Sign in to follow this  
HaroldBrock

My first time encountering THIS kind of player

I have 3,000 hours played in PUBG and NEVER have I encountered plyers visibly scared and frightened.

Story

I’m dropping into Sosnovka Military Base in 1-Man Squad because Solo’s are easy. I get my perfect 1-Man Squad loadout, DP-28 & Crossbow. I run toward the bridge immediately. Get there early, climb on the dumptruck and wait for a vehicle. UAZ approaching, I spray with the DP-28, knock a guy, the UAZ crashes at the end of the bridge, remaining 3 players hop out and they’re all dead from a vehicle explosion because, you know, DP-28. Grab some 7.62 ammunition and head to circle, without a UAZ. Almost to zone, off the bridge, I hear a boat. Then this happens.

Post Video Story

I missed a few shots early trying to overcompensate for recoil (I NEVER GO PRONE). I have NEVER encountered players visibility shaken, scared, shooting in the air blindly, literally running in circles, no idea what to do next. I stopped shooting, curious what they would do next, wanting to have a longer interaction with them. 

That was one of my most fun and memorable PUBG moments. Thanks for reading.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 3

Looks like something I’d do.  I’m terrible at finding where the shot came from and running away from it.    Was that beach a dead end?  Didn’t look like they had much of an escape route or cover.

• Haha 1

Yeah, not so sure about the squad part of the whole deal, but whenever I start getting hit from an unkown location and I can't get to cover, Iv done some crazy shit myself. Running around, head bobbing, dance dance, and spraying nothing and everything. xD

Worst one was when I hard 4 guys nailing on me in the final circle, and I was waiting for a smoke I had just thrown to actually smoke. I had no hope in hell, all four of those bastards was tapping my tail like I was long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs, but they all must have wasted 300 rounds of UMP, 2 M4 or M16's, and a kar98 worth of ammo before someone just decided to throw a nade at me.....Shame too. While I was still doing the chicken when I spotted him, I was absolutely certain I could have killed the guy with the Kar, taken his little chunk of ridgeline, and that would have helped give me some cover to heal

• Haha 1

dude that was awesome.

I hate the DP.

Obviously I don't know how to use it.

Nice

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, HaroldBrock said:

I have 3,000 hours played in PUBG and NEVER have I encountered plyers visibly scared and frightened.

Story

I’m dropping into Sosnovka Military Base in 1-Man Squad because Solo’s are easy. I get my perfect 1-Man Squad loadout, DP-28 & Crossbow. I run toward the bridge immediately. Get there early, climb on the dumptruck and wait for a vehicle. UAZ approaching, I spray with the DP-28, knock a guy, the UAZ crashes at the end of the bridge, remaining 3 players hop out and they’re all dead from a vehicle explosion because, you know, DP-28. Grab some 7.62 ammunition and head to circle, without a UAZ. Almost to zone, off the bridge, I hear a boat. Then this happens.

Post Video Story

I missed a few shots early trying to overcompensate for recoil (I NEVER GO PRONE). I have NEVER encountered players visibility shaken, scared, shooting in the air blindly, literally running in circles, no idea what to do next. I stopped shooting, curious what they would do next, wanting to have a longer interaction with them. 

See! There is a good reason to go prone!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, pajama dad said:

See! There is a good reason to go prone!

DP-28, QBU, M249 don’t count.

I still hate you.

Edited by HaroldBrock
Spelling
  • Haha 2

Harold I can't help to notice that your 3000 hours of play has resulted in 6.4% win. 5.9% in solos. Doesn't sound that easy. I'm 5000 games less and total wins around 5% and I consider myself average player at most. Nice clip but I hate braggers. In another post you hated how somebody laid in the grass at the edge of blue. In your another youtube clip you camp in a building at the edge of blue and kill a squad. What's the difference? I'll just leave this here.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, uMIST said:

dude that was awesome.

I hate the DP.

Obviously I don't know how to use it.

Nice

WHAT!? The DP is the best weapon ever!

It snipes, it full autos, it wrecks vehicles... It does everything!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Kyckling said:

Harold I can't help to notice that your 3000 hours of play has resulted in 6.4% win. 5.9% in solos. Doesn't sound that easy. I'm 5000 games less and total wins around 5% and I consider myself average player at most. Nice clip but I hate braggers. In another post you hated how somebody laid in the grass at the edge of blue. In your another youtube clip you camp in a building at the edge of blue and kill a squad. What's the difference? I'll just leave this here.

I have never lost a solo this season. I was ranked 20th when the real leaderboards closed. Screenshots on my profile. Solo’s are easy.

I went prone for 30 seconds ONLY to utilize the bipod and squad wipe a team. People that prone to hide, ruin this game.

2 hours ago, HaroldBrock said:

I have never lost a solo this season. I was ranked 20th when the real leaderboards closed. Screenshots on my profile. Solo’s are easy.

I went prone for 30 seconds ONLY to utilize the bipod and squad wipe a team. People that prone to hide, ruin this game.

m&k 😜

13 minutes ago, MiSled said:

m&k 😜

If my aim and stats are so good that you suspect I’m cheating, thank you.

3 hours ago, HaroldBrock said:

True. I went to check and you have played ONE solo this season and killed ONE enemy. Damage was 33. PUBGlookup.com is the place to be.

• Like 2

There are NO rules in this game. Nothing worse than people that say laying in a bush is bad, or camping a building is bad, or driving around final circles us bad. Bla bla bla, no one cares about your pompous attitude. I LOVE stealthily hiding and slithering from circle to circle. If I want insanity I'd be playing Fortnite and APEX. No thanks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Haha someone I squad with regularly hides while fire fights are going on and when he's the last man alive will shoot the ground or in the air to "try scare the enemy" 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Scotty_rocket said:

Haha someone I squad with regularly hides while fire fights are going on and when he's the last man alive will shoot the ground or in the air to "try scare the enemy" 

Vulture tactics - picks off the weak ones and takes all the loot. My brother does it. Annoying as hell 

Wish i had that kind of hit reg!!!!!! This had to have been previous to vikendi update? Even back then my hit reg wasnt "that" good!

Edited by Fred penner9

1 hour ago, Goofy The Scot said:

What a stupid spot to go ashore at, they have to be n00bs surely. Far better to beach directly under the bridge

thats what I was thinking.

On 2/9/2019 at 9:55 PM, HaroldBrock said:

Dude you have one win this season in solos out of one game and did 33 damage for one kill in that win. Congrats.

LMAO.

K.D barely above 1, win % below 10, why are you so arrogant?

• Like 1

On 2/9/2019 at 1:40 PM, HaroldBrock said:

Story

Post Video Story

Didn't you just get done posting that you ONLY play solo squads on Miramar?  Yes these were nice kills but every one of your posts are full of some kind of lie or overblown story.  At least keep your story straight.  

• Like 1

On 2/9/2019 at 3:05 PM, wizardO3 said:

tapping my tail like I was long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs

300 IQ metaphor right there. I love it

On 2/10/2019 at 3:05 PM, Fred penner9 said:

Wish i had that kind of hit reg!!!!!! This had to have been previous to vikendi update? Even back then my hit reg wasnt "that" good!

Spoiler alert: the game's hit reg isn't your issue.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2019 at 6:40 AM, Scotty_rocket said:

yep we got one that plays bushwooky with us. Need help, and he said on my way, and specate him and he hiding in a bush on wrong side of the street. We learn just invite him when we need a body to hold loot for us. Then pick his ass off when he starts hiding in bushes