When will this game be completely fixed? Come on blue hole you have enough maps, fix what you got before you get to deep.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Probably never still so much desync it's stupid, desync patch did not do anything I think. I've been a fan supporter since ALPHA stage (Preview on Xbox).

3 hours ago, theelitest17 said:

Probably never still so much desync it's stupid, desync patch did not do anything I think. I've been a fan supporter since ALPHA stage (Preview on Xbox).

The original desync patch was a ripper - fixed a good portion of the problem.

There has been significant changes to the code since then, so perhaps a revisit/updated desync patch is needed?

Im just happy that my xbox displays players freefalling from the plane smoothly since #4. 

Was really doing my head in since my OG ps4  didn't split the player models.

PUBG 2......I think this version will get better, but it needs starting again.....In my opinion they have done great work and one of the best games I have ever played ( despite the obvious rage inducing aspects the game!) but I would like to think this is a teaser for the main event 😊🤞

Dude the start screen has been trash since day one you sure are asking a lot. Name one game with a worse start screen I’ll wait!