Sign in to follow this  
Moobs123

understanding SP

@PUBG_Andymh5

was wondering if we could get a detailed breakdown of how SP works and if you could locate a guide or some information surrounding it. 

At the moment im not sure whether it would be better to come 2nd with 1 kill or come 6th with 7 kills etc. Would be great to understand the numbers behind it and see exactly how it operates.

Person at top of solo leaderboards, say I had the exact same stats as him, but 100 more games and 3 more wins, would that put me above him as I have more wins, or below as win% is 17% not 20% etc 

any info or link to any pages you have would be appreciated by a few. Apologies in advance if there’s something out there I’ve missed.

Just now, Moobs123 said:

@PUBG_Andymh5

was wondering if we could get a detailed breakdown of how SP works and if you could locate a guide or some information surrounding it. 

At the moment im not sure whether it would be better to come 2nd with 1 kill or come 6th with 7 kills etc. Would be great to understand the numbers behind it and see exactly how it operates.

Person at top of solo leaderboards, say I had the exact same stats as him, but 100 more games and 3 more wins, would that put me above him as I have more wins, or below as win% is 17% not 20% etc 

any info or link to any pages you have would be appreciated by a few. Apologies in advance if there’s something out there I’ve missed.

Hi, here is the guide on how the new BETA survival title system works.

Let me know if you need anymore info.

• Thanks 1

@PUBG_Andymh5

appreciate the response👍🏼

Do you have any of the numbers behind how much SP you’re gonna get per match. Like how much SP 2nd place gets you compared to 5th or 15th, same with kills etc.

Eg, for SP gaining, is it better to lay low and come 2nd, or go for action, 10 kills but come 12th. Atm I have no clue which would be better 

cheers!

Andy, the article you linked does not provide the details we are looking for. Tell us how it is calculated per match.

• Like 1

I thought I had read initially that you would lose some sp if you ended the game early but it looks like that is no longer a thing. They did present something in Nov that explained it a little better. Ill look for the post.