Please bring in this new update so I can figure out if I’m going to keep paying for Xbox Live gold or not.

Rendering has been my biggest issue since before they launched 1.0

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • RIP 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, WORLD CERES said:

Please bring in this new update so I can figure out if I’m going to keep paying for Xbox Live gold or not.

Have you heard of this thing called a ssd? It's amazing lol

http://www.google.com/search?&q=sandisk+extreme+portable+external+ssd&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAABWNuw6CQBREg4mJsQSqrWjs7_vu_RwMWxgRDVD4KdZ-qWs5Z3JmTue2xwzorsyGSJkInTA1kHp0UMpsEBKYnYKEU6cMkcMVTRQM3IlSy1xFJQBQcwxGqjqoWA5iIfWQWjqkzuoMZPYaRQC5HqcOBcOcQVnc1BEYP4fme7xs4zLdtvtQ3vtaHmV4Pdd9vM7lD8q6jPOwbdMPP6P7rMUAAAA&npsic=0&ved=2ahUKEwihg6jG8bHgAhWnslkKHZgUCCEQySUoAXoFCAoQjgE&lbl=OVERVIEW#pie=plaji-i

Do yourself a HUGE favor and get one, I promise you that you won't regret it! Amazon has a 500gb one for $99 which is a big price drop of the one I got(250gb $85,free next day shipping from B&H) it won't only help with rendering and make it a none factor, it will also help with load times and flying vehicles and falling under the map, plus it gives you more space on your xbox so you'll be able to download more games!

Best investment I've made for a better PUBG experience!

Edited by DaZooKidd
  • Haha 1
  • RIP 1

14 minutes ago, DaZooKidd said:

Have you heard of this thing called a ssd? It's amazing lol

http://www.google.com/search?&q=sandisk+extreme+portable+external+ssd&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAABWNuw6CQBREg4mJsQSqrWjs7_vu_RwMWxgRDVD4KdZ-qWs5Z3JmTue2xwzorsyGSJkInTA1kHp0UMpsEBKYnYKEU6cMkcMVTRQM3IlSy1xFJQBQcwxGqjqoWA5iIfWQWjqkzuoMZPYaRQC5HqcOBcOcQVnc1BEYP4fme7xs4zLdtvtQ3vtaHmV4Pdd9vM7lD8q6jPOwbdMPP6P7rMUAAAA&npsic=0&ved=2ahUKEwihg6jG8bHgAhWnslkKHZgUCCEQySUoAXoFCAoQjgE&lbl=OVERVIEW#pie=plaji-i

Do yourself a HUGE favor and get one, I promise you that you won't regret it! Amazon has a 500gb one for $99 which is a big price drop of the one I got(250gb $85,free next day shipping from B&H) it won't only help with rendering and make it a none factor, it will also help with load times and flying vehicles and falling under the map, plus it gives you more space on your xbox so you'll be able to download more games!

Best investment I've made for a better PUBG experience!

A SSD may fix rendering on your end but you still have to deal with people without SSDs who can still shoot you through walls, glitch under the map, have flying cars, etc. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hora atrás, WORLD CERES disse:

My 0.02 cents: buy an SSD. Performance improvements in PUBG are often not fast. If you do not want to get bored, spend a few dollars better until the update is released.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cliq said:

A SSD may fix rendering on your end but you still have to deal with people without SSDs who can still shoot you through walls, glitch under the map, have flying cars, etc. 

Very true but not having the issue yourself makes the game much more enjoys personally

• Like 1

Maybe he doesn't see why he should have to shell out money to fix something that was FINE before they gimped the X back in June or whenever it was

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MrSoggyWaffle25 said:

Didn’t you post a few weeks ago that you were gonna stop paying for gold? 

I did indeed stop lol, should expire any day now.

SSD is not the answer. Just the meta and everyones goto response everytime anyone says (ANYTHING) about the game.

Guy killed me with a frag. Buy an SSD.

UAZ ran out of fuel outside bluezone. Shoulda bought an SSD.

Sounds are off during the game. Buy an SSD.

I like tacos. Buy an SSD.

Blah SSD this Blah SSD that.

SSD does not solve the issues that PUBG have (ADDED) to the game with every update.

PS. I don't have a SSD, have crap net and dont have many of the render issues people do have but, there are plenty of issues i could name that are on PUBG to fix themselves that have nothing to do with a SSD.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 horas atrás, CyclingGuyNOLA disse:

SSD is not the answer. Just the meta and everyones goto response everytime anyone says (ANYTHING) about the game.

SSD does not solve the issues that PUBG have (ADDED) to the game with every update.

PS. I don't have a SSD, have crap net and dont have many of the render issues people do have but, there are plenty of issues i could name that are on PUBG to fix themselves that have nothing to do with a SSD.

An SSD is a $ 40 investment. You will be much happier in your life with it. Worth it. Do this for yourself.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CyclingGuyNOLA said:

Crap net has nothing to with rendering. The rendering is all done by your xbox. Rendering and load times can be fixed by an SSD. Other issues that affect pubg… you're correct, they need to fix it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CyclingGuyNOLA said:

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/daz00kidd420/video/69162030.   Notice how I load in about 30seconds before anyone else,this is pretty much every game when before I used to not load in until I was in the plane on vikendi and Miramar. I'm gonna make a clip of going straight down at castle or even the big cities with a lot of buildings. No a ssd won't fix all your issues but it will fix most.(Xbox one S! 500-600mbs -Hardwired)

• Haha 1

It blows my mind how people are willing to spend $500 for the upgrade to the X for a better gaming experience but not spend $40-150 for a ssd for a game that they play all the time!

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, spanker63 said:

Crap net has nothing to with rendering. The rendering is all done by your xbox. Rendering and load times can be fixed by an SSD. Other issues that affect pubg… you're correct, they need to fix it.

No, they need to fix rendering as well, that is their job. It's not like rendering is an OG problem - it is in an unacceptable state on X.

Nowhere in the game description does it state that "an SSD is required to play the game adequately", and yet, that is the case. I agree that it is a good investment, and I'm about to buy one (not just because of this crap game, but for general loading times elsewhere), but I hate how people seem to be okay with this being the "solution" for the developers' amateurism.

Edited by fSucee
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, fSucee said:

No, they need to fix rendering as well, that is their job. It's not like rendering is an OG problem - it is in an unacceptable state on X.

Nowhere in the game description does it state that "an SSD is required to play the game adequately", and yet, that is the case. I agree that it is a good investment, and I'm about to buy one (not just because of this crap game, but for general loading times elsewhere), but I hate how people seem to be okay with this being the "solution" for the developers' amateurism.

I agree they need to fix rendering. Do you honestly think that is going to happen anytime soon? I don't (otherwise i'd just wait for them to fix it)... so I got an SSD, because regardless of the issues this game presents, it is my favorite game by FAR. I don't play anything else these days. For me, the extra cost (39.99) was worth it. For others, it may not be.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, spanker63 said:

I agree they need to fix rendering. Do you honestly think that is going to happen anytime soon? I don't (otherwise i'd just wait for them to fix it)... so I got an SSD, because regardless of the issues this game presents, it is my favorite game by FAR. I don't play anything else these days. For me, the extra cost (39.99) was worth it. For others, it may not be.

No, I'd be pleasantly surprised if they even got to improving it, let alone "fixing". I just said that I don't like the mentality of some people (not talking about you): bashing others for being disappointed at the state of the game, saying that they are "stupid" and "entitled" for not paying extra, just to correct sloppy development.

As for the game, I abandoned it after the Vikendi patch, I only get back to it once or twice a week if my squadmate wants to play - but that is only one person out of the four of us who still wants to play from time to time, this update pretty much killed the game for us. We shifted to Battlefield V, and I'll move to Div2 as well when it comes out. However, an SSD will still be a good investment for general load times in those games as well, and who knows, maybe the next PUBG patch will actually do something good and we can return.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, brutusbr said:

An SSD is a $ 40 investment. You will be much happier in your life with it. Worth it. Do this for yourself.

Why? I don't need it.

19 hours ago, brutusbr said:

My 0.02 cents: buy an SSD. Performance improvements in PUBG are often not fast. If you do not want to get bored, spend a few dollars better until the update is released.

I have an external hdd and returned my ssd because it was minimal difference if any at all. I had no issues until the last update. Multiple guys i play with every night have an ssd and we all load into the lobby within a few seconds of each other, usually 30 seconds or more. All the buildings are loaded before we all hit the ground though but we still have lag, vehicles floating or going underneath the map. The game needs fixed, the SSD is not the fix all that everybody claims it to be. Don't get me wrong I still play game almost daily and love it but it could be so much better!

• Thanks 1

2 horas atrás, brutusbr disse:

Are you on Xbox One X? Which SSD and enclosure should I buy?

Been off this game for a good 5-6 weeks and come back to a new map, played it a few times but dropping hot is a nightmare due to rendering (even on an x) got annoyed with it so went back to the normal map playlist to find out rendering has even gotten worse on them too. Extremely disappointed tbh, I know they’ve addressed the issue in their report but needs an update soon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, DB0VIN said:

Been off this game for a good 5-6 weeks and come back to a new map, played it a few times but dropping hot is a nightmare due to rendering (even on an x) got annoyed with it so went back to the normal map playlist to find out rendering has even gotten worse on them too. Extremely disappointed tbh, I know they’ve addressed the issue in their report but needs an update soon.

Been about two or three days for me since I played, and if my Xbox Live gold expires before they fix it I’ll probably uninstall pubg. And have a $500 DVD player 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, WORLD CERES said:

Been about two or three days for me since I played, and if my Xbox Live gold expires before they fix it I’ll probably uninstall pubg. And have a $500 DVD player 

There are other games.

12 hours ago, brutusbr said:

i already paid for the game , why would i need extra devices to make it run better? they shouldn't release the game untill it was playable. i was a pubg hardcore player , i event bought the xbox one x for this game . but the devs seems to don't know what they doing? and they made loads of money . and the game improved by 2%  .1 year ago , the game was running fine on the x , but they capped it .  NO CAP.    . 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, WORLD CERES said:

you don't play other games?