FlamingPyro

Plane Glitch? - Rebinding F key

Some games and not all, I keep getting a bug where I am unable to eject from the plane. I have tried rebinding the key and that hasn't worked. I have also tried validating my steam files just in case my computer decided to not download a file that would cause said bug. Restarting the game doesn't seem to fix it either. 

Normally it comes up on screen when i can eject, but its doesn't even say i can, as if your still off the edge of the map when you first spawn onto the plane.

• Like 2

Hello FlamingPyro,

First off, What keyboard are you using? 

There is a few issues with the Azerty keyboard currently which you can look here:

Troubleshooting methods

• have tried rebinding the key and that hasn't worked.
  • I have also tried validating my steam files
  • Restarting the game doesn't seem to fix it either.
  • Try Deleting your User Game Settings and re verifying your game cache (Tutorial): C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\TslGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
  • Does the same issue permit on the Test Server?
  • Have you tried another keyboard?

"Interact" won't unbind from the F key for me. If I set it to another key it works for that new key, but is also still F. Binding something else to F does nothing except make whatever keybind I set to F essentially unusable since F is still "interact".

How I came about it:

• When June 29th patch came out, I had to reset all my keybindings and settings back to default due to a strange error I was getting when trying to load up the game.
  • When the error was resolved I attempted to change/swap the "interact" keybind to E (personal preference, used to it from games in the past), so I set "Peek Right" to F. Made sure to hit apply.
  • My new E keybind worked fine. Could "interact" normally.
  • F keybind was STILL "interact", taking up two keybinds now, E and F.
  • Checked keybinds in controls, made sure keybind correctly showed "Peek Right" as F like I set it to.
  • Could not Peek Right. F only picked up items or opened doors, etc.

Very frustrating since I've been playing with (E - interact) and (F - Peek Right) for nearly 2 months now and am VERY used to them being this way, but now have no "Peek Right" key unless I use the default, which would essentially require relearning the game since interacting and peek are some of the buttons we press most in PUBG, so I have a muscle memory from pressing the keys thousands of times with those binds.

When you were on the plane you can't leave it because you cant press "F" or whatever button and the plane "stop" on the air and move after several seconds.Also.when you land you cant look vertically but only horizontally( 3rd person).PLSSS I NEEED HEEEELP

8 hours ago, marc steeven perez said:

I found a bug. When on plane eject is not showing/working at all

9 hours ago, FlamingPyro said:

Some games and not all, I keep getting a bug where I am unable to eject from the plane. I have tried rebinding the key and that hasn't worked. I have also tried validating my steam files just in case my computer decided to not download a file that would cause said bug. Restarting the game doesn't seem to fix it either. 

Normally it comes up on screen when i can eject, but its doesn't even say i can, as if your still off the edge of the map when you first spawn onto the plane.

Have either of you rebound the default jump key? 

12 hours ago, Caesar of Roma said:

Have either of you rebound the default jump key? 

I have same issue as Rilego69. Jump/interaction key is not rebound. The plane seems to hang and not move for several seconds and then catch up only to hang again, all the while being unable to jump at any time(spammed F till kicked out of plane at the end). Framerate is smooth the entire time (60-100) and I can see other players ejecting. Played completely fine prior to patch, changed nothing on my end.

CPU i5-2500k@4.5

GPU 1060 6gb

SSD 850 evo

16GB ddr3-2133

Edited by insolus

Just installed the game and found out it's unplayable for me. The F key can be bound but there is no response in game.

The F key is my strafe\move right key. (D forward, S left, C backwards) I play home row and have since Quake 1 released. I can not use wasd, it makes no sense to me.

Anyone else have this issue and/or a fix?

I bought the game when it was first released in early access and had no trouble rebinding interact from F to E, and changing lean right to F. However, I recently had my settings reset due to reinstalling windows. And now I can rebind interact to E and lean right to F in the settings yet when I actually get into a game I find I am unable to lean to the right.

I experience this today on the 30/06/17, and have only tried restarting my game to see if it resolves the issue - which it does not.

I have attached screenshots of my system

Anybody else experienced this?

dxdiag1.png

dxdiag2.png

Edited by Dr. Shakamoto
to follow the correct format

So this happens to me every game since the update yesterday. I've never experienced any problems like this before. It happened a few times on the test server before the patch went live, and now every game since the update.

It doesn't seem to matter if I'm in solo, duo, or squad.

The plane lags and stutters across the flight path.

I can't eject.

I can interact with the map and my teammates can see my markers in real-time.

When the plane finally reaches the end of the flight path, it kicks me out as if I were afk and I can play on as normal.

Very frustrating :(

Everything else is fine there is no lag or anything. But when i try to exit it will not until it reaches the end and then kicks me out along with all the other afker's. Idk why it started yesterday when i downloaded the test server and started playing on it. For extra info I have to use a vpn to play game since my military base has it blocked but it has always worked up until I attempted to play test server and now its just completely ruined the other game. Any Help will be of great appreciation.

Short story is it has to auto kick me out at the end of the line. 

3 hours ago, squatta said:

So this happens to me every game since the update yesterday. I've never experienced any problems like this before. It happened a few times on the test server before the patch went live, and now every game since the update.

It doesn't seem to matter if I'm in solo, duo, or squad.

The plane lags and stutters across the flight path.

I can't eject.

I can interact with the map and my teammates can see my markers in real-time.

When the plane finally reaches the end of the flight path, it kicks me out as if I were afk and I can play on as normal.

Very frustrating :(

Yup this is my problem exactly as well. Specs in previous post

Edited by insolus

The rubberbanding/stopping of the plane occurs when a chunk of people are dropping from the game.

I've tried removing all launch options and verifying game cache.

I uninstalled the game completely and the re-installed. Had a working plane the first game, back to this every attempt since :(.

Hello, so I've logged a good 300+ hours into the game and I am enjoying the game other then my recent freezes which I am still trying to figure out.

None-the-less my issue currently is that i can't change my F interact key to E (I change the air control in vehicle to f as well and it allows me to apply the changes); this issue recently occurred after the latest patch. Until the patch there was never really an issue, I have change my controls back to default for the time being. But when in game my F wouldn't allow me to lean right but it would still interact as though F was still the interaction key and it also allow me to use E to interact as well.

I was wondering if this could be looked at and confirmed to see if it's a bug or a controlled incident.

Edited by SavageRage206

This is the exact bug that I have been experiencing.  I'll go through the whole template even though some of this information is already stated.  The video Squatta posted shows the plane experience I have every game.  That saves me from having to try to get video of that in here, so thank you!

Bug Description:

The game functions well in every instance except when I am in the plane.  As soon as I enter the plane it will freeze in place, possibly after moving for a fraction of a second or so.  I am still able to rotate the camera normally, the noise of the plane behaves normally, and the propellers still can be seen to be spinning.  Every so often the plane will move very quickly seeming to try to catch up to the position that the rest of the players experience.  The prompt to eject from the plane never shows up and ejecting is impossible even without the prompt.  At the end of the plane path I will be ejected from the plane automatically and can play the rest of the game normally.

If you need me to post additional video I can try to figure out how to do that.  This bug is very repeatable and occurs in every game that I play.

Date Seen: 06/29/2017

Server: Normal Server

Troubleshooting Attempted:
Describe anything you did to attempt you fix the bug, to help us track down the cause of the bug.

I tried a lot of things that had no effect on the bug. I don't have very good recall of the order that I tried these things, so it is possible some other ordering could work.  I basically tried every common bug fix that I could that sounded even remotely related.

Deleted game from Steam and reinstalled.  A few fresh bugs showed up here that I had to troubleshoot - the game loaded up as generic search page from my internet provider etc.  Once I finished troubleshooting these I still had the same problems.

Did a clean update of my graphics drivers using Nvidia Geforce Experience.

Used Malwarebytes and CCleaner to clean the registry and check for Malware.

Ran Steam and TSLgame.exe as administrator (I think I hit all 4 variations of administrator/not administrator).

Tried running in full screen or windowed mode, and tried switching from one mode to another while in the plane.

While in the plane I tried alt-tabbing away from the game and back in.

Tried rebinding the interact key to something else and binding it back to the f key.

Tried changing priority for TSLgame.exe and TSLgame_BE.exe to high or real time.

Tried changing affinity for TSLgame.exe and TSLgame_BE.exe to only use 1-4 specific cores.

Deleted folder : %LOCALAPPDATA%\TslGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

I had steam verify the integrity of game files many times during this process.

Other Information:
It seemed like at one point I got the prompt to eject to come up near the end of the plane path and was able to eject during using it.  I was alt-tabbed out and came back into the game.  I was never able to repeat this.

At one point my during a restart my computer would start up and then within seconds power down over and over.  I thought there was a problem with some components so I detached some and tried to restart.  I tried removing power and data lines from my hard drives and it would not stay on. It started up again and stayed on when I had removed my graphics card and RAM.  I was able to add everything back in and it seems to power on fine again for some reason.

I am running a dual monitor setup if that matters.

Launch Options:

I only tried modifying the startup through right clicking and selecting Run as Administrator.

System Specifications:

System.PNG.807ae2e7d91085b49d9860c010f807c2.PNGDisplay1.PNG.4342039c5a91e739f6a67d65002d8ea8.PNG

Still having the exact problem as shown in zensquatta's video. Surprised to still see no fix. I've tried a few simple things: Verify game cache, default(ultra)/very low gfx configs, closing all other programs, reboot, disabling overclocks, removing boot options, and probably some other stuff I'm not remembering. CBA to boot it on my other machine to see if it's potentially a network issue or hardware issue, maybe later.

i5-2500k@4.5

1060 6gb

16gb ddr3-2133

22 minutes ago, insolus said:

Still having the exact problem as shown in zensquatta's video. Surprised to still see no fix. I've tried a few simple things: Verify game cache, default(ultra)/very low gfx configs, closing all other programs, reboot, disabling overclocks, removing boot options, and probably some other stuff I'm not remembering. CBA to boot it on my other machine to see if it's potentially a network issue or hardware issue, maybe later.

i5-2500k@4.5

1060 6gb

16gb ddr3-2133

I tried all of this well. Still no luck. Stinks :(

i7-3770K 3.5Ghz

16gb ddr3

GTX 780 Ti

hi guys can u help me? after the new update i cant get out from the plane. i cant click f but after im get out i can click f for open my parachute. pls help me guys.

Hi , after last update i stack in airplane and F key don't show up , i reinstall game , reset all settings , debug game and ... . but it not wana be fix.

what should i do ? ..... ( after it jump it self any thing is right ! )

Had a moment to boot it on my laptop that ran the game previous to patch. Same issue, which means this could 'possibly' be a network issue. I'm on University internet and I've tried both wifi and direct ethernet connections.

Laptop specs(from memory)

i7 4th gen HQ series

960m gtx

8gb ram

I re-bound my movement keys to ESDF and then went into my first game and discovered I couldn't strafe right or turn right in a vehicle. The F key was still defaulting to "Interact". I had changed "interact" to be the G key, but both the F and G key performed the same function.

Same problem here, started after latest update. Plane freezes and the game doesn't allow me to jump.