H0LIDAY

What is PUBG doing about Cheaters on Xbox One?

I've come across teamers in solo's at least 20 times which is a lot but considering I've probably played over a 1000 games maybe not a huge percentage.

I've never been killed and thought, geez that bloke radar hacked me or is using a mouse and keyboard.. but who knows.

I think PUBG could be doing a better job at pretty much every aspect of the game so anti-cheating is just another topic to put in that catergory.

2 minutes ago, Takarii said:

Repeatedly breaking the forum rules will only result in your forum access being revoked, so I would recommend not doing that.

Continue to use the correct channels to report suspected cheaters and exploiters.

..............yea...........

So you guys ever actually ban someone? Got any ban numbers from say the month of December in 2018?  I've got a handful of messages of people just LOLing about me reporting them................. I hate to say it but honestly they have nothing to fear you guys don't do jack from what Ive see. 

• Like 2
  • RIP 1

5 minutes ago, El_Gran_Orgo said:

Gave up on even reporting teamers long ago..

spectated this guy after 7 people rolled up in two UAZ’s and surrounded me/ deleted me. 

have partially deleted some of his name as to not “name and shame” but clearly just taking the absolute piss on a seperate account. 

As a side note another guy from that game messaged me to say he was reporting this guy with a clip and another one of their group with a similar joke name. And I have since checked pubg detective and he hasn’t been suspended or banned.. plays almost every day under this account with the same group of 8ish people all landing together

9BAAE664-0C41-46B3-BDB3-C7083BA5260F.jpeg

X1000000

• Thanks 1

I swear some of you folks are being paid by bluehole to argue against every single negative post on this forum. It’s pretty  weird actually that I see the same damn names continuously defending pubg/bluehole on almost every negative/complaint filled thread. You have got to be getting paid to take so much time out of your day to constantly argue with people and backup these developers. If the game runs soooo well and perfect for you then why aren’t you playing it more instead of constantly attempting to belittle every person who has a complaint? Who cares if someone wants to complain about a broken game, and to boot- one that seems to have a developer who could care less about actually fixing. 

• Like 4
  • RIP 1

The one time I reported teamers in solo, supports response did not provide any confidence that anything was/would be done. 

Apparently someone would spend the time to hack the API database and modify 10 games in a row to show the same two players entering the same lobbies and landing together. As well as showing them doing duos together before and after. 

Out of the millions of players, the hackers chose those two players to mess with 🤔

8 hours ago, H0LIDAY said:

Can the PUBG Team please list out clearly what's being done to address cheaters on Xbox One!? I think we're all tired of hearing, the "you may be falsely accusing someone" speech when we play this game hours each day and can recognize a cheater. Plus all it takes is a simple YouTube search to confirm many of the complaints from legit players. All these cheats, and exploits being used with no consequence to the cheaters really says i should be doing something else better with my free time.  With out help from the PUBG team we're basically forced to go play another game, as being cheated has never been fun.

Exploits being used on Xbox One that I seen since Vikindi Release, and ran into today which is why I'm here!

• Teaming up in Solo's
  • Packet Based Radar - ( Most of the top ten is using this software. gives location of everything: players, vehicles, care package drop areas, etc.)

"hours each day and can recognize a cheater" PC players could say this, consoles, no, you should never think this way on consoles. People might be playing with other people that they shouldn't be playing with, or using radar hacks, mouse and keyboard, whatever. If you really want to learn and get better, keep playing. The good hard core players on PC know this, If you let cheaters make you stop playing, they win. 

Cheaters or people playing not by the rules suck, but it's the same thing with life. You can just grow from it, or let it control you, It's all up to you.

Been killed by teamers with teamer in their names a few times,

Cant say if I've been killed by radar - but who knows. 

I die because I make dumb moves or just plain bad luck.

Edited by Dead Muppet
  • Like 1

So going out on a limb here, and without naming names, the companies that sell anti recoil and auto aim and esp scripts that come with a usb dongle, is it possible for bluehole/pubg corp to sue them or something along those lines? Would really like to hear if its possible and more so would really like to see those cheat enabler's get what they deserve for profiting off of something so low and dirty.

Take it from somebody who got ban for 2 days for posting proof of things lol.. But yes Teaming does happen on solo, and i have sent video of it many times. As for the packet radars, their is only one major company that produces it and they have been flagged and shut down to point. They are aware of them and if you had this company software, you been flagged as well. 

26 minutes ago, Fred penner9 said:

So going out on a limb here, and without naming names, the companies that sell anti recoil and auto aim and esp scripts that come with a usb dongle, is it possible for bluehole/pubg corp to sue them or something along those lines? Would really like to hear if its possible and more so would really like to see those cheat enabler's get what they deserve for profiting off of something so low and dirty.

Those scripts are for PC anyways, wouldnt work with the adaptors for the console. And most have been flag and easy to detect now. 

13 hours ago, H0LIDAY said:

Can the PUBG Team please list out clearly what's being done to address cheaters on Xbox One!? I think we're all tired of hearing, the "you may be falsely accusing someone" speech when we play this game hours each day and can recognize a cheater. Plus all it takes is a simple YouTube search to confirm many of the complaints from legit players. All these cheats, and exploits being used with no consequence to the cheaters really says i should be doing something else better with my free time.  With out help from the PUBG team we're basically forced to go play another game, as being cheated has never been fun.

Exploits being used on Xbox One that I seen since Vikindi Release, and ran into today which is why I'm here!

• Teaming up in Solo's
  • Packet Based Radar - ( Most of the top ten is using this software. gives location of everything: players, vehicles, care package drop areas, etc.)

Probably nothing. The game is just breaking down slowly not improving. Radar users are probably mostly solo players right? That’s something a lone loser would do right? So unless you play solos often your odds of seeing one are pretty low. I’m not gonna lie I just played a solo and felt like the guy could have been using radar but who knows. I didn’t even check his GT just left insta fast lol. If a guy is pursuing u the millisecond u let your guard down when your making no noise it seems like it could be more then just bad timing luck. This is real I believe it. How can someone not believe it’s a problem? Look at the rest of the game it’s just breaking down

14 hours ago, H0LIDAY said:

• Teaming up in Solo's

We would like to offer assistance, but we are going to ban you and delete this thread and pretend cheaters are not on xbox instead

• Like 1

7 hours ago, flatiron113 said:

..............yea...........

So you guys ever actually ban someone? Got any ban numbers from say the month of December in 2018?  I've got a handful of messages of people just LOLing about me reporting them................. I hate to say it but honestly they have nothing to fear you guys don't do jack from what Ive see. 

yes, they do ban people.....from the forums. I am one of them

• Like 2

I'm surprised this thread is still up.   I made a thread about xim this morning and it got deleted.   Not sure why it's frowned upon to let the developers know what is going on with their game.   Would love to know if they're working on fixing these items or if they even consider mouse and keyboard cheating?

On 2/11/2019 at 1:57 AM, ZombiePirahna said:

I swear some of you folks are being paid by bluehole to argue against every single negative post on this forum. It’s pretty  weird actually that I see the same damn names continuously defending pubg/bluehole on almost every negative/complaint filled thread. You have got to be getting paid to take so much time out of your day to constantly argue with people and backup these developers. If the game runs soooo well and perfect for you then why aren’t you playing it more instead of constantly attempting to belittle every person who has a complaint? Who cares if someone wants to complain about a broken game, and to boot- one that seems to have a developer who could care less about actually fixing. 

It's probably because 99 out of 100 complaints are all just from people who are frustrated on their own gameplay...

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

38 minutes ago, Lantis said:

It's probably because 99 out of 100 complaints are all just from people who are frustrated on their own gameplay...

Or maybe it’s because the game is on a decline in numbers, wait months for new broken updates, problems don’t get fixed, feedback doesn’t get answered, and they’re always making bad decisions. Maybe that’s why bud. Get outa here with that shit.

Edited by Yowusupmuhboi
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Yowusupmuhboi said:

Or maybe it’s because the game is on a decline in numbers, wait months for new broken updates, problems don’t get fixed, feedback doesn’t get answered, and they’re always making bad decisions. Maybe that’s why bud. Get outa here with that shit.

21 minutes ago, Yowusupmuhboi said:

Seriously are you any good let’s have a friendly 1v1 in boot camp TPP?

Sorry, it was nothing personal, no need to get upset 👍

1 minute ago, Lantis said:

Sorry, it was nothing personal, no need to get upset 👍

It’s sounded like you were boasting yourself to me. Was just curious to how good you were. W.e then