Sign in to follow this  
Gitgud24

Let's face it

I think it's time to realize that this game is dead and the devs literally don't care. They made their money and that's all that matters. It's only a matter of time before they stop communicating with us for good. They are probably working on their next game already. No other game killed pubg, pubg killed itself. It's honestly embarrassing. 

• Like 13
  • Confused 1
  • RIP 4
  • Thanks 2

On 2/12/2019 at 2:45 PM, Jbarton95 said:

At least I don't suck.

No one cares if you're bad or good thats not even the topic. Go brag about your 5 kills on another post 😂

• Like 4

On 2/13/2019 at 6:30 PM, 000MUD000 said:

Look everybody! This guy is good at a game nobody cares about!

Obviously we all care about the game or else none of us would be posting here. Including you.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rick888 said:

Obviously we all care about the game or else none of us would be posting here. Including you.

Wrong, haven't played since Apex came out.

• Like 1

Playing since release and long time forum member and I love(d) the game but I have to say that slowly frustration wins over fun in pubg. I'm not a developer but is it really that hard to regularly update the game and optimize it? Most other developers seem to be able to do that.

• Thanks 2

On 2/11/2019 at 9:20 PM, Gitgud24 said:

I think it's time to realize that this game is dead and the devs literally don't care. They made their money and that's all that matters. It's only a matter of time before they stop communicating with us for good. They are probably working on their next game already. No other game killed pubg, pubg killed itself. It's honestly embarrassing. 

Hi, Last Friday we shared an update explaining the issues that are currently being worked on which you can find here.  We all share the same frustrations as you guys with the current state of the game and the devs are working tirelessly to get these issues fixed ASAP.  We will share an update on this as soon as we can. 

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, Last Friday we shared an update explaining the issues that are currently being worked on which you can find here.  We all share the same frustrations as you guys with the current state of the game and the devs are working tirelessly to get these issues fixed ASAP.  We will share an update on this as soon as we can. 

So are we going to get a compensation for all those troubles? 😐

Edited by lephilou

1 hour ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Its not about communications anymore andy its about actions. Its been 3 weeks and rendring problems still not fixed yet. If this takes so long then how long will it take to hit 60 fps? A year?

20 minutes ago, Sauud said:

Its not about communications anymore andy its about actions. Its been 3 weeks and rendring problems still not fixed yet. If this takes so long then how long will it take to hit 60 fps? A year?

Well at the rate we're going...

1 minute ago, Sauud said:

The rendering issues are very complex and difficult to fix but as I said before our dev team is on it and it's our number one priority to get this sorted ASAP.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

The rendering issues are very complex and difficult to fix but as I said before our dev team is on it and it's our number one priority to get this sorted ASAP.  

Make them drink a lot of coffee please 😁

Just now, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

The coffee machines are working overtime 👍

Ok but careful with the coffee 🖖

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

X users had zero rendering problems before predictive rendering patch. It was a lot more similar to PC rendering. Please give x users this back and give the OG users something else. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lephilou said:

So are we going to get a compensation for all those troubles? 😐

BH is the first company I meet that delivers an unfinished game full of glitches and bugs, never meet their timelines and delay every big update and never ever give a compensation or something to say well at least they're trying, they don't care and won't care 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jjarQue said:

BH is the first company I meet that delivers an unfinished game full of glitches and bugs, never meet their timelines and delay every big update and never ever give a compensation or something to say well at least they're trying, they don't care and won't care 

Hi, we have previously given out skins and BP for compensation awards in the past for frustrations that have been caused with bug and issues.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jjarQue said:

If you played destiny 1 you would understand that game development isn’t as simple as it seems, especially for a larger scale game. That game had game breaking bugs that wouldn’t get fixed for months so really it hasn’t been as bad as you think. They will get fixed eventually, but you have to be patient. You just can’t 100% tell how things are going to go when they go to live servers until it happens. Everyone complained there wasn’t enough content or that pc was getting everything way sooner and then complains when it’s not perfect. If you expected perfection then that’s on you not the devs.

2 hours ago, jjarQue said:

Have you ever played a Fallout game at release???

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jjarQue said:

Halo master chief collection says hello...

As does Fallout...

And Battlefield...

• Like 2

On 2/11/2019 at 1:20 PM, Gitgud24 said:

Nah man they’re working on the next map, game pass, & gun skins already. But want you to think they are fixing things like rendering.

• Thanks 2

Just now, WORLD CERES said:

Nah man they’re working on the next map, game pass, & gun skins already. But want you to think they are fixing things like rendering.

Hi, as I have previously explained in this topic, I can assure you that the dev team are fully focused on fixing the rendering issues.

• Haha 2

Just now, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, as I have previously explained in this topic, I can assure you that the dev team are fully focused on fixing the rendering issues.

Doesn’t matter unless it’s truly fixed, my gold expired yesterday & I will not renew until you get your sh!t together!!

• Like 1