WARxEAGLE

Just bought a 500G SSD for an OG results

I didn’t feel like I should have to drop $100 but it do love this game. So before I had it this latest update was extremely rough even with a 1T external HDD I was altered putting to use (before the update it did the job 90% I’d say). After buying this bigger true SSD my rendering is flawless so far. I watch a streamer with an xbox X that hasn’t got the SSD and my OG renders way faster than his. So yes it sucks to pay extra for one game but I play it only and at the end of the day if you’re considering buying one then just do it. Rendering is there before I land and so are guns. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, WARxEAGLE said:

I didn’t feel like I should have to drop $100 but it do love this game. So before I had it this latest update was extremely rough even with a 1T external HDD I was altered putting to use (before the update it did the job 90% I’d say). After buying this bigger true SSD my rendering is flawless so far. I watch a streamer with an xbox X that hasn’t got the SSD and my OG renders way faster than his. So yes it sucks to pay extra for one game but I play it only and at the end of the day if you’re considering buying one then just do it. Rendering is there before I land and so are guns. 

Good for you bud! Feels better right lol 

but this guys not lying  🙄 they can still see you even though all walls have loaded in 

2 hours ago, Scotty_rocket said:

Won't stop others shooting you through walls or running you over with vehicles through buildings though.

I have the same set up, OG xbox with ssd and not once have any of these things happened to me ............yet

On 2/10/2019 at 6:19 AM, x MeAt SLiNgEr x said:

but this guys not lying  🙄 they can still see you even though all walls have loaded in 

Unfortunately they are correct. Hopefully Pubg Corp. fixes this soon !

2nd clip is just horrible considering that I'm on an Xb1S 1tb w/SSD, but the driver of the car was on an OG Xb1  (not sure if he's useing a SSD)

1. https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/decoratedshamus/video/68221328

2. https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/decoratedshamus/video/68757923

I bought a 2TB Seagate HD for £69.99It was really good. Buildings rendered in before I landed apart from on vekendi. I have a one x. Someone told me on this forum it’s not an ssd so I got a refund and got an 256gb ssd for £49.99. It’s not arrived yet after 2 weeks from amazon, still waiting. 

Hope its it’s worth it! 

On 2/10/2019 at 1:44 PM, WARxEAGLE said:

I have an Xbox One S — would getting an external SSD and running it off that help me out? Or only if I have an SSD with an Xbox One X?

3 minutes ago, FreakyTechno said:

I have an Xbox One S — would getting an external SSD and running it off that help me out? Or only if I have an SSD with an Xbox One X?

Helps an s too. My stepson has one and I’ve played pubg without anything and with an ssd and yes it certainly would help you. 

An SSD helps all systems & all games, period. It allows the system to store and load file's faster than the system hardware allows.  The only issue currently is the (pubg's) coded optimization and L.O.D .

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 8:44 AM, WARxEAGLE said:

Welcome to the family!

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

On 2/10/2019 at 5:44 AM, WARxEAGLE said:

It works amazing for other games too.  Especially big map games.  

5 hours ago, Sauud said:

Never got stuck.

Then you just haven't been in the wrong place at the wrong time. If the contents of a building haven't loaded and you're walking around... you're at risk of getting stuck. Especially under stairs.

nice , you just paid 130$ to play a broken PUBG . well played .  BlueHole should sell SSD , so they would get richer and richer . and doing nothing to improve this amazing game :(

Edited by ciuxui
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, ciuxui said:

nice , you just paid 130$ to play a broken PUBG . well played .  BlueHole should sell SSD , so they would get richer and richer . and doing nothing to improve this amazing game :(

If bluehole sold SSDs, they'd probably be broken, too. Then dev reports would be all like:

"We understand some of you are experiencing performance problems with your SSDs. We are working as quickly as possible toward a resolution. We think we've found the issue: 12.5% of the SSDs we sold were accidentally formatted in FAT16 file system. We're currently writing code to reformat your drives around the data currently stored on them. We will then create a pipe between the still FAT16 partition and the new file system where the data stored on the FAT16 partition gets sent first to the onboard harddrive for proper formatting and then back to your SSD so it can be loaded faster.

We are confident that this solution will create more issues.

We thank you ahead of time for your patience."

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, DecoratedShamus said:

Unfortunately they are correct. Hopefully Pubg Corp. fixes this soon !

2nd clip is just horrible considering that I'm on an Xb1S 1tb w/SSD, but the driver of the car was on an OG Xb1  (not sure if he's useing a SSD)

1. https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/decoratedshamus/video/68221328

2. https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/decoratedshamus/video/68757923

This should be a reportable offense without a doubt.   People doing it clearly know they are cheating. 

Edited by Rek It Beckett
Typo

3 minutes ago, Rek It Beckett said:

This should be a reportable offense without a doubt.   People doing it clearly know they are cheating. 

I've had a guy glitch a boat under the map of vikendi and drive it to the final 2 alive (me and him) but thankfully his driving skills sucked and I was able to heal and out last him as he burned up in the blue but clearly he knew what he was doing and was trying to glitch wins.

Just now, Scotty_rocket said:

I've had a guy glitch a boat under the map of vikendi and drive it to the final 2 alive (me and him) but thankfully his driving skills sucked and I was able to heal and out last him as he burned up in the blue but clearly he knew what he was doing and was trying to glitch wins.

Yep, he should get a warning then if he does it again a temporary ban...etc.  Its things like that which ruin your game experience and are completely avoidable. 

3 hours ago, spanker63 said:

Then you just haven't been in the wrong place at the wrong time. If the contents of a building haven't loaded and you're walking around... you're at risk of getting stuck. Especially under stairs.

Thats why u have to memorize the designes of each building and u will be fine

16 hours ago, Sauud said:

Another victim i can shoot through walls. Keep buying ssd’s boys 😂

And your still terrible

45 minutes ago, Sauud said:

Thats why u have to memorize the designes of each building and u will be fine

Agreed, but I'm still learning vikendi. It's a work in progress.

38 minutes ago, Rivz said:

And your still terrible

Nope im just smart enough to not waste 100$ and still own those who spent it 😉

You can get an SSD setup for under $50 and it is usable for any and every game. Not really fair to suggest it's only for PUBG. People paid $500 for a "faster" Xbox One X. Is it so ridiculous for others to spend $50 for a "faster" OG Xbox?

• Like 1