ASTR4L ASC3NT

FPP Players in TPP Game

7 hours ago, joshvillen said:

I havent had any issues, NA server 3pm-10pm EST 

I will occasionally warm up in TPP, its pretty satisfying to run out into the open (instead of TPP peeking behind cover) and out shoot people who have the advantage 

I can always get into FPP living and playing in North America as well. Takes less than a full minute most of the time.

1 hour ago, Mills9 said:

Ever since the past update I find FPP games quicker than before. I’m in NA so that could be a reasoning but honestly since vikendis launch I have yet to wait longer than a minute for an FPP match whether it be solos duos or 1 man squads I get in them no problem. FPP playerbase is big enough to keep FPP alive and I hope it only gets bigger but if FPP were to ever die out fully sad to say I’d quit playing the game but I don’t see it happening anytime soon so 

Exactly this, I just didn't understand why last night my buddy and I were forced to un-ready in the FPP duos lobby everytime we tried readying up and I've also seen and increase in FPP population find games since the Vikendi launch update. My duo also mentioned Bluehole should make it FPP once every other week instead of it set to TPP default it would give players a chance to play FPP and populate it more even double XP or BP every other week FPP is set to the default playlists also would be awesome!

Edited by theelitest17
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, theelitest17 said:

Exactly this, I just didn't understand why last night my buddy and I were forced to un-ready in the FPP duos lobby everytime we tried readying up and I've also seen and increase in FPP population find games since the Vikendi launch update. My duo also mentioned Bluehole should make it FPP once every other week instead of it set to TPP default it would give players a chance to play FPP and populate it more even double XP or BP every other week FPP is set to the default playlists also would be awesome!

Would be great if FPP was set to default or at least if we had the option to set it as default so I don’t always have to switch it every single time, but that would be cool if it was set to FPP one week or something in a month, I feel a lot of TPP players never even tried giving FPP an actual chance, it’s like they’re hating on it before even trying it

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ASTR4L ASC3NT said:

I'm finding it near impossible to get into an FPP game, whether it be solo, duos or squads. Have to wait for up to 5 minutes and sometimes it doesn't even find a match anyways.

As an FPP player I hate having to go into a TPP game, where other players can peek corners and ledges without exposing themselves. It does put FPP players at a bit of a disadvantage if they're unable to get into a FPP match.

Before the butthurt dudes chime in here saying that it's perfectly fair because I could use TPP as well, I do realize that. I wish more people played in FPP so we could actually get into games without having to wait for 5 minutes. Unfortunately I don't see any way of getting more people in the FPP games. Thoughts?

I'd play fpp if they tightened up the controls feels like I'm sliding around. 

9 minutes ago, Nightscope74 said:

I'd play fpp if they tightened up the controls feels like I'm sliding around. 

I don’t know why it is you feel like that, it feels “tighter” in TPP? 

6 hours ago, Mills9 said:

Ever since the past update I find FPP games quicker than before. I’m in NA so that could be a reasoning but honestly since vikendis launch I have yet to wait longer than a minute for an FPP match whether it be solos duos or 1 man squads I get in them no problem. FPP playerbase is big enough to keep FPP alive and I hope it only gets bigger but if FPP were to ever die out fully sad to say I’d quit playing the game but I don’t see it happening anytime soon so 

6 hours ago, ASTR4L ASC3NT said:

Yeah... tournaments are all FPP, All best players are FPP...  But " Pubg is a TPP game " according to headshot.

7 hours ago, theelitest17 said:

Why most of if not all the top PC streamers perfer fpp just go check out the latest PUBG tournament only fpp involved not a word mentioned about TPP or it would be a corner peeking contest. All in all FPP is far more superior and at best, the best way to play realistically with just by using sound not camera.

Why don’t you guys just quit playing on Xbox now. This topic is about not being able to find fpp games on Xbox because it’s dead on Xbox. Not because most tournaments are played on pc in FPP. If u do find a game it’s probably gonna be like 20-30 dudes. Now you guys are talking about pc fpp players being the best pubg players on a Xbox tpp dominated forum. Get outa here quit we don’t care 

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Yowusupmuhboi said:

Why don’t you guys just quit playing on Xbox now. This topic is about not being able to find fpp games on Xbox because it’s dead on Xbox. Not because most tournaments are played on pc in FPP. If u do find a game it’s probably gonna be like 20-30 dudes. Now you guys are talking about pc fpp players being the best pubg players on a Xbox tpp dominated forum. Get outa here quit we don’t care 

" why dont you guys just quit playing on xbox now " so let me get this straight, just because there seems to be a lack of FPP players and we dont like it and mentioned PC a whopping 1 time it means we should stop playing? Sound logic there bud..

You're so bothered about a few comments mentioning PC that you have to throw that default " just quit playing then " comment.

" you guys are talking about PC FPP players on a xbox tpp dominated forum " well actually, my comment never specified xbox or PC. I just said tournaments are all fpp, best streamers and players are fpp. Read the comment dude....

Someone sounds mega chafed...

Edited by ASTR4L ASC3NT
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, Yowusupmuhboi said:

I won’t quit playing cause I love killing people like u when I hop into TPP games to beat challenges 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, ASTR4L ASC3NT said:

" why dont you guys just quit playing on xbox now " so let me get this straight, just because there seems to be a lack of FPP players and we dont like it and mentioned PC a whopping 1 time it means we should stop playing? Sound logic there bud..

You're so bothered about a few comments mentioning PC that you have to throw that default " just quit playing then " comment.

" you guys are talking about PC FPP players on a xbox tpp dominated forum " well actually, my comment never specified xbox or PC. I just said tournaments are all fpp, best streamers and players are fpp. Read the comment dude....

Someone sounds mega chafed...

I lost my effort to argue with you it’s meaningless. My only advice for u is to quit get out of here.

• RIP 1

5 hours ago, Mills9 said:

I think there's a little looseness from the momentum of movement. In tpp you see the animation and have a decent view to mitigate the feeling.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dgood8635 said:

Just cross your fingers for these to things to happen:

1) pubg goes free to play

2) pubg gets crossplay between sony and xbox.

This will most likely help FPP. I'll admit I'm surprised the FOV slider setting hasnt brought over more players to FPP. It used to be the main complaint against FPP but oh well I guess.

Im not surprised.... the FOV was just an excuse on why people don’t like to play FPP.  Real reason in my eyes is the peeking around a corner or looking 360 degree whislt running/prone. Even if we got 60fps,fov slider and a raised up camera for the people who state it’s too low we still won’t have enough players because it’s all just excuses 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ASTR4L ASC3NT said:

It only does if you're experienced and are used to using them.. then absolutely!

So you agree with me then. Experienced PC players have a massive advantage on console using XIM. And it's only £100, so very affordable for the kids and adolescents if parents won't get it for them. My friends son has a cracking gaming PC but, apart from the unfair advantage he has, he prefers the gameplay on console. People sneak around much more on PC due to the superior aiming accuracy.

10 hours ago, ASTR4L ASC3NT said:

Yeah... tournaments are all FPP, All best players are FPP...  But " Pubg is a TPP game " according to headshot.

You're talking nonsense! Xbox tournaments I've seen are TPP, and all the top Xbox streamers are TPP. Sounds like you belong on PC. What's wrong, will mummy not buy you one?

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, Mills9 said:

I do as well, albeit I have to join NA servers as EU player base is slim but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to take 😁 fancy a game sometime, you can show me this slick skills 🤟😊

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Yowusupmuhboi said:

Haha that's funny ...... bless ya, it's about as dead on xbox as tpp, no issues getting a game in fpp and a full server. It's more subjective to different servers I struggle to get any game on eu in the early hours of the morning, but during the day it's fine and vice versa for the na servers, and before you say anything to me I will play both, just I prefer fpp, there is nothing wrong with fpp on xbox.

See that constructive ..... You might learn how to have a diplomatic input .... rather than forcing your misguided opinion on everyone 😊👍 hope you have a lovely weekend sir.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, WainZ0r said:

I do as well, albeit I have to join NA servers as EU player base is slim but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to take 😁 fancy a game sometime, you can show me this slick skills 🤟😊

Add me and we can get some games goin sometime this week , GT: BG Millss

• Like 1

10 hours ago, pajama dad said:

I think there's a little looseness from the momentum of movement. In tpp you see the animation and have a decent view to mitigate the feeling.

That's definitely interesting, when I first started playing I was only TPP and within a few months decided to try out FPP. My experience was that when I tried to go back to TPP afterwards, everything felt sluggish and not very responsive. I had settings adjusted but I personally found FPP better for my playstyle

• Like 2

On 2/9/2019 at 2:11 PM, Mills9 said:

In fpp small lateral movements the screen moves, in Tpp only the player moves until a larger movement is made. It is the movement inertia that makes it feel sloppy.

• Confused 1

Lol at all the FPP players who complained non stop about not enough players which in turn led to no map selection. 

Good job guys. 

All i want is a proper player pool for EU FPP solos.. Sure, i can play on NA but being a FPS player since the beginning(cs 1.5, Q3CPMA etc) and a ping cunt(who isnt when your competitive😅) i just can't be arsed playing.

So for now i just run FPP in TPP until i get into a fight i know is gonna be corner peaking fight then i switch it up. I really have no idea how FPP solos in EU can be so dead, i mean the player pool cant be that low that we cant even find a single game.. 

The only excuse I have is that I enjoy TPP. Most other shooters are FPP. It's nice to switch it up.

Also, if you switch to a female character, the TPP viewing is much nicer.

Edited by spanker63
  • Haha 1