Sign in to follow this  
rockajaw

NPL Stream Items

I don't get it, I got it correct but it still hasn't given me a code? What is this. I got it right, twice tonight and no code? Are you kidding me.

08Amv3T.png

For each round there is a prize pool of 500 items. So if 1000 people predict the winner correctly for that round only 500 of them will actually get the item.

30 minutes ago, MKPeak said:

For each round there is a prize pool of 500 items. So if 1000 people predict the winner correctly for that round only 500 of them will actually get the item.

Right, but at the same time. I get it right twice and still don't get the code. The hell is the point of even trying?

Just now, rockajaw said:

Right, but at the same time. I get it right twice and still don't get the code. The hell is the point of even trying?

The choice of who gets it is randomly selected from the winners pool. For an example lets say the first time you won 1499 others did also so that would be a 33.33% chance of getting a code. The second time lets say 1000 people won, excluding previous people who have received a code, including you. That would give you a 50% chance of getting a code.