WARxEAGLE

Just bought a 500G SSD for an OG results

21 hours ago, FreakyTechno said:

I have an Xbox One S — would getting an external SSD and running it off that help me out? Or only if I have an SSD with an Xbox One X?

The game renders fine on my one x without an ssd. 

If the game was actually developed properly nobody would need to buy any extra hardware just to run 1 game. 

• Like 1

On 2/12/2019 at 1:39 AM, Jaysmokesgas said:

It works amazing for other games too.  Especially big map games.  

Exactly!! Load times on battlefield improved tremendously. Also the one TB hdd gets full fast and allows storage transfers with the ssd

On 2/10/2019 at 7:44 AM, WARxEAGLE said:

I didn’t feel like I should have to drop $100 but it do love this game. So before I had it this latest update was extremely rough even with a 1T external HDD I was altered putting to use (before the update it did the job 90% I’d say). After buying this bigger true SSD my rendering is flawless so far. I watch a streamer with an xbox X that hasn’t got the SSD and my OG renders way faster than his. So yes it sucks to pay extra for one game but I play it only and at the end of the day if you’re considering buying one then just do it. Rendering is there before I land and so are guns. 

Lol you let pubgs wonderful graphics and game designers pressure you into buying an SSD so you can play better on a game that was already promised 60 fps. In 2020 new consoles come out could had saved it for one of them now you got an og Xbox with a 100$ SSD and the new consoles come out next year lol

2 hours ago, BlindXDeadXCat said:

Lol you let pubgs wonderful graphics and game designers pressure you into buying an SSD so you can play better on a game that was already promised 60 fps. In 2020 new consoles come out could had saved it for one of them now you got an og Xbox with a 100$ SSD and the new consoles come out next year lol

500 GB of storage is still an extra 500 GB of storage though. Faster external SSD SATA with faster read and writes that can be used with any capable device. Not just for one game on one console