optional but it would be nice if we had more choices in offensive/defensive challenges so people don’t feel like they’re going out of their way to focus on that. 

The cement factory kills can be anywhere on the map, all you need to do is drop cement factory and get 3 kills in that game. 

19 hours ago, myerss25 said:

I think on Sanhok or Vikendi this would be possible in solos, just need to kill a lot of people.

I typically carry 3-4 frags into top 10 situations and tend to have thrown a few.

It's still a really stupid challenge but not as dumb as take bluezone damage/stop in red zone.  💩

5 minutes ago, AntiChunk236602 said:

I think on Sanhok or Vikendi this would be possible in solos, just need to kill a lot of people.

I typically carry 3-4 frags into top 10 situations and tend to have thrown a few.

It's still a really stupid challenge but not as dumb as take bluezone damage/stop in red zone.  💩

I think the best way to tackle it is in squads, all collect them and pass them to one team member, then do the same for the next team member on the next game and so on.

Still though it’s silly! No reason for this kind of mission at all. Like the boat missions, by the time you have found a boat and started it your being pushed by the blue. From then on your game is ruined because your either too far out or got crap loot. Absolutely crazy some of these missions and what’s more annoying is pc get them first and everyone was complaining about them so they had plenty of time to change some. They are actually getting worse not better, week 3 is by far the worse week for me.

Edited by trakkerx
  • Like 1

The missions are so stupid and pointless. Then they have the audacity to charge us $25 (or whatever the price is) to play the missions and collect the rewards. What exactly am I paying for here, because bluehole has zero interest in improving anything so what's the point of shelling out more money.😕