Sign in to follow this  
borma228

PS4 or xbox?

Anyone play both? Is it performing at least similar? Only game I play on my xbox is PUBG and kind of want to get rid of my xbox. It will suck loosing all my sweet cosmetics and having to buy the game again though

Off topic. But geez crossplay between the two platforms would be sweet. Would really help boost play numbers in the smaller regions and in off-peak times.

Come on Bluehole.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, borma228 said:

Anyone play both? Is it performing at least similar? Only game I play on my xbox is PUBG and kind of want to get rid of my xbox. It will suck loosing all my sweet cosmetics and having to buy the game again though

I have PUBG on both the X and PS4 Pro.

The X is clearly superior as far as performance goes, even at 4K. The PS4 Pro version runs alright but the lower resolution really makes seeing enemies a far hard at times. I prefer the X version at this point, I hope they continue to improve the PS4 Pro version because if you jump in a hot spot the FPS drops dramatically.

They've done a great job with the X, I’ve played PUBG on the X since day 1 and the improvements have been excellent though frustrating at times.

1 hour ago, Freo_Joe said:

Off topic. But geez crossplay between the two platforms would be sweet. Would really help boost play numbers in the smaller regions and in off-peak times.

Come on Bluehole.

According to IGN, even Apex is getting crossplay... seriously GET IT DONE PUBG

• Like 1

How can they not have crossplay yet? It would absolutely help with player numbers! But then again I guess they do have enough on their plate, what with the three consoles they are already struggling to keep parity, you know, due to a game so poorly coded that they have had to cap the one x just so the x, og and s can all play together, could you imagine the struggle if there was anymore on their plate!!!! 

Pure chaos at bluehole id imagine!

/\

|

|

|

|

Incompetence at its finest!

Edited by Fred penner9

I play solos and duos with a mate on my one X, and squads/occasional solos on OG ps4.

So much easier to see things on my X, the ps4 hurts my eyes somewhat. 

Ps4 still hitches from time to time, but the menus all work 100% better than the xbox version. Not sure if thats because i have a large collection of skins on my xbox and not so much on ps4.

As far as game performance goes, my one X absolutely shits all over the OG ps4 (as it should). 

One X for the win.