Sign in to follow this  
shark91

A suggestion

I have few suggestions for development team, but I can't really find correct forum or subforum to post it, or contact e-mail either. I would appreciate some assistance with those information. 
Thanks in advance...

41 minutes ago, shark91 said:

I have few suggestions for development team, but I can't really find correct forum or subforum to post it, or contact e-mail either. I would appreciate some assistance with those information. 
Thanks in advance...

This is the correct forum. Post it.

1 hour ago, shark91 said:

Thanks in advance...

This falls directly under the Feedback part of "Gameplay discussion & Feedback"

2 hours ago, shark91 said:

Thanks in advance...

Not another one. Post it here.

Well, if I'm on the right place I'd like to start with the loading screen. I believe that even if technology is pretty advanced nowdays, not everyone owns a high end machine, I also believe that I'm talking in the name of majority. My first suggestion would be a little tune, that is map specific loading screens containing certain image unique to the map that is about to be played maybe even a map name. A small portion of anxiety for some people would be removed in this way :) However, second suggestion, I believe that making a "quick join" customizable would be an awesome update, and when I say custom I mean free choice of map cycle a certain player would like to play.

I hope that you'll have time to review my suggestions, I've been inspired with some practical solutions on my mind, wishing to make this game more enjoyable...

Best regards, ExitosusVox...

Hey Shark,

I think the map specific loading idea is great and this suggestion has already been forwarded through to the team.

Matchmaking is a tough topic as each system has it's positives and negatives, but there is always room for improvement so I'll pass on your feedback.

Thanks for the suggestions!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PUBG_McClutch said:

Hey Shark,

I think the map specific loading idea is great and this suggestion has already been forwarded through to the team.

Matchmaking is a tough topic as each system has it's positives and negatives, but there is always room for improvement so I'll pass on your feedback.

And there you go. @shark91

I like your map specific loading screen idea, though I could see it leading to people quitting a disliked map by using it as a faux custom map selection.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PUBG_McClutch said:

Hey Shark,

You're welcome! I'll do my best to help you improve everything I notice from my point of view :)

1 hour ago, DONKEIDIC said:

And there you go. @shark91

I like your map specific loading screen idea, though I could see it leading to people quitting a disliked map by using it as a faux custom map selection.

I agree on that one, but that means only that problems will basically be solved faster, don't you think? I mean if they don't like the map they'll leave either way, this way it'll only be faster.