Looking for some tips on how to get better? Honestly use the ump you dont need a grip or a comp on it, Its an absolute laser & very easy to control & will beat most guns in any fight close range medium range & long range👍 Over powered & boring to use if am being honest😂

• Like 1

I’d agree with you pre-vikendi update, but since it’s been tampered with I no longer use it, and very rarely lose a gunfight to someone using it. If you learn how to use an AR and find one you that works well for you, the UMP will very quickly be a no go as a primary. 

• Like 3

I choose the ump9 over all SMGs and all ARS accept when the AKM is available. Got a 10 kill chicken dinner this morning using it. It’s steady, easy to get ammo for and can kit out within a min or two from landing the parachute. It’s also fun with a vert grip and a 4 or 6x scope. spray auto like a VSS. Even better if it’s silent. 

11 hours ago, Moobs123 said:

I’d agree with you pre-vikendi update, but since it’s been tampered with I no longer use it, and very rarely lose a gunfight to someone using it. If you learn how to use an AR and find one you that works well for you, the UMP will very quickly be a no go as a primary. 

The m4 full attatched no recoil & i can control the recoil on the beryl or the ak after playing the game for so long but some of the things ive done with the ump is embarrising honestly you can just hip fire people from stupid distances

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Mikeybenno said:

Looking for some tips on how to get better?

Use a big boy gun!

Our squad put the PUBG guns into two categories for our amusement, the UMP is in one of these can you guess which.

Mincer's

VSS

Big Boy's

AK

M24

K98

M249

AUG

Groza

M4

AWM

M16

If anyone in the squad gets a kill with the VSS or UMP we count it as a 1/4 of a kill, one guy in our squad cannot put them down loves an argument.

As you can imagine after a game when giving our kill counts there's a fair bit of banter.xD

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Moobs123 said:

Find an UMP was Booya... Now it's Pfftttt.

I'll grab 2 TommyG's  over the UMP unless I'm packing 9's with the VSS.

• Thanks 1

Lol ump 🤦🏻‍♂️. It used to only be op with a 3x-4x before the update. Now that it’s “nerfed” (added actual recoil) it’s one of the worst guns in the game. Even in CQC. Gimme a micro uzi and I’ll melt the sorry ass carrying an ump every time. 

21 minutes ago, myerss25 said:

Try Vector (extended, LW grip, suppressor) 

Beast!

Why anyone would put a suppressor on any SMG over a comp I have no idea.

1 minute ago, AzzaSsiin said:

Why anyone would put a suppressor on any SMG over a comp I have no idea.

Me. 

Dunno why but I do.

Maybe because sometimes it's funny when they start running in circles. idk.

33 minutes ago, myerss25 said:

Try Vector (extended, LW grip, suppressor) 

Beast!

Best gun on the game for me but its to much effort finding attatchments as i only ever drop hot & dont get the time to.

22 minutes ago, HelloDaddio said:

Lol ump 🤦🏻‍♂️. It used to only be op with a 3x-4x before the update. Now that it’s “nerfed” (added actual recoil) it’s one of the worst guns in the game. Even in CQC. Gimme a micro uzi and I’ll melt the sorry ass carrying an ump every time. 

Yeah but if you can control the recoil on it for me its op you honestly hold down on your right analog the tiniest bit an its a laser

Glad it works for you. But I have yet to get killed by an UMP since the update 🤷🏻‍♂️. I landed castle last night and only found a P1911 when I hit the ground near a dude who picked up an UMP. Sent him back to the lobby. I get that some dude are decent with it (just saw a post with a clip of @Critic getting a chicken with the UMP). But I literally laugh when I see the ump in the killfeed. I joke that “there’s an easy k/d boost” lol.

15 hours ago, Mikeybenno said:

Looking for some tips on how to get better? Honestly use the ump you dont need a grip or a comp on it, Its an absolute laser & very easy to control & will beat most guns in any fight close range medium range & long range👍 Over powered & boring to use if am being honest😂

Pick up the AKM.  Recoil is tough but the more I use it that gun I find it will knock anyone down at any time.  I feel like with the UMP I have to keep it on someone and unload half a clip before they go down.  With the AK its a couple of bullets and buh-bye.   Really tough over 50 yards but I am getting better with it and having a lot of fun trying to master it. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rek It Beckett said:

Pick up the AKM.  Recoil is tough but the more I use it that gun I find it will knock anyone down at any time.  I feel like with the UMP I have to keep it on someone and unload half a clip before they go down.  With the AK its a couple of bullets and buh-bye.   Really tough over 50 yards but I am getting better with it and having a lot of fun trying to master it. 

*magazine 😜😈

17 hours ago, Mikeybenno said:

Using the UMP isn't a way to get better, it's a way to make the game easier. There is a huge difference.

I have to admit, while the UMP is still tight on its shots, Id much rather have a vector. At least in tight range combat. In long distances, back to ump. The bullet velocity and drop on the vector is embarrassing. XD

Pre-update I was a huge ump fan.. Easy to kit it out, never low on ammo.

Since the update though, i started getting mowed down by akm's even when I was certain I landed more significant hits. So I made the jump to akm.. Ammo weight and scarcity can be an issue, but it packs a punch when you land your shots