xBk PrOdiGyxx

The end of PUBG

@PUBG_Andymh5 not really expecting you to do anything about this post, just wanted you to view it. But I’m sad to say that this will probably be the end of PUBG for me. I literally made this account just to say this. I’ve been with the game since it released on December 12th of 2017. I’ve played this game and only this game from then until now. So I’ve been here for all of it. Every update, every hot fix, and even being a pts  dummy. But bringing vikendi to the live servers was the begging of the end. Once you dropped that update it was chaos. My fps dropped horribly, matchmaking is joke. I only play FPP servers and good luck finding a decent game in there anymore. Rendering buildings is horrible, can’t hot drop anymore due to serious input lag and terrible FPS, and the overall feedback from the PUBG developers was the final nail in the coffin. You guys take for granted how forgiving this community has been with you guys being a smaller company and all but damn you should really talk to all of us about how you’re going to fix the game, or even just let us know you’re working on trying to fix it. But no, you guys just leave us in the dark and hope when you come to back feed us a new update we are still hungry for more... Since Apex legends has came out I can seriously say I don’t know if I’ll ever drop into another PUBG match. Not until the game has a serious overhaul and all the stupid bugs are fixed.

-just an upset and dedicated fan that’s lost the will to wait for you to fix yourself.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Few things: 

• The entitlement in the PUBG community is ridiculous to me. You paid $30 for this game. It cost you 3 (to 5) hours of minimum wage work to purchase.  Either give constructive criticism or leave. Stop whining just because you stuck around.  The developers don't owe you anything. You're not a shareholder. 
  • If Apex Legends was all it took for you to leave this game; I don't believe all your previous statements about playing it for a year and this being the only game you played.  Since Apex is literally nothing like PUBG except that it's a Battle Royal (ish) game. 
  • It's interesting that YOU can't drop hot anymore due to all these issues, but apparently all the players around you are just fine. Literally, only Vikendi is having issues rendering buildings and they JUST had a post about why that is and how they plant to combat it.
  • Again, you say you've been here since the beginning, but just now decided sign up for the forums? Literally just to tell everyone you're leaving? 
  • FPP lobbies have been great here in the NA

-just an OG xbox user who's tired of all the entitled brats finding something to complain about because they're not good at the game

• Like 12
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1
  • RIP 6
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, zorg00 said:

Few things: 

• The entitlement in the PUBG community is ridiculous to me. You paid $30 for this game. It cost you 3 (to 5) hours of minimum wage work to purchase.  Either give constructive criticism or leave. Stop whining just because you stuck around.  The developers don't owe you anything. You're not a shareholder. 
  • If Apex Legends was all it took for you to leave this game; I don't believe all your previous statements about playing it for a year and this being the only game you played.  Since Apex is literally nothing like PUBG except that it's a Battle Royal (ish) game. 
  • It's interesting that YOU can't drop hot anymore due to all these issues, but apparently all the players around you are just fine. Literally, only Vikendi is having issues rendering buildings and they JUST had a post about why that is and how they plant to combat it.
  • Again, you say you've been here since the beginning, but just now decided sign up for the forums? Literally just to tell everyone you're leaving? 

-just an OG xbox user who's tired of all the entitled brats finding something to complain about because they're not good at the game

Maybe you should learn to read before you say somebody is bad at the game or entitled. 

OP doesnt complain, he is disappointed and also concerned. 

The idea of Pubg is great and everyone here knows it’s potential. 

But bluehole just seem to not care. 

And they are f@cking it up, people leave, game runs worse everyday, etc. 

• Like 6
  • RIP 1
  • Thanks 3

There’s no disputing that PUBG has issues but I’m lucky enough to have been able to buy a One x with an SSD so I don’t encounter half of the problems some guys face while playing this game. What I would like to say is that the devs are not dumb, these guys are very intelligent people who have put together a game which has exceeded their expectations and added a whole lot of added pressure to their workload. I’m pretty sure they will get the problems sorted out 👍🏻

• Like 4

In all honesty the game is running quite well for me at the moment (Xbox One X with no SSD) and I'm enjoying it more than I have in ages. Don't take this as a dig at people experiencing problems, it's just a FYI that not everyone is in the same boat.

Maybe it's because I have modified my play style, I stopped hot dropping because it's just a bit mental due to the wall issues. I think dropping hot and struggling to run around and pick guns up before being killed by someone through a wall is the cause of a lot of frustration.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, zorg00 said:

Few things: 

Yes, there are of entitled players hers complaining about the dumbest things that have nothing to do with performance...

However, he did pay $30 for a product that is no longer a Game Preview title, so he IS entitled to have a relatively polished product at this point.  If they are still having problems with rendering in Vikendi, then is should still be in the PTS. There should be no stutters or frame rate drops on a vehicle on any map (without an SSD) at this point, but there are.  As long as there are solid issues with the game and performance, consumers are justified in complaining about a product they bought that is promoted as a 1.0 release.

I can't help but wonder about the negotiations between MS and Bluehole and the simple question of "Can you get this game ported over to (minimum base) Xbox One and running well?" Is this a case of over-promising and under-delivering by the suits?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@MajorClagNut see that’s the thing I think you’re totally right about not everyone being in the same boat. It’s really bizarre, my roommate and I both play PUBG. Whenever I was playing solos(fpp) and he was upstairs playing squads(tpp) I was having the worst experience ever on PUBG. My game looked like crap, it was running on like 10-15fps and drops down to around 5 FPS or lower if I had to guess in gun fights. It was horrendous. I walk upstairs and watch him play a couple matches and his game looked great doesn’t have any frame drop issues and just doesn’t have the same crappy experience I do. We both play on the same internet connection, both play on Xbox one S, with ssd’s. Super weird, so I’d definitely agree we are not all in the same boat.

Edited by xBk PrOdiGyxx
  • Like 3
  • RIP 1

5 minutes ago, xBk PrOdiGyxx said:

@MajorClagNut see that’s the thing I think you’re totally right about not everyone being in the same boat. It’s really bizarre, my roommate and I both play PUBG. Whenever I was playing solos(fpp) and he was upstairs playing squads(tpp) I was having the worst experience ever on PUBG. My game looked like crap, it was running on like 10-15fps and drops down to around 5 FPS or lower if I had to guess in gun fights. It was horrendous. I walk upstairs and watch him play a couple matches and his game looked great doesn’t have any frame drop issues and just doesn’t have the same crappy experience I do. We both play on the same internet connection, both play on Xbox one S, with ssd’s. Super weird, so I’d definitely agree we are not all in the same boat.

You probably already considered this but are you both hard wired or do you connect via wifi?

17 minutes ago, xBk PrOdiGyxx said:

I think difference is in your TV’s. I play on Xbox X (no SSD). I have a new 4K TV and pubg is looking like a crap. Than i have my old 1080p TV and on this one pubg is running much much smoother. So I play pubg only on my old TV lol

Wow Apex isn't even that good. It's alright but the game is completely unrealistic. Headshots mean nothing, the shotguns are complete trash, there isn't even solo or duo mode. Plus it's full of Fortnite people

....😫

Apex has great graphics though . And it runs decent but the gameplay doesn't feel the same as PUBG. I don't get the same adrenaline anxiety shook feeling I get from playing PUBG. 

I definitely agree that they need to fix this game but I've just accepted that they will probably never fix it, it almost seems like bluehole WANTS to fail! Perhaps one day a capable company will make another game similar to Pubg in a couple years or what ever.

Edited by Rick888
  • Like 1

Isn't all the problems just part of the beauty of what makes pubg.....pubg?  In all seriousness, I fu€kn love this game.  It's the 1st game I have found that I'm not bored with b/c each game is different and never the same.  Yes the coding is a tad shite, yes you get shot through brick walls when you play in a different region....and yes you fall through the map and swim in a massive underground ocean that was around with the dinosaurs roamed the ice planet.  But hey that's the game.  Love it or go back to COD cause I am thinking it is what it's is.  Love it or leave it baby! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, zorg00 said:

Few things: 

Judge someone based on your personal experience is the dumbest thing someone can do if you actually have common sense, I'm decent at the game and this game killed me more than other ppl. Fpp lobbies are only good for NA ppl, Europeans have to eat 200+ping if we want to avoid noobs exploiting 3rd person peeks, and again saying that for only paying 30$ doesn't give us the right to complain and point out what's wrong with the game just make me think you're just a kid who didn't play enough games. 

Ps.  I wish my English was better just to tell you everything what's wrong with your point of view but I cant 

Edited by jjarQue
  • Like 1

You guys complaining about @xBk PrOdiGyxx's post are literally the textbook definition of groupies. Who cares if the game only cost 30 bucks, 4 to 5 hours of minimum wage? It's the principle behind it, or did your parents never teach you to have a spine. They ripped off millions of people, mostly young or adolescent, by selling a broken game that they themselves knew was broken. It is the fact that after years of the same nonsense from them, the only outward facing company image they have given the community is one of arrogance and greed. They think they are better than everyone, which is why they spent themselves on filing a bunch of frivolous lawsuits against other people using BR. They are greedy because they have grown a content addition team to add a ton of micro-transaction BS while not focusing those resources on a better dev team to fix issues and bugs. To top it all off, they have people like you all on here desperately defending the team that brought you this mess of a product by gang-attacking the poor miserable souls like @xBk PrOdiGyxx and myself who are genuinely and legitimately heartbroken that such a good game is so badly managed. Thats the upsetting part. It is just a grossly mis-managed game, with some strategic staffing decisions this could ALL BE FIXED. Emphasis on the magic bullet here being new developers.

Don't come to me with that BS story that the SSD is a magic bullet. There is enough evidence just on these forums alone that this bug-ridden game is obviously running differently on the same hardware configurations. For months I sat in a room with 3 xbox's playing with 6 or 7 of my boys at once. I can not tell you just how often the Xbox One OG loaded the main menu after a match before the Xbox + SSD.

Furthermore, Battlefield 5, which is the game I went to after putting down the PUB, is WAAAAAAAYYYYY more intense on the console than PUBG (huge maps, tanks, vehicles, planes, 64 players, and a collapsible environment). Running on my Xbox One OG, I am about 40 hours in after 2 weeks, and I have yet to run into a SINGLE BUG or GLITCH, or fall through the map into some waterworld (seriously BH, who took the time to design a world under the map?). Best part about it is the dev team at DICE was kind enough to allow ME to pick the game mode that I WANT. Not shove the one they want down my throat. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Farls-1998 said:

There’s no disputing that PUBG has issues but I’m lucky enough to have been able to buy a One x with an SSD so I don’t encounter half of the problems some guys face while playing this game. What I would like to say is that the devs are not dumb, these guys are very intelligent people who have put together a game which has exceeded their expectations and added a whole lot of added pressure to their workload. I’m pretty sure they will get the problems sorted out 👍🏻

Same.

12 hours ago, Farls-1998 said:

I agree with you about the devs... my question is , is there really a benefit to playing on the OG vs the 1X these days? Say they both have SSD?

KB

• Like 1

Xbox one was dead on arrival, complete shit tip of a console. 

Years go by and the porpers come out in force to complain, some complain they have to buy a SSD to run a game better in 2019, but the same people probably go and piss money against the wall a few nights a week, or smoke 20 fags a day, or stuff their face with take aways, or sit and play on a console all night while they could go out and make some money and upgrade.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Klitburger said:

I agree with you about the devs... my question is , is there really a benefit to playing on the OG vs the 1X these days? Say they both have SSD?

KB

I’m not sure yeno mate. I’ve never played on an OG. My setup is a One x, Samsung 1080p TV, Samsung T5 SSD with a hard wired internet connection and it looks and plays great. 

12 hours ago, VitamineC said:

Is the game bad? Yes/No

Is it fun ? Yes/No

Dont like it? Leave no one cares.

I loved the game when it actually worked.

pre Sanhok 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, zorg00 said:

Few things: 

Dude.... I couldn’t think of a better way to say it lol

• RIP 1

45 minutes ago, Farls-1998 said:

I’m not sure yeno mate. I’ve never played on an OG. My setup is a One x, Samsung 1080p TV, Samsung T5 SSD with a hard wired internet connection and it looks and plays great. 

Completely disagree. The game plays at best the same and renders worse than ever.  Things rendered 100 percent better a year ago without an SSD than they do now and looks far worse too. I'm an older gamer and I'll admit I have money to waste on my hobbies.  I cant do or purchase anything to make my X any better. I have been playing alot of 60fps games on consoles lately and I recently purchased a gaming PC and I play pubg occasionally on it. I still come back to PUBG xbox to play with friends and it is hard. Xbox X users who upgraded for an enhanced experience deserve a lot more.