Sign in to follow this  
BlazedInThe253

Car Noise

1 hour ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

Is there a way to turn off or down the car noise?

No. Unless you mean once its parked. In that case, just touch the car and it will stop idling. The scooter is the only exception I think. Also, stopping completely before getting out will usually cut the engine off after a few seconds.

Na but that helps for sure tired of them running after as well mainly looking to turn the engine noise down so I dont have to yell at the squad or have no clue whats being discussed when driving. 

Yeah its even ear damaging, thats how crazy loud the bikes and cars are. 

Whichever he meant, both are annoying.

Engine sounds (while driving) completely destroy both your ears and your communication with teammates. In a Mirado, I can't hear my team at all.

And the bug that keeps the engine running needs to go away already. It has been in the game since launch and nobody bothered to fix it. And no, don't tell me that it isn't a bug, and "I just need to properly stop the car". If that were the case, why would the sounds stop when jumping on it? Also, it is totally random, mostly it is only one player in the squad who hears these lingering engine sounds - and it stops for them when anyone else in the squad jumps on the vehicle.