erkogbg

D-sync is back?

Hi! 

I haven't noticed D-sync for a long time, but the last 3-5 days me & my friends with good cpu's & internet have discovered D-sync again :/ 
EU - TPP 

I've checked your last games.

God... Plenty of 68468541, QQ's, #unknowns...

Its not about d-sync. D-sync is mostly non existent.

What you are experiencing is high ping players.

There are few options to get high ping and few benefits.

1) you are mostly invulnerable if you know how to play with high ping

thus

1a)people fake high pings with VPNs or even cheat software

And also those low tiers cheaters try to change region because in their region their cheats are weak so only option is to play elsewhere.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, erkogbg said:

Hi! 

I haven't noticed D-sync for a long time, but the last 3-5 days me & my friends with good cpu's & internet have discovered D-sync again :/ 
EU - TPP 

Hey!

If you encounter issues related to dsync please share a clip of it occurring live in game with the game ID (6digits located under the HP bar at the bottom) and network stat setting enabled and shown in the clip (You can turn it on in the Gameplay settings) so we can forward the details to the relevant team to look into. 

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

3 hours ago, PUBG_HappyWhale said:

Hey!

If you encounter issues related to dsync please share a clip of it occurring live in game with the game ID (6digits located under the HP bar at the bottom) and network stat setting enabled and shown in the clip (You can turn it on in the Gameplay settings) so we can forward the details to the relevant team to look into. 

What do you consider desync evidence? Obviously the info you asked for is evidence, but when you see it what is your thoughts on what I posted below?

I get "Desync" when I turn a corner and barely see a guy I start to fire and he starts to fire but after I see the first muzzle flash from him I'm dead. I go back and watch the replay and the guy is in plain view for many frames.

Edited by DONKEIDIC
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, DONKEIDIC said:

I go back and watch the replay and the guy is in plain view for many frames.

That is what happens when you have other region in your game.

I don't know any zhuo or xiao or huya or 6549812984 living around me, do you? :DI live in Europe by the way.

5 hours ago, PUBG_HappyWhale said:

Hey!

Hey!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, airdark said:

That is what happens when you have other region in your game.

I don't know any zhuo or xiao or huya or 6549812984 living around me, do you? :DI live in Europe by the way.

Exactly, I was just wondering if Happy whale considered that desync.

I have posted elsewhere but it drives me nuts when people go to discord to join up with NA players so they can play on NA servers. Like no bud I will not enable you to screw over everyone else on this server with your crap. Even had a guy lie to me the other day and halfway through the second round explain how he wished he could go to America.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, airdark said:

I've checked your last games.

God... Plenty of 68468541, QQ's, #unknowns...

Checked my last games :P ?

It never went away. Lag compensation has no limits and ping based matchmaking doesn't prioritize low ping players properly. Best thing to do is to only play FPP or join custom TPP matches to avoid a large chunk of the Chinese playerbase. I hate FPP in PUBG, the camera feels way off, but it's the only way I can get consistent matches without massive lag or desync from other players.

• Like 2

On 2/12/2019 at 12:05 AM, airdark said:

pubg.sh and pubg.op.gg

Yeah but I don't nick the same ingame as on this forum so I doubt you found me xD

Anyway the D-sync seemed to disappear for me & my friends a couple of weeks ago but are now sadly back. 

11 minutes ago, erkogbg said:

Yeah but I don't nick the same ingame as on this forum so I doubt you found me xD

Anyway the D-sync seemed to disappear for me & my friends a couple of weeks ago but are now sadly back. 

FNC_erKo

• Like 1

I think the point is whether it is actual D-sync or not, the feeling of it is back and was better for months.  I have switched to Apex Legends last night because the last week ortwo has been so infuriating feeling like every fight I was getting shot behind cover or crushing a kid to only realize he only got hit by one bullet when 4-5 landed and blood was everywhere.  Fix the issue or you will lose everyone.