Sauud

What happened to the communication?

First u stopped community posts and replaced it with Dev letters we said fine dev letters seems cool but u supposed to post Dev letter 2 weeks ago but nope. 

tell us what hapend please. U canceled the dev letters too or what ? @PUBG_Andymh5

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Sauud said:

First u stopped community posts and replaced it with Dev letters we said fine dev letters seems cool but u supposed to post Dev letter 2 weeks ago but nope. 

tell us what hapend please. U canceled the dev letters too or what ? @PUBG_Andymh5

Hi, we mentioned in our quick update post that we wouldn't have a Console dev report that Fri due to the dev team focusing on the Jan 30 hotfix.  We have another communication planned to be released later today.  Keep an eye on the Xbox News & Patch Notes section of the forums for an update.

• Like 5
  • RIP 1

1 hour ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, we mentioned in our quick update post that we wouldn't have a Console dev report that Fri due to the dev team focusing on the Jan 30 hotfix.  We have another communication planned to be released later today.  Keep an eye on the Xbox News & Patch Notes section of the forums for an update.

Ok, maybe the "See you in 2 weeks" mention was missing then ;)

Can't wait to see what has been cooking...

1 hora atrás, Sauud disse:

They are working on fixing bugs and optimizing the game.

We already have maps and enough new content. T

The focus now is to fix what we already have before introducing new content.

Rendering and framerate need to improve a lot still.

Just like the UI of the game that remains too slow.

Agora, DharmaInitiative disse:

The 3 dev reports that were already posted all talked about optimizing the game and improving performance. They never talked about new content and maps in the dev reports. 

However, none of the things they talked about have ever been implemented into the game.

Yes, that's why I do not like new content.

The core of the game needs to be optimized, especially rendering and framerate.

Now that we have enough maps, maybe they focus on optimizing the game.

The last three developer reports suggested wonderful optimizations, but none of them were implemented, unfortunately.

• Like 3

I guess you could say the communication fell through the map. All the documents must have been stored at the castle on vikendi.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Sauud said:

Their pointless dev letter is out giving absolutely zero info needed to the community it explains Why load times are how they are that’s it and they plan to fix it not a patch update not a single damn new thing just how they fucked up putting even more design in that map which is why it takes so long to load and a new thing called static load mesh? Or something

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, PUBG_Lumos said:

We've just posted a dev update~ 

Thanks for your patience.

My.only request is that when they fix this or whatever they plan on doing,that it doesn't mess up the people who have purchased a ssd and don't have the rendering issues that some do(not saying that I don't want it not to be fixed for people who don't have a ssd) just saying that the people who did buy a ssd paid the money for a better PUBG experience and it does help a lot! I'd say that just as big of a issue is the desync/server issues people are having, since the region lock I know that a lot of people who play on EU servers have been getting put into OC/as servers, this is not a issue for me on NA but I feel for these EU players having this problem. Would like to see you guys post something about this so the people having this issue know what to expect in the near future.

20 minutes ago, PUBG_Lumos said:

We've just posted a dev update~ 

Thanks for your patience.

Unfortunately it seems like most of the playerbase has zero patience Lumos :D Thanks for the update.

11 minutes ago, XboxoneXPlayer09 said:

Their pointless dev letter is out giving absolutely zero info needed to the community it explains Why load times are how they are that’s it and they plan to fix it not a patch update not a single damn new thing just how they fucked up putting even more design in that map which is why it takes so long to load and a new thing called static load mesh? Or something

Completely understand where you're coming from but at the same time some info is better than silence. Even know that this probably only took 5minutes to type up after a month without one, at least they posted something instead of remaining quiet and not posting anything.