Moobs123

Region lock 10/10, smashed it, you got something right

Sigh 

Right. When I’m playing random duos at 10PM UK..... why on Earth are you pairing me with America’s on the NA or SA server (I’m sure all you Americans are extra friendly) 

But I don’t want to be on that server?

Region lock..... I would rather wait an extra minute for a EU duo partner and game than be put on to even worse functioning servers. I’m 100% sure there’s others playing in the EU at 10UK. I would understand if it was 4AM but come on

you smashed the implementation of region lock guys, 10/10.

• RIP 1

The team are aware that players from EU are being matched with players in NA resulting in them being placed on NA servers when selecting random squads/duos.  We are investigating this issue.

• Thanks 1

On 2/9/2019 at 1:41 PM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

The team are aware that players from EU are being matched with players in NA resulting in them being placed on NA servers when selecting random squads/duos.  We are investigating this issue.

This same issue happened when the same update dropped on PC Andy - do they just port the exact update files from PC and then work on the same fixes they already had to implement on PC? Seems like double the work and double the grief to me. This seems to happen regularly with the updates tbh

• Like 1

From the 20 games i play, i play 2 on a EU server, 18 are on NA or SA servers, wich results into major lag and non fun game.