7 hours ago, ericthegreat said:

Why do I get Sanhock every single time when playing Standard map selection? It's my least favorite and there's no variety.

You must be kidding! I would pay good money for this to happen to me haha. You lucky boy/girl.

• Like 5

there are plenty who would kill to have this "problem" that you speak of, myself included. My story usually goes: Vikendi...meh....mirimar...quit...mirimar...quit...mirimar...quit....Vikendi....50 people in FPP lobby...quit....TPP Solo - Mirimar....quit...back to FPP solo - Sanhok.....F*** YEAH BABYY!!!!

• Like 2

The last time we played we ran all maps and never got Sanhok in several hours of play.

It happens.

Flip a coin 100 times and you're going to see strings of the same side pop up. It feels odd when it happens to you in small doses, but its not out of the ordinary.

Still, I wouldn't mind a map select...

• Like 1

I can’t stand sanhok, I literally hate it so much I catch my self playing like a bafoon every time I get that map just to get it over with. As of yesterday I told my squad I’m just gonna quit any sanhok match it throws me in. Which isn’t a huge dilemma since I have an SSD and load in rather quickly so I can back out before most of the lobby is even there. Sucks tho cause my friends that don’t have SSD can’t really lobby hop the way I do cause they just don’t load in fast enough. Anyway I really hope they change this soon. I really want Battle Royale mode and Mini Royale mode back it was perfect 

This is what you got for having map selection. How to fix?

Random maps and 5 minute cooldown for leaving lobby. Play the map given or not at all. 

On 2/16/2019 at 12:26 AM, KiefTrev said:

I can’t stand sanhok, I literally hate it so much I catch my self playing like a bafoon every time I get that map just to get it over with. As of yesterday I told my squad I’m just gonna quit any sanhok match it throws me in. Which isn’t a huge dilemma since I have an SSD and load in rather quickly so I can back out before most of the lobby is even there. Sucks tho cause my friends that don’t have SSD can’t really lobby hop the way I do cause they just don’t load in fast enough. Anyway I really hope they change this soon. I really want Battle Royale mode and Mini Royale mode back it was perfect 

Before vikendi I avoided sanhok like the plague. 

Never really got into it that much. 

Had a squad win which was my only real win aside from a few top 10 so I just stick with the larger maps. 

Since vikendi came into the mix, I just choose quick play and get any map, gettings heaps of vikendi, so I actually play out the sanhok map. Even finally snagged my first solo on it recently. 

Its like anything really, too much of something and you get bored. 

I do hope there is a better map select select option in the future.