Jump to content

Recommended Posts

It's so sad seeing everyone play TPP and the wait times for FPP is 5 minutes... Waste of money... Doesn't anyone in ps4 community understand that TPP is played out already? When is pubg 2 coming out cuz I'm tired of wasting money on this game. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 things will save FPP :

1- Crossplay

2- 60 fps , cuz playing fpp in 30 fps is horrible. 

The more we wait for this the more players fpp gonna lose. Better hurry up pubg devs before this game dies

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I second a pubg 2. Needs to happen. Unfortunately they'll milk this lame cow until shes dead...then probably milk her some more

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, i-NikeSB said:

It's so sad seeing everyone play TPP and the wait times for FPP is 5 minutes... Waste of money... Doesn't anyone in ps4 community understand that TPP is played out already? When is pubg 2 coming out cuz I'm tired of wasting money on this game. 

I agree that the players are not playing FPP and I am a bit disappointed too being an FPP player.. Don't u feel that they have a choice too and even they feel the same way if all the players are playing only FPP..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im actually amazed by this post.

After the last 3 months you still want to buy pubg2? and declare it right now? When I bought this game (first day of Pre-order) and downloaded it (first second of release), I came to it after PC where I played TPP maybe twice, all the rest hardcore FPP. just to open the game and realized there is no FPP at all. later on they "added" it just in certain modes and servers, and then in all but with waiting time of bank line and player count of less then half (out of max). 

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BUY THE SECOND? 
*btw, this is not a rant, just an opinion

 

Regarding the other comment, I really really believe crossplay gonna kill this game. At the very least on this build versions, with all the bugs and differences, it will just murder it. How can you balance 100-150 FPS with 30-15.5? 

60 FPS, I agree. from day one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ShaiG said:

 

Regarding the other comment, I really really believe crossplay gonna kill this game. At the very least on this build versions, with all the bugs and differences, it will just murder it. How can you balance 100-150 FPS with 30-15.5? 

60 FPS, I agree. from day one. 

Crossplay with xbox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Stealthymyths said:

Crossplay with xbox

 

I read somewhere on these forums that even the xbox and ps4 games are different games, and that pubg corp for the foreseeable future not going to allow crossplay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was fortunate enough to get in 6 games 2 days ago while waiting a total of 12 hours.  Yesterday I waited for 12 hours again, but was only able to get in 5 games.  I have currently been waiting 76 minutes to get in a game.  Why can't they do double points or something for FPP to get more players involved?  Why can't they lower the threshold of the number of people needed to join a match?  TPP is not an option for me.  This is frustrating!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ShaiG said:

 

I read somewhere on these forums that even the xbox and ps4 games are different games, and that pubg corp for the foreseeable future not going to allow crossplay. 

Hi, this is untrue.  The same stance stands that we originally communicated just before the PUBG launched on PS4 which is that we are interested in working with our partners to explore cross-play functionality.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, this is untrue.  The same stance stands that we originally communicated just before the PUBG launched on PS4 which is that we are interested in working with our partners to explore cross-play functionality.  

 

Well then, Excellent. good to have this myth officially busted. Thanks.

Any progress by the way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ShaiG said:

 

Well then, Excellent. good to have this myth officially busted. Thanks.

Any progress by the way?

We have no new information just yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love fpp, I always played fpp games but pubg I will play on ps5 when it will be able to have 60fps,hoping so because on this barely 30 I just cant stand it, its so slow, not smooth I just cant get that true fpp feeling. Thats why Im playing tpp, when I for example play some other shooter games on 60 fps and then get back to pubg,every first few games I feel like Im playing pubg first time litteraly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, i-NikeSB said:

It's so sad seeing everyone play TPP and the wait times for FPP is 5 minutes... Waste of money... Doesn't anyone in ps4 community understand that TPP is played out already? When is pubg 2 coming out cuz I'm tired of wasting money on this game. 

No real need for a second game, everything is digital now. Just keep adding to this, they don't need to become another COD. New game every single year, that's a waste of money. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, puzi12 said:

001.jpg

How many fpp games have started and finished while you've been sitting there lol. Cancel and matchmake again if it doesnt after a few minutes. This is fucking hilarious 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Stealthymyths said:

How many fpp games have started and finished while you've been sitting there lol. Cancel and matchmake again if it doesnt after a few minutes. This is fucking hilarious 😂

No kidding, why would you even wait that long?! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess I could've posted 7 images of me waiting an hour each time.  Same difference though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are the more fpp players on the forum then in game? We should legit coordinate a time we dedicate to PUBG 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Robohawk01 said:

Why are the more fpp players on the forum then in game? We should legit coordinate a time we dedicate to PUBG 

 

We are all in game, just waiting.... 

 

Why not come to the forum on the meantime? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

c'mon fellas..... almost there.  20 more people.  I've been waiting all day for this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was bitte ist das denn für ein grotten schlechtes Spiel?

 Kein Support, für deutsche gleich 3 mal nicht und der fpp Server hat wahnwitzige Wartezeiten.Einmal stand da ungelogen 286 Minuten und dafür hab ich ernsthaft Geld bezahlt!Das war das erste und letzte mal, dass ich mir ein in Amerika gehyptes Produkt kaufte.Auserdem wie wäre es denn mal zur Abwechslung mal mit EU Servern?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You all begged for FPP to be released and were told about the consequences. I dont see what the problem is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In over a year, I never had problems in matchmaking and playing FPP on PC. and there are tons of people playing TPP on the PC as well.

 

Difference is, IMO at least, the FPP on console is not only rarely open (EU), but has much more bugs and lags and is virtually unplayable. 

As for the player base, I have no complaint on that, can't blame the poor souls that only play TPP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×