PUBG_Andymh5

Xbox - January 30 Hotfix Feedback Topic

Hey everyone,

Here is the feedback topic for the Jan 30th Hotfix on Xbox.

Remember to contribute constructively and be friendly and polite to each other.

Please provide feedback on the Jan 30th Hotfix when posting and avoid commenting anything other than your personal experience. Remember to play the game for at least one hour to provide us with accurate and detailed feedback.  If you experience any bugs/issues could you please report them in the Bug Reports & Troubleshooting section of the Xbox forums and use the bug reporting template provided.

Here is a link to the patch notes if you haven't already read them: 

The desync got even worse after the hotfix, it’s almost unplayable now. 

Maybe it’s time to hit the resetbutton and really start fuxing the game. 

Playing since april and it’s the wirse it’s ever been. 

Wired xbox one with ssd, based in EU always put in OC. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2
  • RIP 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mitchy6140 said:

Still being put in oc I'm in eu why is this not priority and why no feedback from devs about this issue

from what i remember it wasnt putting me into an EU lobby until around 4-5pm lol was stuck in OC or NA sometimes 

The region lock is que king really weird, you know it says OC but if you wait 10secs it will get you to your 'region' but it's bollocks dunce im still getting in those OC 300ish ping servers 

2 hours ago, Baba Yaga 138 said:

Agreed on the worst it’s been. I didn’t have any of these issues with the PTS. I’m very suspicious of the ping based matchmaking being the culprit. Lots of people on all servers have been getting instant killed / shot behind walls. 

22 minutes ago, Dr.Abacus said:

Agreed on the worst it’s been. I didn’t have any of these issues with the PTS. I’m very suspicious of the ping based matchmaking being the culprit. Lots of people on all servers have been getting instant killed / shot behind walls. 

Nothing to do with what machine (og Xbox no ssd) isn’t loading walls or furniture and allowing players to fall through the map?

if they can see you but cannot see the wall their shots can pass through it since it doesn’t yet exist in their representation. 

• Like 2

Just now, OOokvltoOO said:

Nothing to do with what machine (og Xbox no ssd) isn’t loading walls or furniture and allowing players to fall through the map?

if they can see you but cannot see the wall their shots can pass through it since it doesn’t yet exist in their representation. 

Those instances usually happen at the start of the match. I’m sure it could happen later on though.  Again didn’t have these issues with the PTS.  I’m sure plenty of people are experiencing that issue as well but a lot of the one shot deaths / people teleporting etc seem to stem from a different issue. Rendering buildings shouldn’t have anything to do with people teleporting all over the place. I have gigabit internet that’s hardwire and run an SSD on an Xbox one x. Game has never ran worse and I’ve been here since early access launch. 

30 minutes ago, Dr.Abacus said:

35 minutes ago, jjarQue said:

The region lock is que king really weird, you know it says OC but if you wait 10secs it will get you to your 'region' but it's bollocks dunce im still getting in those OC 300ish ping servers 

1 hour ago, dexter86 said:

from what i remember it wasnt putting me into an EU lobby until around 4-5pm lol was stuck in OC or NA sometimes 

2 hours ago, Baba Yaga 138 said:

Hi, can tell us your Xbox GT's and also what your local region should be?  Thanks!

15 minutes ago, Dr.Abacus said:

Those instances usually happen at the start of the match. I’m sure it could happen later on though.  Again didn’t have these issues with the PTS.  I’m sure plenty of people are experiencing that issue as well but a lot of the one shot deaths / people teleporting etc seem to stem from a different issue. Rendering buildings shouldn’t have anything to do with people teleporting all over the place. I have gigabit internet that’s hardwire and run an SSD on an Xbox one x. Game has never ran worse and I’ve been here since early access launch. 

Im running the same machine wired ssd adequate internet. I’m not sure I’ve experienced the issues to the severity as you have but my duos partner was getting blasted by a shotgun while in a room where there was no angles on him 3 stories above a guy on the ground. After the initial loading too...

idk what to attribute it to. 

18 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, can tell us your Xbox GT's and also what your local region should be?  Thanks!

My gamertag is the same as this one and I'm from Spain so EU

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Message sent. Im usually put in the correct server so I’m guessing it’s other players who are being put in the wrong servers. I know a lot of people wanted the ready up glitch fixed but the amount of desyn etc has been so bad I feel like it’s easily the biggest issue plaguing th game right now. Atleast with the ready up glitch I didn’t have to worry about it until I was in the lobby. 

Edited by Dr.Abacus
  • Thanks 1

I dont know why you lot get stuck. I am in EU and only once have i ever been put into an OC/NA game. The menu is always showing me the red OC and sometimes i even hit search when thats visible, but even then it puts me in EU. 

I do appreciate your concerns though, the one game on OC i played was quite bad, delays in picking up items and opening doors. even shooting someone felt weird as they flopped over dead a good second after the kill occurring. 

• Like 1

PLEASE close the servers and put the whole BH staff to play and fix... It's impossible to release a product like this nowadays... They will have material and bugs to feel ashamed for months...

C'mon, some of us have supported this game since Game Preview.... We deserve a true and honest effort...

Game still broken... Just play BUG-G for 5 minutes, It's impossible to miss... You don't need a community for this, you just need to open you eyes... An isolated glitch that's undertandable you need people to report it, something hidden, but this is big! This is obvious, this is right there....

• Like 1

@PUBG_Andymh5  just want to say thanks for dealing with all of our rage. Don’t take it personal. Several of us appreciate everything you do. I know you are the middle man lots of times.  Keep up the hard work! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Dr.Abacus said:

@PUBG_Andymh5  just want to say thanks for dealing with all of our rage. Don’t take it personal. Several of us appreciate everything you do. I know you are the middle man lots of times.  Keep up the hard work! 

It's no problem.  We all fully understand the frustrations the community is having with the game at this time and I can personally relate because I play every day.  We are working hard on getting the main issues fixed but due to the complexity of some of them we couldn't get them fixed in time for the latest Hotfix.  Keep us updated with the feedback and bug reports as this helps a lot.  Thanks!

• Like 7

The biggest contributing issue seems to be the rendering right now @PUBG_Andymh5.

Only reason people shoot through walls is because nothing is rendering in for them. Hot dropping is basically pointless and not skill based, but whoever has crappiest Xbox will be able to shoot through walls the longest. The main reason people are glitching through floors is because the buildings are not rendering in so people end up stuck in the floor. 

FIX THE RENDERING ISSUE FIRST. And many of your problems will be solved. I don't know why you guys wouldn't list the "Known Issues" in your patch notes you put out yesterday. You guys need to do this EVERY TIME you put out patch notes or updates for the game. I promise it will help filter the feedback you get from us. If we see you guys are working on an issue in patch notes, we will be less likely to spam your forums with redundant posts...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Xbox one S with ssd, EU, on EU servers, when it puts me in them. Rendering is still appalling. Especially on vikendi. The loot amounts on vikendi are terrible, went through 3 compounds earlier to come out with a micro uzi and lvl 1 gear. I understand that you want this map to be close quarters, but this is ridiculous. I'm being out gunned pretty much everytime I play this map because of it. 

BRING BACK MINI ROYALE AND REGION SELECT

Edited by LILCORNISH92
  • Like 2

Are people sure they are getting put out of region. I’m EU and mine can say OC or NA on home screen but when in game it’s an EU server. Not been put out of region once since update. May be as I’m only playing at prime time (in the evening). 

If if in the day then it probably out of region due to playerbase. If you want to stay in region, with long wait times should that be an option? 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, NickJsy said:

Are people sure they are getting put out of region. I’m EU and mine can say OC or NA on home screen but when in game it’s an EU server. Not been put out of region once since update. May be as I’m only playing at prime time (in the evening). 

If if in the day then it probably out of region due to playerbase. If you want to stay in region, with long wait times should that be an option? 

TPP or FPP?

Solo or Squad?

All thhe solo games I play between 22:00-01:00 GMT have all been NA on FPP solo, I have never ended up in OC though.

Not tried since the hot fix but they didn’t say matchmaking had changed.

5 minutes ago, beavykins said:

TPP or FPP?

Solo or Squad?

All thhe solo games I play between 22:00-01:00 GMT have all been NA on FPP solo, I have never ended up in OC though.

Not tried since the hot fix but they didn’t say matchmaking had changed.

When you are in the game does it say na under your health bar?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

iBe R e C o N and my local region should be the EU thanks

• Thanks 1