Sign in to follow this  
RAVEYLENG

LOCAL CHAT

Is local chat going to ever going come to xbox? as it seems to be on pc and mobile seems only fair to bring it to xbox also? 

15 minutes ago, RAVEYLENG said:

@PUBG_Andymh5

is there any plan to put local chat to xbox servers? 

thanks 

Hi, This isn't a priority for us at this time.  

On 2/3/2019 at 6:38 AM, RAVEYLENG said:

but is there plans to put it in at some point? 

I dont think so, you think we render slow now? imagine having all that voice data on top of the graphical/rendering data. Its just a recipe for disaster, plus its not ground breaking.

Im sure one day they may look into it, but for now i can actually support there stance of not having any plans for it at the moment. As really 75% of us just use party chat anyways...

Maybe in Solo only.

Was talking about this with the squad last night; it would be cool to have. 

I imagined the really good players could play Michael Myers or Jaws music which would scare the shit out of people as the pro tryhards run around with no worries mouse and keyboarding them with their ultra aim no recoil fully auto from 200 meters while your running for your life in a car going  over 100km.

I just want it so it will be more fun as you can give each other abuse for bad shots or credit for good shots.

but I also want them to get the game running before this is added while also knowing that there is plans for it to come to xbox