Import1985

Xbox Elite Controller doesn't work

I haven't played PUBG since the new snow map wasn't integrated into the actual game from test server.  I've always owned and played with my Elite Controller.  I just went to revive my teammate.  I held X button on the Controller or with the paddle I had mapped to it and I was unable to revive him.  Please fix this issue otherwise it's useless to play PUBG if an official controller released from Microsoft doesn't function properly on this game.

I think the problem is on your end mate. My elite functions 100% perfectly.

Best of luck in sorting out the problem.

I've turned off the controller and turned it on and held X button and paddle it didn't work at all.  Then I tried a regular brand new never been used Xbox One regular controller and tried reviving someone with that holding X button and it still didn't work.  So I doubt it's on my end even if a regular controller doesn't work.

16 hours ago, Import1985 said:

I haven't played PUBG since the new snow map wasn't integrated into the actual game from test server.  I've always owned and played with my Elite Controller.  I just went to revive my teammate.  I held X button on the Controller or with the paddle I had mapped to it and I was unable to revive him.  Please fix this issue otherwise it's useless to play PUBG if an official controller released from Microsoft doesn't function properly on this game.

I use an Xbox Elite controller and I am not having this issue.  PUBG can only recognise input if it is being sent by the controller, please ensure you have it set up correctly. 

First I would check that you haven't locked the paddles. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/how-to-lock-paddles-elite-controller 

I'll give that a try I haven't played it in a month or so since the PTS update with the new map.  It used to be hold to revive, that might have changed I haven't checked the bug fixes or updates made.

18 minutes ago, Import1985 said:

I'll give that a try I haven't played it in a month or so since the PTS update with the new map.  It used to be hold to revive, that might have changed I haven't checked the bug fixes or updates made.

Its never been hold to revive, just tap it

On 1/27/2019 at 1:29 PM, Import1985 said:

I having elite controller issues also since no patch . No boost at all in vehicles and cant get over 34km. It is the game not your controller. Because I tried a regular contoler and still same issue. Even uninstalled game and did not work.