Sign in to follow this  
-OSP-Harkon-XX

Challenge mission from week 7 it's bugged

Challenge mission from week 7 it's bugged, one of my mates tried it yesterday 3 times matching all conditions, even winning one of the matches and mission didn't appear as done

65961ef6efc6c82233104210fa0ee20b.png

I managed to do it with 7 painkillers and 4 vehicles.

I did try twice before though, where I didn't get the reward, but I was playing solo squad there.

So I think the bug is based on fact you dont join a regular squad game but Solo/duo/... squad.

+1, done it twice on miramar and erangel (16 tires, 5 painkillers, 10 and 9 place, 1man squad tpp), no effect...admins pls answer!

Hello Players,

Thanks for letting us know!

I have forward this to the Dev team for further Investigation.

9 hours ago, Belgianbonzai said:

I managed to do it with 7 painkillers and 4 vehicles.

I did try twice before though, where I didn't get the reward, but I was playing solo squad there.

So I think the bug is based on fact you dont join a regular squad game but Solo/duo/... squad.

I can confirm this could be the problem -- I did all the things (5 PK, 4 different vehicles, finished 10th) as a solo squad and the mission didn't complete.

4 hours ago, gharp said:

I can confirm this could be the problem -- I did all the things (5 PK, 4 different vehicles, finished 10th) as a solo squad and the mission didn't complete.

Thank you for the update Gharp,

I have updated the report to include this.

Hi! i have tried this out for like 25 times now, with different cars etc, but it dosent count i have came top 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2 and also won.

Use 5 painkillers, pop 16 tires and reach top 10 in squads, all within a single match.  Well replace it or fix it :)

I have done this mission twice More than 16 tires, more than 5 painkillers and top2, top3 this is pathetic. Stupid Chalanges, and now even if you do them you dont get the rewards.