Sign in to follow this  
somasomalynn

Is your favorite weapon OK?

I thought I was good at Vector in Sanok, usually I got 6+ kill every SOLO game with this SMG in this map. However, last night I couldn’t kill a single person for 5 games using the same weapon! Even though they were standing still at a very close range. Is it possible that Bluehone can buff or nerf a weapon without releasing a patch? 

On 2/11/2019 at 7:12 PM, somasomalynn said:

I thought I was good at Vector in Sanok, usually I got 6+ kill every SOLO game with this SMG in this map. However, last night I couldn’t kill a single person for 5 games using the same weapon! Even though they were standing still at a very close range. Is it possible that Bluehone can buff or nerf a weapon without releasing a patch? 

Not likely. There’s a good chance you just got yourself into bad habits. Take a break so you can “reset” your muscle memory.

Just now, HelloDaddio said:

Not likely. There’s a good chance you just got yourself into bad habits. Take a break so you can “reset” your muscle memory.

What kind of break do you take to reset the right thumb muscle memory? 😂

3 minutes ago, ShaiG said:

What kind of break do you take to reset the right thumb muscle memory? 😂

Practice nose picking exercises with your right thumb? 🤷🏻‍♂️

😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

The hit registration is just fucked up since the update, I think those servers cache are just full that explains why the loading since beginning of the week of buildings is longer

10 hours ago, Mike69 said:

The hit registration is just fucked up since the update, I think those servers cache are just full that explains why the loading since beginning of the week of buildings is longer

Like this?