Eu ping 33 and oc ping 335 yet still getting the oc onstantly for solo and eu for squads I'm sick of this eu I can handle why i live there oc server for solos why why anyone else getting this

1 hour ago, ALPHARAGE42BTY said:

Eu ping 33 and oc ping 335 yet still getting the oc onstantly for solo and eu for squads I'm sick of this eu I can handle why i live there oc server for solos why why anyone else getting this

Hi, can you share your Xbox GT with us?

And gamer tag is as above ALPHARAGE42BTY

Why what will that achieve

I know no one plays on oc, my mate is Australian he joins the n,a network they are chucking us over there to make up the numbers

Hi, I have listed below how the new matchmaking system works:

- Server/region will now be decided automatically depending on the player’s local region

- If you group with a player from another region, matchmaking will automatically decide the best region to play on 

- If the matching pool in your region has sufficient players for healthy matchmaking, the expected wait time will be displayed for the selected match type.

- When the matching pool in your region doesn't have enough players for healthy matchmaking, an accurate estimated waiting time cannot be provided and the number of players currently queuing will be displayed instead. 

- When the concurrent player count for a region is too low to start games consistently in a particular mode, those players will be redirected to their next closest region instead. A message will alert players when this is happening and to expect higher ping than local servers.

In your last 50 games you have been on OC servers 3 times.  If the game highlights OC in red as the available server for you, wait a couple of seconds until it has disappeared and then it should match you to your local region depending on the variances listed above.

And this is mainly solo play.but it does go away after a few seconds. Still you can tell something isn't right when you play as it's laggy and delayed movement not like when on eu server. It's not that bad on north America server. But I will persevere till I have had enough thanks

you can see what server it is by looking below the health bar when playing so while it is loading in you can back out if you are on oc server 

2 hours ago, ALPHARAGE42BTY said:

Ok cool as it's now saying oc due to lack of match making pool. And I know that's bull but cheers for the info

Okay, if you start the game most likely there will be a red "OC" sign right? Just wait about 10 seconds and it should disappear and then favor your correct region. That's what i am doing and i never get OC.

Edited by Inimini315

On 1/30/2019 at 7:35 PM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, can you share your Xbox GT with us?

sKs RippeR x. Same issue 99% of my games. Im an SA player playing nothing but OC everyday everytime.

On 1/30/2019 at 10:00 PM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, I have listed below how the new matchmaking system works:

- Server/region will now be decided automatically depending on the player’s local region

- If you group with a player from another region, matchmaking will automatically decide the best region to play on 

- If the matching pool in your region has sufficient players for healthy matchmaking, the expected wait time will be displayed for the selected match type.

- When the matching pool in your region doesn't have enough players for healthy matchmaking, an accurate estimated waiting time cannot be provided and the number of players currently queuing will be displayed instead. 

- When the concurrent player count for a region is too low to start games consistently in a particular mode, those players will be redirected to their next closest region instead. A message will alert players when this is happening and to expect higher ping than local servers.

In your last 50 games you have been on OC servers 3 times.  If the game highlights OC in red as the available server for you, wait a couple of seconds until it has disappeared and then it should match you to your local region depending on the variances listed above.

Lol to this answer as its Bull. I have played OC Servers since the vikendi update unless playing FPP (which I no Langer play) where I would be places in NA. All other 99,9999% of the times I would go to OC, NEVER SA and NEVER NA. No matter what time of day, OC all the way. I live in SA btw...