marbodan2009

No change servers option on Xbox One?

I do not want to try to find a post about this hahaha so... Everytime i got OC on the server and I really want to choose on which server i want to connect. So can anyone tell me why there is no option to change the server on Xbox One?? Or is there any secret way to choose the server??

3 hours ago, marbodan2009 said:

I do not want to try to find a post about this hahaha so... Everytime i got OC on the server and I really want to choose on which server i want to connect. So can anyone tell me why there is no option to change the server on Xbox One?? Or is there any secret way to choose the server??

No there is no option to choose the region by yourself.

When you start up the game or just finished a match there's always a red "OC" sign next to the play button. Wait about ten seconds and it disappears. At least for me, after the red OC sign is gone it puts me mostly in the correct region.  Are you waiting until the OC sign disappears or do you always press play while it is still there?

On 2/4/2019 at 3:02 PM, Inimini315 said:

No there is no option to choose the region by yourself.

When you start up the game or just finished a match there's always a red "OC" sign next to the play button. Wait about ten seconds and it disappears. At least for me, after the red OC sign is gone it puts me mostly in the correct region.  Are you waiting until the OC sign disappears or do you always press play while it is still there?

Doesnt work most of the time, even when i wait it still as a European puts me into NA. 

On 2/8/2019 at 10:48 AM, Dwp said:

Doesnt work most of the time, even when i wait it still as a European puts me into NA. 

Can you supply us with your gamertag so we can check on this? 

Do you play with anyone based in NA? 

Hi, first of, thank you for your comment/help.

i can give you my gamertag and everything, but does that really take away the problem? Its kinda obvious that its a big problem for most likely all eu players, you can maybe fix my problem by putting me always in a eu server, but does that take away the problem overall? I rather hope and want that you guys fix it for all of us. 

And i mostly play random team games.

and the fun part is when i wait for the red to go away it still puts me in an oc or na, sa server.

when i quickly press when its red i sometimes get put in an eu server, so there is something wrong with this server stuff.

i love pubg to much to just walk away, so ik hoping you guys keep putting effort in this game for all of us gamers.

On 2/16/2019 at 9:28 AM, Dwp said:

Hi, first of, thank you for your comment/help.

i can give you my gamertag and everything, but does that really take away the problem? Its kinda obvious that its a big problem for most likely all eu players, you can maybe fix my problem by putting me always in a eu server, but does that take away the problem overall? I rather hope and want that you guys fix it for all of us. 

And i mostly play random team games.

and the fun part is when i wait for the red to go away it still puts me in an oc or na, sa server.

when i quickly press when its red i sometimes get put in an eu server, so there is something wrong with this server stuff.

i love pubg to much to just walk away, so ik hoping you guys keep putting effort in this game for all of us gamers.

I need your gamertag so we can look at your connection history and see if we can identify any patterns regarding network speeds, server responses, or anything which may show why you're matching to the wrong region. If this issue is clear when looking at your connection history we can then monitor for similar behaviour in an effort to find the root of the issue. 

If you do not wish to supply me with your GT, that's fine, but I will be unable to offer any further support or suggestions to you. 

Hello, 

I have the same problem with the server region system, it's always on either OC or NA and my region is Europe. There are too much desync and lag to play on those servers, so why there ain't no change to select the region where you want to play? 

All of my friends have the same problem when we play and no one us lives in NA or OC area. 

On 2/18/2019 at 10:20 AM, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

I need your gamertag so we can look at your connection history and see if we can identify any patterns regarding network speeds, server responses, or anything which may show why you're matching to the wrong region. If this issue is clear when looking at your connection history we can then monitor for similar behaviour in an effort to find the root of the issue. 

If you do not wish to supply me with your GT, that's fine, but I will be unable to offer any further support or suggestions to you. 

You see i dont think the issue will be solved if i would give my gamertag, i would love to give it to you.

But what about the thousands of other players like me with the same problem?

16 hours ago, Dwp said:

You see i dont think the issue will be solved if i would give my gamertag, i would love to give it to you.

But what about the thousands of other players like me with the same problem?

As explained in my message, which you quoted. 

If this issue is clear when looking at your connection history we can then monitor for similar behaviour in an effort to find the root of the issue.

This means that while you are only one person, we can analyse what is happening with your connection, and see if similar things are happening to other users, as well as to the other users who supplied us with their gamertag. 

Maybe i have missed it somewhere, but this issue has been there since the Vikendi update.

I have posted screenshots in another topic before and screenname here, but i havent read any feedback on this issue

I play almost all my games with lag if i play with random players in a squad, because i am put in the NA server most of the time as an eu based player. Not to mention the times they put me in the same server where i have no idea what the brasilian players are saying and my Spanish isnt that good either.

When i play with a friend (UK based) i play all my games in the EU server.

I am also having this problem, UK based always end up in USA servers, making the game almost unplayable.

My gamer tag is my forum user name.

On 2/25/2019 at 11:12 AM, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

As explained in my message, which you quoted. 

This means that while you are only one person, we can analyse what is happening with your connection, and see if similar things are happening to other users, as well as to the other users who supplied us with their gamertag. 

Well my gamer tag is Herra Paroni and i play on Xbox. 

some players reported that they were being matched to servers outside of their region, causing high pings, network lag, desync, and instances of rubberbanding. This was resolved with a server-side patch on February 27 and players will now be matched into their local region, unless the matchmaking pool of the region is too small. Please let us know if this issue persists, we will be keeping an eye out for reports regarding this issue.

I had this problem until I started waiting for the red OC/NA icon to disappear before pressing play. Now I get EU all the time. 

bring back the old server settings where you get to choose what region as, at times when I’m still up until 3-4am it takes a long time to find a game lastnight I waited around 15 min before I was put in a game 

Count me in on this one, been banging on about it for ages, my gamer tag timewarpjim

uk, FPP- solo, duo, squads, Xbox one

should capture a lot of info, as I play most days and had this problem for a long while.

I thougth the patch was going to solve this problem. Still being put in the NA and OC server 90% of the time in squads.