Jump to content
Arxu Logic

Scammed outta gloves

Recommended Posts

So I buy this from the in-game shop on xbox, specifically for the gloves and I dont get them? Like why cant I atleast preview everything or at least have a description?

20190202_181830.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats false advertising i think. If there is no easily accessible description, or if its not stated otherwise, then one would assume you get whats in the picture. 

 

I understand your feels though, took me a lot of BP and a lot of polo shirts, to get a pair of gloves lol 

 

I try to stay away from the G-coin stuff, for now, because i honestly have no idea what im getting, because of lack of description or just a preview of the loot table. Plus they haven't really sold anything yet, that made me go "WOW I NEED THAT"... Minus the Level 2 Helmet Medic skin, but thats the only thing that caught my eye in this seasons premium pass. 

Edited by RallyxPoint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, RallyxPoint said:

Thats false advertising i think. If there is no easily accessible description, or if its not stated otherwise, then one would assume you get whats in the picture. 

 

I understand your feels though, took me a lot of BP and a lot of polo shirts, to get a pair of gloves lol 

 

I try to stay away from the G-coin stuff, for now, because i honestly have no idea what im getting, because of lack of description or just a preview of the loot table. Plus they haven't really sold anything yet, that made me go "WOW I NEED THAT"... Minus the Level 2 Helmet Medic skin, but thats the only thing that caught my eye in this seasons premium pass. 

The level 3 helmet skin in the premium missions is pretty boss also. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mamulator said:

Ya I was totally expecting those boss gloves myself. Was very disappointed.

They gave those gloves away during the headshot or sniper challenge 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was scammed on this as well already owned most of the shit and bought it for the gloves and I thought it said the hat was a skin. I already owned the hat. 

 

Wasnt happy 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2019 at 6:31 PM, Arxu Logic said:

So I buy this from the in-game shop on xbox, specifically for the gloves and I dont get them? Like why cant I atleast preview everything or at least have a description?

20190202_181830.jpg

Your not getting scammed lol you can go on the microsoft website and see what it includes. Its your fault for not reading

  • RIP 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MrSoggyWaffle25 said:

Your not getting scammed lol you can go on the microsoft website and see what it includes. Its your fault for not reading

So it shows you a pic of something in the supply pack pic, but it's our fault because we assumed the pic showed what was included? Soggy indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mamulator said:

So it shows you a pic of something in the supply pack pic, but it's our fault because we assumed the pic showed what was included? Soggy indeed.

Its the same shit when you go to McDonalds and you see the picture of the big mac compared to what you really get. Just because the picture looks like that doesnt always mean your getting everything

  • Confused 1
  • RIP 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I hold pubg to a higher standard than McDonald's. Its false advertising. Why put something in the pic that isn't included?

Edited by mamulator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2019 at 9:46 AM, MrSoggyWaffle25 said:

Its the same shit when you go to McDonalds and you see the picture of the big mac compared to what you really get. Just because the picture looks like that doesnt always mean your getting everything

It's far from the same, Actually this makes 0 sense because unlike the McDonald's pictures, You actually get everything in the picture.... nice try though, and as for the description it's not like it tells us to go look at. Its false advertising for sure.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2019 at 11:46 AM, MrSoggyWaffle25 said:

Its the same shit when you go to McDonalds and you see the picture of the big mac compared to what you really get. Just because the picture looks like that doesnt always mean your getting everything

 

No that would be like McDonald’s advertising a deal that just says “holiday special” and no description but also showing a picture of a Big Mac, fries, and a drink and showing a certain price, then you order the holiday special and you only get fries.

 

Hop off pubg’s nuts for 1 thread.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2019 at 2:16 PM, Jaysmokesgas said:

They gave those gloves away during the headshot or sniper challenge 

Lol.  You think they may have given the medic helmet not gloves for head shot challenge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×