FlamingPyro

Plane Glitch? - Rebinding F key

To fix at least the F keybind issue go into your GameUserSettings.ini file and edit this line:

(ActionName="Interact",Keys=((Key=W),(Key=Gamepad_FaceButton_Left),(Key=F)))

I play with ESDF so after getting my controls setup that is what my line looked it. Change the "Key=F" at the end to whatever key you want to bind it to. I then set the file to readonly so the game can't change it.

On 6/30/2017 at 9:04 AM, squatta said:

So this happens to me every game since the update yesterday. I've never experienced any problems like this before. It happened a few times on the test server before the patch went live, and now every game since the update.

It doesn't seem to matter if I'm in solo, duo, or squad.

The plane lags and stutters across the flight path.

I can't eject.

I can interact with the map and my teammates can see my markers in real-time.

When the plane finally reaches the end of the flight path, it kicks me out as if I were afk and I can play on as normal.

Very frustrating :(

Yeah, I've had the same problem. It happened right after last update when they added the new weather settings and etc. I've tried everything but nothing worked 

1 hour ago, squatta said:

Can confirm that this didn't get addressed at all with today's patch :( 

I don't know what's the point of these bug report discussions when they only fix the obvious problems.

Anyone here also have the problem which some matches are complete rubberbanding madness? (it's not my connection)

Edited by FPS__Dawg

yep they did not fix the problem after a week so we shall wait one more week i guess

13 hours ago, squatta said:

Can confirm that this didn't get addressed at all with today's patch :( 

Yep. Wasn't mentioned in patch notes but was hoping that it might be fixed as a result of another change. 

Happened in 80% of games for me last night. Very frustrating. 

Interestingly, there were a couple of games in which I was initially unable to jump from the plane, but it let me jump once we were about half way across the map.

(Just to reiterate as there still seems to be some confusion- this isn't a keybinding issue, or an in-game rubber banding issue- this issue specifically prevents me from jumping from the plane. The "Press F to jump" thing doesn't pop up at all, and pressing F does nothing.)

Well, this is not a good fix for the plane rubberbanding/can't eject...but I tried hooking a friend's modem up to my phone line and my computer.  The plane runs fine and I can eject when I use a different modem.  Hopefully this will help to figure out what the problem is.  I did try switching back to the old modem and the problem popped up again.

This is super weird.

Zyxel C1100Z: Plane Rubberbands, can't eject

Actiontec C1000A: Plane functions normally

Neither of us seem to have different networking settings that I can see, but if anyone can think of a specific setting that could have this effect I could try to check it more closely.

Edited by JayFive

3 minutes ago, JayFive said:

I tried hooking a friend's modem up to my phone line and my computer.  The plane runs fine and I can eject when I use a different modem.  Hopefully this will help to figure out what the problem is.  I did try switching back to the old modem and the problem popped up again.

This is super weird.

Zyxel C1100Z: Plane Rubberbands, can't eject

Actiontec C1000A: Plane functions normally

Neither of us seem to have different networking settings that I can see, but if anyone can think of a specific setting that could have this effect I could try to check it more closely.

Very interesting. Do you have Quality of Service enabled on it?

1 minute ago, WaLLy3K said:

Very interesting. Do you have Quality of Service enabled on it?

It seems to be enabled for upstream on both modems.  I'll admit I'm not really familiar with QoS, neither modem has been set up by the user to do anything nonstandard.  There is a QoS ruleset that I tried removing all the rules from, which did not seem to do anything to help the plane in PUBG.

Since you mentioned it I also tried disabling it on my original modem.  The bug remains.

I tried reinstalling GeForce drivers, uninstalling the game, update windows and deleting config...

PLZ Bluehole fix this it's so frustrating

• Like 1

3 hours ago, squatta said:

bump plz fix

early access btw ecks dee

Edited by insolus

I cannot manually eject from the plane while it's flying over at the beginning of the game and therefore whenever I play I have to wait to be auto-ejected from the plane, thus severely limiting my options for gameplay. It's an extremely annoying bug that Playerunkown doesn't seem to have addressed, and it needs to be fixed ASAP.

I'm having the same problem and this is what i've gotten out of it did literally anything i could and nothing fixed it.

How are we supposed to get developers' attention? we're in the Bug report discussions with 88 posts... this is not a minor issue, this is ruining the game for us.

• Like 2

BUMB, Still not working, plane freezes every time. Has nothing to do with key pindings though. 

Pls fix this, something happened since the last update as this never happened before. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, FPS__Dawg said:

How are we supposed to get developers' attention? we're in the Bug report discussions with 88 posts... this is not a minor issue, this is ruining the game for us.

• Like 2

I have a bug where the plane is frozen for me and chucks me out with the AFK members at the end of its parachuting run, meaning when playing with a team I can't choose when to jump out. I try spamming my exit key when they tell me to yet it doesn't work.

Has anyone else had this bug before, it happens every match and I can;t find anyone else who has had this problem.

As the title says I cannot leave the plane during the start of match making it so I have to wait to leave until forced out at the end, the plane will freeze at the start of match and display no prompt to exit the plane, I have tried rebinding the interact key but that did nothing, I am worried now however as even after reinstalling the game I am still having the same issue. This issue only started after the recent update. If anyone knows a fix for this that would be great as having to wait until the next update would be too bad :(

Thanks

21 hours ago, FPS__Dawg said:

I brought this issue up on Twitter, only to be directed back to the forums where "[they] will see it".

In addition to my earlier troubleshooting, I've discovered that this issue doesn't appear to happen in Solo, only when playing with team mates (Duo or Squad). I played at least 10 games last night on my 4G hotspot (Huawei E5573) and couldn't reproduce the issue at all with team mates. I then enabled Cut-Through Forwarding on my router (which disables most of the routers functions, including Quality of Service and the Firewall), but the issue still persisted.

As per @Caesar of Roma's post, I'm not willing to plug my PC directly into the Fibre NTD (Exposing Windows to the Internet without a hardware firewall? I'm definitely not comfortable doing that), but IF A DEVELOPER WOULD REPLY, PLEASE, I would be more than happy to provide some Wireshark dumps via DM.

I understand that this is early-access, and bugs are to be expected. However, I also would expect that developers would want to work with their player-base to quickly stamp out game-breaking issues.

Edited by WaLLy3K
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, WaLLy3K said:

I've discovered that this issue doesn't appear to happen in Solo

For accuracy, I'm going to have to retract that statement. I couldn't reproduce it in Solo over the last few days, but it happened again today and I'm just outside the post-editing window.

hello,

the game was playing perfectly till the last patch, now i'm always in stuck on the aeroplane from the begin to the end of its fly, so i can't jump out when i want but i just got to wait the auto expulsion.

thank you

bye bye

Hi Guys, 2 days ago i started playing PUBG. My problem is that everytime im in the plane i cant exit. The screen is frozen and everything is lagging. Instead of jumping out where i want i have to wait till the end of the map where it drops me automatically. Once im out there everything works perfectly fluent.

Does anybody else has this problem and hopefully a solution to it?