This is my first post, there are probably more on here about this but wtf why 9/10 times does this game put me in the NA servers when i am from the UK and the difference makes this game unplayable i am a solid player that usually outlasts people in a close encounter yet on the NA servers i get flattened instantly as if i just got shot in the head with no helmet every encounter, i mean wtf we bought your game supporting you and this is the treatment we get putting in micro transactions before fixing glaring game breaking issues this is the kind of shit i expect from EA and 2K, its sickening tbh. The gaming world is more corrupt than politics these days imo

Hi, can you give us some more details on the issues you are having? We need to know what your local region is, which mode you play ( TPP/FPP - Solo/Duo/Squad) and your Xbox GT. Feel free to send it as a PM to me if you prefer not to have it on the public forum. Thanks!

The same happens to me on XBOX. I should be on EU servers I play TPP 99% solo but am constantly sent to OC servers on the other side of the world no matter the time of day. Thankfully I held off buying the event pass which could almost be considered fraud as being placed on the wrong servers makes it impossible to play thus making it difficult to complete the missions for the extra rewards. Not only shall I not be buying the event pass but I'm considering not playing at all. and dont get me started on flying cars and cars that put you below the map every time.

Edited by Sleekit

@PUBG_Andymh5 I keep getting matched to OC and NA. Mentioned this before and you pointed us to the hot fix. The hotfix hasn’t fixed the server issue.

bring back the ability to choose our own server. I don’t mind waiting another 10 seconds if I get matched to my local servers. 

Hi

i am also having this issue.

UK based local region EU

xbox one x , hard wired fibre optic broadband

i am playing duos

All I ever get is OC and NA server. Even at peak times.

Hey everyone, 

Please make sure that you are checking your server location when in game, there is a bug on the main menu which shows that OC has been selected but in most cases matchmaking happens in regions. You can find your matched region in-game, under your health bar on the right hand side

image.png.d0e1106011e3a54aa7f7ef6418a8883c.png

There are some players who will be randomly matched to OC servers for a game or two and then move back to EU servers,  these are the players who we would appreciate the Gamertag and game mode information from, either here or in a PM, as Andy said. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/1/2019 at 11:24 AM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, can you give us some more details on the issues you are having? We need to know what your local region is, which mode you play ( TPP/FPP - Solo/Duo/Squad) and your Xbox GT. Feel free to send it as a PM to me if you prefer not to have it on the public forum. Thanks!

It doesnt matter what details, its every region, every map, solos, duos and squads! 9 out of 10 deaths is by some out of region player who soaks up bullets and then insta kills us. Over and over and over. You implemented auto region select and it plain out doesnt work. You need to ping lock regions and servers <100ms ping all in one lobby, >100ms in another, >200 in another, >300 in another. If your concern is loading/queu times, think of it this way,: nobody is enjoying the bs going on with your severs the way it is, that means people will eventually leave.

They dont care if they can get thrown into a game in 10 seconds if they cant enjoy the game due to dying to bs 3 minutes in. 

I know i would rather wait five minutes for a lobby where i can blame myself for dying if it so happens to play out that way.

Whats the worst than could happen? Sure you will more than likely break something else if you try it but hey, were used to that, and if it doesnt make the game better for a majority then roll back the update to a previous build.

LoL you guys really took down my comment?? it is what it is, you guys want gamertags and think the problem goes away.

From the 20 games i play only 2 of them are on an EU server, it gets worse, im now being put onto SA servers.

Also waiting for the red to go away, doesnt help! And not being able to select your fav map is also becoming very annoying, playing maps i dont like on servers that lag me out.

Its becoming a drag and it takes away the fun of playing a game, im telling you guys, you are losing players and support.

Nobody in their right freakin minds wants to play that Apex garbage :)

I will post this as If pubg was not aware of this already. I am located in buenos aires (South America). My closest Server is first Brazil, them Norte América. Since the vikendi update i have played every single match in OCEANIA! Not a few, not a couple, all of them. I play TPP quick match, Classic, you ñame it. Every single match. And no, its not a bug from the lobby and them I show in SA or NA, its every match and its OC. I can only get to play NA if I choose FPP. I wont even start with the lag and desync I experience. The disadvantage I experience is not even fair. I sent an email to customer support a while back and they said it was because of the lack of players so I was sent to OC, lol. Fix this, it is frustrating and you guys do nothing. It will be a máster of time before I quit on you for good.

Edit: my GT is sKs RippeR x, go check my stats and see where I play every game.

Edited by Sks ripper
Add info