I’m a UK player getting pooled into Oceana servers on solo’s. This is HUGE because it increases my experiences of de-sync and unregistered hit reg.

This results in me dying to absolute BULLSHIT. 

Thinfs dont render as quickly and my game is laggy as fuck. 

3 hours ago, Jed said:

I’m a UK player getting pooled into Oceana servers on solo’s. This is HUGE because it increases my experiences of de-sync and unregistered hit reg.

Hi, can you share your GT with me?  I would also appreciate it if you would tone done with the language.  Thanks!

3 hours ago, Jed said:

Seriously, calm down dude. Its a game

Hi, I’m a uk player and I keep getting put into OC server too, my Gamertag is Playboii Ky, could you look into it please ? It’s not always laggy as such but I Deffo feel there’s an unfair advantage on either side, must be right ? Thanks.

39 minutes ago, Playboii Ky said:

Hi, I’m a uk player and I keep getting put into OC server too, my Gamertag is Playboii Ky, could you look into it please ? It’s not always laggy as such but I Deffo feel there’s an unfair advantage on either side, must be right ? Thanks.

I cant seem to find your Xbox GT using Playboii Ky.  Is this exactly how it looks on Xbox live?

9 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

I cant seem to find your Xbox GT using Playboii Ky.  Is this exactly how it looks on Xbox live?

Yeah Playboii Ky exactly like that 

This seems to happen to me too, quite regularly. The OC server logo appears but if you wait it’ll eventually go away, so not sure if I’ve actually had any OC games or not. I’ve certainly had some ridiculously instant deaths recently though, so maybe. I’m in the UK, on a wired connection, typically showing the lowest ping on games in E.U. lobbies that measure such things. GT is GingerP1ston

16 hours ago, Playboii Ky said:

Hi, I have checked your last 50 games and you have been put in an OC server once.  If the game highlights OC in red as the available server for you, wait a couple of seconds until it has disappeared and then it should match you to your local region depending on player counts.   I have listed below how the new matchmaking system works.

- Server/region will now be decided automatically depending on the player’s local region

- If you group with a player from another region, matchmaking will automatically decide the best region to play on 

- If the matching pool in your region has sufficient players for healthy matchmaking, the expected wait time will be displayed for the selected match type.

- When the matching pool in your region doesn't have enough players for healthy matchmaking, an accurate estimated waiting time cannot be provided and the number of players currently queuing will be displayed instead. 

- When the concurrent player count for a region is too low to start games consistently in a particular mode, those players will be redirected to their next closest region instead. A message will alert players when this is happening and to expect higher ping than local servers.

Andy,

I have the same issue with repeatedly being put in OC despite being in Scotland, UK.

I’ve swapped to FPP which puts me on NA region which is slightly better PING than Australia Server.

Could you check my gamer tag also please

ST3R0IDS 69

Thanks

Edited by AJR

Just now, AJR said:

Andy,

I have the same issue with repeatedly being put in OC despite being in Scotland, UK.

I’ve swapped to FPP which puts me on NA region which is slightly better PING than Australia Server.

Could you check my gamer tag also please

ST3R0IDS 69

Thanks

Hi, in your last 50 games you haven't been placed in OC servers once.  Its either been NA or Eu.  You have been placed in NA for the same reasons as I have explained above.  If the game highlights OC in red as the available server for you, it doesn't necessarily mean you will be placed in OC servers immediately.  Wait a couple of seconds until OC in red has disappeared and then it should match you to your local region depending on player counts.  You will know which server you are in by looking below your health bar to the right-hand side, it will say either sa, na, oc or eu.

Thanks for the quick reply. If I’ve been on EU it certainly doesn’t feel like it. I’m experiencing similar issues to what Jed describes... can you advise what the problem might be?

Just now, AJR said:

Thanks for the quick reply. If I’ve been on EU it certainly doesn’t feel like it. I’m experiencing similar issues to what Jed describes... can you advise what the problem might be?

When did you start having the issues?  If you think you are having issues fill out a bug reporting template with a video and post it in the bug and troubleshooting section of the forums as this gives us valuable information to help investigate.  Thanks

I am playing PUBG on xbox one S in South Africa, and i keep getting put into red servers, then matchmaking doesnt happen, or matchmaking happens then after a long wait i get kicked out for connection issues

Before the update i used to play NA servers with no problems or lag

My GT is Vonyok

Please help, i really enjoy this game, but now its unplayable 

Since the latest update. Okay I will do that.

Many Thanks

On 2/1/2019 at 9:17 AM, Vonyok said:

I am playing PUBG on xbox one S in South Africa, and i keep getting put into red servers, then matchmaking doesnt happen, or matchmaking happens then after a long wait i get kicked out for connection issues

Before the update i used to play NA servers with no problems or lag

My GT is Vonyok

Please help, i really enjoy this game, but now its unplayable 

Why would you play on NA servers? Geographically that cant be your nearest server region? 

And you say you never had any problems or lag? Maybe not on your end but im sure you ruined many others experience whilst doing so.

#reason for ping lock^^

On 1/30/2019 at 3:41 PM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, can you share your GT with me?  I would also appreciate it if you would tone done with the language.  Thanks!

I can share my GT: sKs RippeR x. Oceanía all the way since vikendi update. Nothing but good times.

14 minutes ago, Sks ripper said:

I can share my GT: sKs RippeR x. Oceanía all the way since vikendi update. Nothing but good times.

*sarcasm was intended. I cant play a match without desync and lag. I am an SA player.