DmacAttack8888

PUBG Teleporting Glitch

Hi all. Can someone please tell me if this is my Net or PUBGs current update? It’s only been happening the past 2-3 days every time I jump. The menu music even sounds studdery/glitchy. I’ve reset my router, reinstalled the game etc. Still having this issue. It’s most frustrating in a gun fight when I’m trying to peak my cover and end up right in the open and death...btw I run an X with ssd on framerate. 

I would post this in the Xbox section. They will probably know how to help you a bit better than the PC players. Xbox General Help section - https://forums.pubg.com/forum/183-general-help/

I'm not sure but if Xbox has a Network Display Option for PUBG, but if it does turn it on to get a better understanding with what your connection is doing. From a PC stand point this looks like a bad connection/packet loss. If you are using wifi, try a wired connection and see if it gets better. If that doesn't work try using your cellphone as a mobile hotspot. If it is better on the mobile hotspot it usually means it is your ISP or your router/modem settings need to be adjusted.

Yes, I realized this was PC forums after the fact.

Thank you for your info though. I run wifi currently but will definitely be moving my router for hard wired. I’m just confused why it would be happening all of a sudden when it was smooth for months. My net hasn’t changed. 

3 minutes ago, DmacAttack8888 said:

Yes, I realized this was PC forums after the fact.

Thank you for your info though. I run wifi currently but will definitely be moving my router for hard wired. I’m just confused why it would be happening all of a sudden when it was smooth for months. My net hasn’t changed. 

I'm not sure where you live but it could be caused by wifi interference, if the channel is overcrowded by too many people having wifi in your area. I would suggest grabbing an app like Wifi Analyzer and checking what channel you are using compared to the people around you. If you are on a congested channel, which would cause interference, you can change the channel you prefer on your router.  

It could also have to do with the amount of internet traffic in your area at a certain time. This seems unlikely though and not much you can do about this. Your ISP may have updated your modem/router and the new settings are conflicting with PUGB. There are numerous things that can cause this issue.

Thank you so much for the info.

I played around with some settings. Changed channel and DNS. I also deleted my profile off my Xbox and reinstalled; along with the saved data of PUBG linked to the profile. Believe it or not doing these things seemed to fixed the problem. Had some great PUBG gameplay experience after doing so. 

Not really sure what fixed it. Could’ve been the combination of things. Technology has a mind of its own!

Thanks again,

Dmac 

Happening to me a lot as well today. Getting a lot of rubber banding, which also stops my running as well, Happening to me more then my friends in that same game and they are running OG and One S, so External.  I also reset my Xbox, Router, and reinstalled the game. Falling though the map more often when this happens as well.

NA  Xbox One X Samsung 850 EVO SSD.  Vikendi