Kreame

What happened to my Snow Glasses

So ive been playing all day and have been wearing the snow glasses from the scavenger hunt and got off about 2 hours ago and when i just logged in they were off my face and not in my customization menu anymore. I would like them back please, not cool Pubg, not cool at all.

Even if yall didn't mean to give out the rewards, why take them back?

I know it's a small matter, but I'm really angry about this. I've been playing since day 1 and have stuck through it all, but right now I have no desire to play your game.

8 hours ago, htownplayer said:

I think they were suppose to be given out on the 15th my stuff was taken away too. 

Where did you see the 15th mentioned? Last week they said rewards would hopefully be given out "next week or sooner" my glasses and beanie have also disappeared.

Robo said in another thread we would get them back soon. Had some weird issues yesterday after I put glasses and beanie on, I wonder if issues were connected to skins?

1 hour ago, mamulator said:

Robo said in another thread we would get them back soon. Had some weird issues yesterday after I put glasses and beanie on, I wonder if issues were connected to skins?

If any game would have issues from glasses and a beanie this would be the one to do so! Nothing surprises me anymore with this company

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, DecoratedShamus said:

What happened is .... if your name isn't on that list, you didn't win and weren't supposed to have it !

No, the list are separate prizes for the people that submitted the images first. Anyone that submitted a correct image for 1 to 5 gets a beanie, and 6 to 10 gets the glasses.

I submitted correct images for both but am missing the beanie. I went for the empty pool. Can't get that wrong!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, HeadShot said:

No, the list are separate prizes for the people that submitted the images first. Anyone that submitted a correct image for 1 to 5 gets a beanie, and 6 to 10 gets the glasses.

I submitted correct images for both but am missing the beanie. I went for the empty pool. Can't get that wrong!

Strangely enough,  even though that shouldn't make sense. ... it makes sense.  

I think that proves I've been around this game too much 😕