Soon whens the next update? The current one is near unplayable. The desync is horrible, cars flying, I'm falling through the map on Miramar anytime i go 140 km/h in the sportscar. 

Please fix the game. I know I will take some flak for this but I seriously think they should ditch one or two maps on Xbox and get the cores of the game working. Go back to just the first two maps and fix them. LIKE ACTUALLY FIX THEM! 

Don't even get me started with the current map selection........

This game will be dead by June of this year with the direction they've taken it in the last two months. They had the PTS up for way to long and then the only update we get is JUNK! More maps more problems. 

• Like 11

Here are some just AMAZING clips I've had in the past few days:

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/bri113/video/68740652

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/bri113/video/68740694

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/bri113/video/68740739

That one clip i posted on Miarmar is such a joke.... Not only did we fall through and loose our car. About 25 seconds later another car comes by nearly hits me BUT NOPE they fall through too. And then the kicker we made it about 2 mins further and we got snipped.. ALL because we fell through the map and lost our vehicle making it not possible to drive to the mid circle like we had planned. 

the first clipped i posted on the bike he didn't press the brakes. just boom out of nowhere we hit something on the ground or the physic just went all crazy. i could cap things like this all day long. If i made a list of all the glitches I've found it would be pages and pages long. Shit every 3 or 4th game my in game Menu will be broken and i can't heal normally  or pick things up because it automatically scrolls to the bottom. What a game they've made 😕

I’m looking forward to pubg on the next gen Xbox. I’ll bet it’s either the machines or all on Xbox services being janky. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, flatiron113 said:

can't heal normally  or pick things up because it automatically scrolls to the bottom. What a game they've made 😕

I had that auto scroll problem almost every game.  Not so much now.

Move the right stick up or down while in the inventory and it should free it up.

Just now, BadBatch5040 said:

I had that auto scroll problem almost every game.  Not so much now.

Move the right stick up or down while in the inventory and it should free it up.

can also use the dpad 

20 minutes ago, flatiron113 said:

Soon whens the next update? The current one is near unplayable. The desync is horrible, cars flying, I'm falling through the map on Miramar anytime i go 140 km/h in the sportscar. 

Please fix the game. I know I will take some flak for this but I seriously think they should ditch one or two maps on Xbox and get the cores of the game working. Go back to just the first two maps and fix them. LIKE ACTUALLY FIX THEM! 

Don't even get me started with the current map selection........

This game will be dead by June of this year with the direction they've taken it in the last two months. They had the PTS up for way to long and then the only update we get is JUNK! More maps more problems. 

WE LITERALLLY JUST GOT AN UPDATE. The devs dont respond to these types of posts because they dont have an exact timeline of when they will have another update. 

When you say unplayable, i laugh because its nowhere near being unplayable. 

Help the devs with more information on current "issues" your having so they can help you and other players. 

I honestly dont see an issue with the map selection either because it makes people play other maps more often. 

How will it be "dead" by June? 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • RIP 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MrSoggyWaffle25 said:

can also use the dpad 

Dpad is what I normally use.  But when that auto scroll happens and it's stuck at the bottom of the bag the dpad will move it up but I wasn't able to select anything and it would scroll back to the bottom. 

15 hours ago, MrSoggyWaffle25 said:

WE LITERALLLY JUST GOT AN UPDATE. The devs dont respond to these types of posts because they dont have an exact timeline of when they will have another update. 

Help the devs with more information on current "issues" your having so they can help you and other players. 

I honestly dont see an issue with the map selection either because it makes people play other maps more often. 

you must not even play this game. I'm not even going to type more because its not worth my time. thanks 

15 hours ago, MrSoggyWaffle25 said:

watch any of the clips i posted and give me a reasonable explanation... Also I'd love to hear you tell me how the game is totally fine when people are flying around and falling under the map. YOU CRAZY 

3 minutes ago, flatiron113 said:

watch any of the clips i posted and give me a reasonable explanation... Also I'd love to hear you tell me how the game is totally fine when people are flying around and falling under the map. YOU CRAZY 

I fell thru a bridge once,  and saw a flying car or 2.  just keep playing and these things should sort out. 

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

10 minutes ago, flatiron113 said:

you must not even play this game. I'm not even going to type more because its not worth my time. thanks 

And yet...you did type more :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Driving on Miramar the other night in a 4x4.. wasn't even going fast.. dropped thru the map into the water. 

Swam up, and got on a bike.. drove 10 metres, went up a bump, landed on the back wheel and exploded in flames.

It was hilarious.. love this game

• Haha 1
  • RIP 1

8 minutes ago, dopestone1 said:

And yet...you did type more :D 

yea i got a feeling he didn't watch a single clip... 

14 hours ago, BadBatch5040 said:

I fell thru a bridge once,  and saw a flying car or 2.  just keep playing and these things should sort out. 

its pretty hard to play a strategy based Battle Royal game when things are flying around like the games on Mars.... I shouldn't have to play with the assumption at any moment i could fall through the map in my car or worse loose my car in an arbitrary location.

Last season i had over a 10% win rate on solos. Im hardly over 1% right now because of the dismal state of the game. 

14 hours ago, Mitre3 said:

Buy an SSD and stop crying. Or go play another game.

I’ve heard Fortnight is good, try that. 

doesn't even matter. i own one makes no difference after the last update. its actually better sometimes for people with out it currently b/c they can blast you through walls 

Roll this game back to update like 14 or 15 pre FULL  product release. Then fix the maps. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, flatiron113 said:

doesn't even matter. i own one makes no difference after the last update. its actually better sometimes for people with out it currently b/c they can blast you through walls 

You must have an HDD not a SDD because anyone i play with that has this game installed on their SSD doesnt fall thru the map. 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, MrSoggyWaffle25 said:

You must have an HDD not a SDD because anyone i play with that has this game installed on their SSD doesnt fall thru the map. 

i have a ssd. not an expensive one but a sandisk 250gb SSD non the less.

We haven't had anything like this happen. Do a proper bug report because it will help them discover why some people have all these issues and others none. I have not once fallen through any map. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, hybiepoo said:

We haven't had anything like this happen. Do a proper bug report because it will help them discover why some people have all these issues and others none. I have not once fallen through any map. 

will do. I posted 3 clips in this  thread, I have a handful more like them. All clips are after that Jan 22 update. 

14 hours ago, Chefboyarnie88 said:

So, if it’s unplayable, why keep playing? Just leave. No one will notice. Or care. 

Im good. Thanks for your genuine concern tho Mr.

7 minutes ago, flatiron113 said:

Im good. Thanks for your genuine concern tho Mr.

So you make a post about wanting another update and how the game is unplayable after the last one, buttttt still play. Makes sense. Must not be unplayable then 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 hour ago, Mitre3 said:

Buy an SSD and stop crying. Or go play another game.

I’ve heard Fortnight is good, try that. 

I have an SSD and have these same issues.  What's your excuse now?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrSoggyWaffle25 said:

Incorrect statement Waffles.  I have an SSD and have the same issue.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, flatiron113 said:

You are wasting your time here flatiron.  All of these people spent their money (keep in mind fornite is free when they say "go play fortnite") and yet they do not mind having a broken product that they actually had to pay money for.  It's like buying a brand new car that only starts 1/4 of the time and the dealership telling you "hopefully it will work itself out".

It's what our society has come to, no one demands or expects perfection or greatness any more.  They are totally fine with status quo and issues all around them.  "It'll work itself out"

• Like 3

Also, I bet 80% of you with "SSD" cheaped out and got the cheapest $60 1tb Seagate "SSD" like I did. It has about 130mb/s read/write speed, it rendered fairly slowly. I purchased a one X and a 550mb/s read/write SSD. The one X was returned because of the night and day difference with the SSD. The one S and one X didn't run much different with the new SSD.

Soooo if you're complaining, you bought a cheap, slow SSD. I spent 120$ on a 500gb one. Anything cheaper will not have acceptable read/write speed.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jbarton95 said:

Also, I bet 80% of you with "SSD" cheaped out and got the cheapest $60 1tb Seagate "SSD" like I did. It has about 130mb/s read/write speed, it rendered fairly slowly. I purchased a one X and a 550mb/s read/write SSD. The one X was returned because of the night and day difference with the SSD. The one S and one X didn't run much different with the new SSD.

Soooo if you're complaining, you bought a cheap, slow SSD. I spent 120$ on a 500gb one. Anything cheaper will not have acceptable read/write speed.

Honestly, what is it with you always playing the money card in your posts, you do realize it makes you come off as a jerk, right?  Calling people cheap, stating it's not blueholes fault they don't have the money....etc.  

• Like 3