Sign in to follow this  
NYSmokeEater

NO XP on Weekly Mission

Receiving XP for (past and present weeks) mission completion continues to be problem for XBox One.  I’m on Level 13 and completed weekly mission “3 kills with a melee weapon” for 8000 XP.  Went to 28 minutes so mission met time requirement. Shows completed but no XP given.  Went out to title screen and back but didn’t help.  Have had problems getting past week xp rewards but this is a current week mission.  Received XP for daily missions today.  Will discontinue playing until I hear problems addressed.

Update.  Today I did receive promised 6000 XP for Week 3 mission “Get 5 kills with a G36C”.

Also got Daily Mission credit.

Update... No 6000 XP credit today on current weekly mission “Take 2500 damage from the Blue zone” when completed.  Shows completed but no XP given.

I stumbled across a description of the survivor pass which seems to indicate my problems are related to not purchasing the premium pass.  For free survivor pass you can complete the 3 daily missions for minimal xp and some skins.  There is a way to complete some of the weekly missions for free too.  BUT this part of game is clearly focused for those willing to pay for premium.  Do not recommend playing for free.  Not fun.  For me this topic is closed.