PUBG_Andymh5

PS4 - January 30 Hotfix Feedback Topic

Hey everyone,

Here is the feedback topic for the Jan 30th Hotfix on PS4.

Remember to contribute constructively and be friendly and polite to each other.

Please provide feedback on the Jan 30th Hotfix when posting and avoid commenting anything other than your personal experience. Remember to play the game for at least one hour to provide us with accurate and detailed feedback.  If you experience any bugs/issues could you please report them in the Bug Reports & Troubleshooting section of the PS4 forums and use the bug reporting template provided.

Here is a link to the patch notes if you haven't already read them: 

Hi,

we can´t say enough about this Hotfix, because there are no realy Fixes inside that make the Gameplay (on Vikendi) better/smoother. But THX for fixing things.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Stealthymyths said:

🤦‍♂️

Your telling me I tried to take this screen shot and it kept glitching out and not letting me take the screen shot after holding it down multiple of times and I had some guy punching me in the back at the same time soon after I took the screen shot 😂😂

On 1/30/2019 at 12:22 PM, oppsijustkilledu said:

I feel like this hotfix has done something to the audio. We had 2 guys running around outside a house we were in and they made no footstep noise

Definitely something to the audio has happened. The game is much quieter now. I have to turn my mixamp volume up almost all the way to get the same sound as I did the day before the hotfix. My mixamp is brand new. It's in perfect working order. My volume in game is max. My ps4 volume is max. Every other game I play the audio is as it was always. Loud and crisp and I dont have to turn my mixamp up very much at all. Something definitely happened

9 hours ago, Mr. Smalls said:

Definitely something to the audio has happened. The game is much quieter now. I have to turn my mixamp volume up almost all the way to get the same sound as I did the day before the hotfix. My mixamp is brand new. It's in perfect working order. My volume in game is max. My ps4 volume is max. Every other game I play the audio is as it was always. Loud and crisp and I dont have to turn my mixamp up very much at all. Something definitely happened

For me it seems quieter sounds are more quiet and loud sounds are louder. Gunfire that's like 300m away sounds like it's 50m away at times and it gets to the point where it sounds like your directly on top of the where it's coming from but it's still further away. It feels like that bizon bug that was on PC where the gun sound are coming from where the bullet impacts and not where the gunfire is coming from. It still seems like certain buildings have the bug where footsteps don't create noise. Had a squad of 4 rush up into a building I was in we visibly seen them run in heard the footsteps outside the moment they entered the house it went completely quiet. I was looking down the stairwell and could see them running around inside so I know they weren't stood still.

please just focusing on performance update , Fix FPS Drop , make better graphic for ps4 standard , Load faster homes and texture , Fix server lag (eu server)

On 1/30/2019 at 9:43 AM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hey everyone,

Here is the feedback topic for the Jan 30th Hotfix on PS4.

Remember to contribute constructively and be friendly and polite to each other.

Please provide feedback on the Jan 30th Hotfix when posting and avoid commenting anything other than your personal experience. Remember to play the game for at least one hour to provide us with accurate and detailed feedback.  If you experience any bugs/issues could you please report them in the Bug Reports & Troubleshooting section of the PS4 forums and use the bug reporting template provided.

Here is a link to the patch notes if you haven't already read them: 

Hi. I want to give feedback. I know there is like a million people out there requesting ideas or logging issues but l think putting the "Select Server" option back into the Lobby would be beneficial due to language barriers. I live in the UK and since playing on Auto switch servers l always get the EU server. By putting me in this 90% of the time it is reducing communication in English vastly in squads and people beeping their car horn making enemy know where we are. Can this be put back into place maybe? Thank you for reading and l look forward to hearing the feedback.

I'm so disappointed about this company. I changed my Xbox to PS4, it's better. But before this Vikendi everything was good, I could play in FPP, no annoying bugs, had texture  but now...... why did we need this all system changed?????? It was good, but now I start to think about something else. 

12 hours ago, RIPFPPMODE said:

can we have any news about the FPP servers ? because after the last update nothing work correct .

Would really like to know as well. Never had that much trouble finding a game

I'm going to try and give a feedback as calmly as I can, because I got to a point where sometimes I just wish you guys close up shop, burn the game and rebuild it, reallocate resources and build more stable optimized game. PS4 Pro, Cable connected internet (D: 80 U: 3)

I try to keep feedback notes while playing, and I know they must be at work, but at times it seems like it takes too much effort when looking at results.

- Building, Item, even vehicles at times, do not render at the first few minutes at the game. Hell, even the warmup session is stuck, mostly I just see hovering snowballs or apples almost until time finishes. 

- Frame drops gets worse and worse. to a level I see a car drives and the wheels are rolling 2 frames a second it looks like something out of the Flintstones. 

- Inventory and weapon/health bar does not update. I mean, the weapons or health bar is occasionaly, inventory is just... wow. I can't bring to words how many times it happens to me that I pickup let's say UMP9 instead of an UZI, I still see the uzi (with attach slots) even few minutes after, but I hold a UMP and see the UMP name near the bloody UZI. 

- Getting under/over stuff can be very frustrating at times. especially with the low fps and low game speed, it makes it even harder. is the option of seperating Jumping from Vaulting gonna get to consoles? 

- Weird thing that occurred yesterday, don't know if it was because of the storm that may screwed with the connection or the game, but In the lobby in every screen (customization, store etc) it takes bloody forever to load the items, whenever I push one it loads everything again and takes another forever. 

Honestly I can keep it up, but I'm getting frustrated from my natural will to help and improve. 

Just.. Optimize. Focus on performance. FPS. resources. 

I swear I blocked my paypal to blue hole and pubg corp until big changes are coming, just to be sure that even a slip up won't be possible.

Only blocked game purchase ever.