marbodan2009

No change servers option on Xbox One?

I do not want to try to find a post about this hahaha so... Everytime i got OC on the server and I really want to choose on which server i want to connect. So can anyone tell me why there is no option to change the server on Xbox One?? Or is there any secret way to choose the server??

3 hours ago, marbodan2009 said:

I do not want to try to find a post about this hahaha so... Everytime i got OC on the server and I really want to choose on which server i want to connect. So can anyone tell me why there is no option to change the server on Xbox One?? Or is there any secret way to choose the server??

No there is no option to choose the region by yourself.

When you start up the game or just finished a match there's always a red "OC" sign next to the play button. Wait about ten seconds and it disappears. At least for me, after the red OC sign is gone it puts me mostly in the correct region.  Are you waiting until the OC sign disappears or do you always press play while it is still there?

On 2/4/2019 at 3:02 PM, Inimini315 said:

No there is no option to choose the region by yourself.

When you start up the game or just finished a match there's always a red "OC" sign next to the play button. Wait about ten seconds and it disappears. At least for me, after the red OC sign is gone it puts me mostly in the correct region.  Are you waiting until the OC sign disappears or do you always press play while it is still there?

Doesnt work most of the time, even when i wait it still as a European puts me into NA. 

On 2/8/2019 at 10:48 AM, Dwp said:

Doesnt work most of the time, even when i wait it still as a European puts me into NA. 

Can you supply us with your gamertag so we can check on this? 

Do you play with anyone based in NA? 

Hi, first of, thank you for your comment/help.

i can give you my gamertag and everything, but does that really take away the problem? Its kinda obvious that its a big problem for most likely all eu players, you can maybe fix my problem by putting me always in a eu server, but does that take away the problem overall? I rather hope and want that you guys fix it for all of us. 

And i mostly play random team games.

and the fun part is when i wait for the red to go away it still puts me in an oc or na, sa server.

when i quickly press when its red i sometimes get put in an eu server, so there is something wrong with this server stuff.

i love pubg to much to just walk away, so ik hoping you guys keep putting effort in this game for all of us gamers.

On 2/16/2019 at 9:28 AM, Dwp said:

Hi, first of, thank you for your comment/help.

i can give you my gamertag and everything, but does that really take away the problem? Its kinda obvious that its a big problem for most likely all eu players, you can maybe fix my problem by putting me always in a eu server, but does that take away the problem overall? I rather hope and want that you guys fix it for all of us. 

And i mostly play random team games.

and the fun part is when i wait for the red to go away it still puts me in an oc or na, sa server.

when i quickly press when its red i sometimes get put in an eu server, so there is something wrong with this server stuff.

i love pubg to much to just walk away, so ik hoping you guys keep putting effort in this game for all of us gamers.

I need your gamertag so we can look at your connection history and see if we can identify any patterns regarding network speeds, server responses, or anything which may show why you're matching to the wrong region. If this issue is clear when looking at your connection history we can then monitor for similar behaviour in an effort to find the root of the issue. 

If you do not wish to supply me with your GT, that's fine, but I will be unable to offer any further support or suggestions to you.