H0LIDAY

What is PUBG doing about Cheaters on Xbox One?

Can the PUBG Team please list out clearly what's being done to address cheaters on Xbox One!? I think we're all tired of hearing, the "you may be falsely accusing someone" speech when we play this game hours each day and can recognize a cheater. Plus all it takes is a simple YouTube search to confirm many of the complaints from legit players. All these cheats, and exploits being used with no consequence to the cheaters really says i should be doing something else better with my free time.  With out help from the PUBG team we're basically forced to go play another game, as being cheated has never been fun.

Exploits being used on Xbox One that I seen since Vikindi Release, and ran into today which is why I'm here!

• Teaming up in Solo's
  • Packet Based Radar - ( Most of the top ten is using this software. gives location of everything: players, vehicles, care package drop areas, etc.)

Edited by H0LIDAY
spelling error
  • Like 2
  • RIP 2

I've never encountered an obvious team in solo.

I've never felt like I was killed by someone using a Radar cheat.

I've never felt I was dead because of someone's L337 mouse aim.

I die because I'm dumb and can't aim. Simple.

But maybe I just haven't noticed all the guys cheating me. That could be.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, pajama dad said:

I have experienced teamers twice ever. I do believe it’s a minor problem. Guys like @Gilgamesh can “RIP” me all he wants. It’s already been discussed over and again why they can’t explain to us what they do exactly with cheaters. So there’s no real point to ask over and over again. And I’ve been in the top 10. WITHOUT A SINGLE CHEAT. All it used to take to get top 10 was playing a lot and surviving the matches toward the end. You could literally camp your way to top 10. It’d help to have a couple kills too. But I agree with you. I’ve never felt like I was cheated and never felt like a dude had an advantage over me with a k&m.

• Like 1
  • RIP 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, pajama dad said:

Sent you a message with a clip on Xbox. Obvious teaming. I was crossing a bridge and was shot off my motorcycle. The rest is pretty obvious. 

Never ran into teamers personally. Every time I’ve ever seen a group of guys shooting at me I’d get real mad then I’d realize, oh shit I’m playing squads 😂

• Haha 1

I've ran into teamers twice since I've played this game(December 11th,Got a code from Cdkeys a day early) once I got killed by the "Teamers" and the second time I killed both of them but this was month's ago! Haven't seen any since and recently been playing a lot of solos. I think some people are just cry babies when they get killed and cry "cheater" when they die, I've had multiple people message me after I kill them calling me a "cheater" and I was going to get reported for "cheating". There's been a few times I've died that I thought maybe that person was using a xim4 or a titan one but never to the point where it ruined my experience and made "me feel like playing a different game". I'm not saying that cheats don't happen on Xbox but I think most people just need to accept the fact that they got killed by the better player!!

1 hour ago, Rubble68 said:

Sent you a message with a clip on Xbox. Obvious teaming. I was crossing a bridge and was shot off my motorcycle. The rest is pretty obvious. 

I'm not saying it doesn't happen. But its never happened to me. I can't believe it's happening so often, given I've never seen it, that the game is ruined entirely- as the OP intimates (being "forced" to play another game).

38 minutes ago, pajama dad said:

I'm not saying it doesn't happen. But its never happened to me. I can't believe it's happening so often, given I've never seen it, that the game is ruined entirely- as the OP intimates (being "forced" to play another game).

I think it happens a lot, I saw it again yesterday but stopped that one and then reported it. That being said, it’s not so horrendous that it’s worth quitting over. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rubble68 said:

I think it happens a lot, I saw it again yesterday but stopped that one and then reported it. That being said, it’s not so horrendous that it’s worth quitting over. 

ok. Its probably just statistical oddities then. 

Flip a coin 20 times and you're surprisingly likely to get 5 heads in a row. Some people just see it more than others.

• Like 1

It’s been happening for a while now and I don’t think it will ever stop. I was in a solo match on Sanhok yesterday and 5 guys came over the hill all teaming, I killed one of them but got rinsed by the others. I have been done by teamers many times and have reported it the correct way but I don’t think anything happens to them. No need to bash the OP, he’s new to the forum. 👍🏻

I've been top 10 every season. I know MANY people who are using packet based radar. It's a problem they will not fix. 

• Haha 1

@Hyperliite, seems like you're the only one who wants to speak the truth. I have tons of clips i recorded where you can see the guys are teaming up with each other in solo's, & even riding in Jeeps together shooting at other players. But if nothings going to be done, its not worth my time to upload it. Apparently if you report cheaters, or ask what's being done you're just not good. Guess i will just accept the fact that this is something they will not fix, and go play something else. Funny how these guys are mentioning aim bots and all these other things above when i only specifically mentioned two problems. 

The same individuals who came to this thread to be sarcastic  will be the same ones upset when the Servers are dead, because no one wants to play. 

• RIP 1

Oh boy.. it's another thread where my reaction is.. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

3 hours ago, pajama dad said:

I’ve met a few teamers in my past but nothing else. And most of them suck anyway so it doesn’t matter. Haha 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, GoodFella GotEm said:

Never ran into teamers personally. Every time I’ve ever seen a group of guys shooting at me I’d get real mad then I’d realize, oh shit I’m playing squads 😂

Not to long ago I ran into a set of like 6 guys teaming in North American Solos..... at first I thought it was just two guys (i encountered two guys around 10 people left and nearly killed them... they ended up beating me and winning the game) but then I went back and checked the game Api.. Yea like 5-6 GUYS were ALL landing together on Erangel and then just mobbing around in vehicles. I then took it a step further and started looking at those handful of players and their prior matches. YUP! They had been doing it for like 5+ games in a row. How they all mange to get in the same game I have no idea!?!?!?!?! Still stumps me to this day. Thats the worst I've seen. Other then that I've maybe seen it 2-3 other times in 1500 hours on PUBG. 

Edited by flatiron113

1 hour ago, Hyperliite said:

I've been top 10 every season. I know MANY people who are using packet based radar. It's a problem they will not fix. 

I also know of someone IRL using it... Its pretty lame it ruins SOLOs. But i don't think that many people are doing it. 

1 minute ago, flatiron113 said:

Not to long ago I ran into a set of like 6 guys teaming in North American Solos..... at first I thought it was just two guys (i encountered two guys around 10 people left and nearly killed them... they ended up beating me and winning the game) but then I went back and checked the game Api.. Yea like 5-6 GUYS were ALL landing together on Erangel and then just mobbing around in vehicles. I then took it a step further and started looking at those handful of players and their prior matches. YUP! They had been doing it for like 5+ games in a row. How they all mange to get in the same game I have no idea!?!?!?!?! Still stumps me to this day. Thats the worst I've seen. Other then that I've maybe seen it 2-3 other times in 1500 hours on PUBG. 

Great story

1 minute ago, Marked For Death said:

Great story

No idea if that is sarcasm or not (probably is)... Just sharing what I've experienced... Thats the point of a forum dude 

1 minute ago, flatiron113 said:

No idea if that is sarcasm or not (probably is)... Just sharing what I've experienced... Thats the point of a forum dude 

It wasn’t 

• Like 1

Just now, Marked For Death said:

It wasn’t 

My bad!! I couldnt tell. What i shared is an anomaly so it does have some merit to show what some players are doing or will do.   I was stunned when i saw what these players were doing in a solo ... 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, H0LIDAY said:

Can the PUBG Team please list out clearly what's being done to address cheaters on Xbox One!? I think we're all tired of hearing, the "you may be falsely accusing someone" speech when we play this game hours each day and can recognize a cheater. Plus all it takes is a simple YouTube search to confirm many of the complaints from legit players. All these cheats, and exploits being used with no consequence to the cheaters really says i should be doing something else better with my free time.  With out help from the PUBG team we're basically forced to go play another game, as being cheated has never been fun.

Exploits being used on Xbox One that I seen since Vikindi Release, and ran into today which is why I'm here!

• Teaming up in Solo's
  • Packet Based Radar - ( Most of the top ten is using this software. gives location of everything: players, vehicles, care package drop areas, etc.)

Calling players on on the forums is against the rules as, like you correctly put, you are unable to confirm 100% that they are cheating and could be accusing someone unfairly. That doesn't mean we don't want you to tell us about it though and you can report them by raising a support ticket at https://xboxsupport.pubg.com/hc/en-us

To suggest there is no consequence to those who exploit and break the rules of conduct is factually incorrect. Cheaters and exploiters are taken very seriously and will be dealt with accordingly when they have evidence submitted that shows this.

• Like 2
  • RIP 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Takarii said:

Calling players on on the forums is against the rules as, like you correctly put, you are unable to confirm 100% that they are cheating and could be accusing someone unfairly. That doesn't mean we don't want you to tell us about it though and you can report them by raising a support ticket at https://xboxsupport.pubg.com/hc/en-us

To suggest there is no consequence to those who exploit and break the rules of conduct is factually incorrect. Cheaters and exploiters are taken very seriously and will be dealt with accordingly when they have evidence submitted that shows this.

When you have been pushed by multiple boogies in a Solo match wielding crate weapons its pretty freaking obvious..

Def understand the rules about not posting the people but anytime that happens ill just eat the warning........ You guys still never did anything and i sent in clips and screenshots of their names.  Watch the games API for a min at the beginning of the match i was in or the prior 5 matches of those bozos... Its clear as day.

16 minutes ago, flatiron113 said:

When you have been pushed by multiple boogies in a Solo match wielding crate weapons its pretty freaking obvious..

Def understand the rules about not posting the people but anytime that happens ill just eat the warning........ You guys still never did anything and i sent in clips and screenshots of their names.  Watch the games API for a min at the beginning of the match i was in or the prior 5 matches of those bozos... Its clear as day.

Repeatedly breaking the forum rules will only result in your forum access being revoked, so I would recommend not doing that.

Continue to use the correct channels to report suspected cheaters and exploiters.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Gave up on even reporting teamers long ago..

spectated this guy after 7 people rolled up in two UAZ’s and surrounded me/ deleted me. 

have partially deleted some of his name as to not “name and shame” but clearly just taking the absolute piss on a seperate account. 

As a side note another guy from that game messaged me to say he was reporting this guy with a clip and another one of their group with a similar joke name. And I have since checked pubg detective and he hasn’t been suspended or banned.. plays almost every day under this account with the same group of 8ish people all landing together

9BAAE664-0C41-46B3-BDB3-C7083BA5260F.jpeg

• Like 1